lwgy is offline Junior Member

hgh/slin/deca/var--what to expect?

i want to run a test free cycle. im thinking about:
    hgh; 4 iu 5on/2off; 6 months
    deca ; 200 mgs; 1-12
    var; 40mgs; 1-8
    slin; slowly work my way up to 7iu after workout only; 2weeks on/3off
    creatine; 10g ed

ive done searches on a number of different boards but i cant find anyone who has done something similiar. AR seems to have some of the most knowledgable HGH guys, so im asking here. i would probably only run the slin twice during the first 12 weeks. im also considering running test prop 50mg ed, only during the 2 weeks when i run the slin.

what type of gains should i expect on this? i know everyone is different but im looking for a general idea.

im 29,5'11, 188lbs, 16%bf. lifting for almost 5 years.

thanks bros.

bump

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Why don't you want to run test?

JohnnyB

because i want to keep my hair. i ran test in my last cycle and lost a lot of hair. i was using proscar/spiro/nizoral/rogaine but they didnt seem to help.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Damn that sux. Move your var so it finishes in week 15, on moday of week 16 one day after last var, start pct.

JohnnyB

chinups Guest
    Shave your head. I hear test and gh are the way to go

cant shave my head because of my work...very traditional.

chinups. great quote. thats one of my fav. movies.

chinups Guest
    Well like I said I am not a pro but if you are running GH and you are running deca I think you would want to run test with it but if you can't the only way to find out is to try it yourself. I did some very unconventional to everyones standards on this board and had some excellent gains.

Good flick
    Good luck

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Oh my God!

That is all I have to say about this guy.

He's been lifting for 5 years, is 5'11" and only 188 pounds at 16% bodyfat? Dude, give yourself a chance to develop first my God. Plus, anyone that small should not be doing that kind of cycle. I'm sorry, but anyone like that cannot have much cycle experience. Just no way. Either that or he was in the hospital for a long time and lost a lot of weight or something.

What kind of gains can you expect? On that absolutely insane cycle I would say 35 pounds of mass if you work hard. But then again, I still say you should do something much less extreme than that cycle, if anything at all. But hell, it's your life so do what you want. You might even want to increase anavar to 50mg ED if you got the cash for it.

Before you give any advice to him consider his stats!

Originally posted by WiLLpOwEr
    Oh my God!

That is all I have to say about this guy.

He's been lifting for 5 years, is 5'11" and only 188 pounds at 16% bodyfat? Dude, give yourself a chance to develop first my God. Plus, anyone that small should not be doing that kind of cycle. I'm sorry, but anyone like that cannot have much cycle experience. Just no way. Either that or he was in the hospital for a long time and lost a lot of weight or something.
    i have one previous cycle. i was at 170 at around 13% bf when i started the cycle. i had just recovered from an injury. but my normal weight since lifting has only been between 175-180 on average.

i've always had a clean diet, protein between 150-200 per day, and i could never break my platue in over 4 years. i work hard. i push hard each set, but couldnt break it. thats why i did my first cycle.

i've been reading the boards now for a little over a year. i did a traditional first cycle...and lost a lot of hair. and to be honest, i dont see the point of having to inject more and more AS and suffer sides before i can do hgh/slin. ive read numerous posts with people saying that hgh/slin should only be done after you can not make any more progress from AS. why would that rule necessarily have to apply to me? i have no intentions of wanting to be 275lbs. and regarding the slin. i have done my research. i know what type to use, how much to use, when to use, what to eat, what not to eat, and what to keep on hand just in case. i know the stuff is dangerous and could kill me if not used properly, but i dont see why i have to use more AS before its safe for me to use slin.

if you can offer another reason why i shouldnt be using hgh/slin, then feel free to offer it.

Thread Information