Ch0pp3r is offline New Member

Cycle cut short / blood test results / high iron levels

Hey guys

Need some help and advice.

I was 6 weeks into a 1ml a day of a one rip cycle but had to cut it short last week cuz of the tiredness I had been feeling before cycle got really bad as I was barely staying awake during the day and was feeling constantly sick or being sick.
    I had ran a few test prop tren acetate cycles before and never felt like this so stopped cycle. My Dr blood tested me and I was rang go the nurse to go and get re tested as my iron levels in my blood were sky high. I went and got retested yesterday so will get the results back on Thursday. I had done a load of searching and see that being on gear shouldn't mess with your iron levels. I did ask the nurse about the rest of my results and she said red blood count was a bit high and my liver function levels were a bit also. Which I will put down to the cycle. Anybody else ever experience high iron levels or is it looking likely I have haemochromatosis?
    I haven't even ran a pct yet as I'm wanting to know if I'm best waiting until the tests are all completed.

Any help or advice greatly appreciated folks

Chop

Stats
    6ft
    16 stone
    Body fat 13%

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    We need the actual lab values.
    And please tell me they ran a detailed iron panel and not just a complete blood count.

Thread Information