Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: I need help.

Call me reptar is offline New Member

I need help.

I have been running sus250 for about 6 weeks now at 1100-1200 mgs per week. I recently acquired some "high quality" tren enthenate. From what I've read everyone is running high tren low test. I was wondering if that would mess up my body dropping my test dosage drastically within a weeks time. I appreciate any feedback, thank you.

Dougiefresh7707 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Call me reptar
    I have been running sus250 for about 6 weeks now at 1100-1200 mgs per week. I recently acquired some "high quality" tren enthenate. From what I've read everyone is running high tren low test. I was wondering if that would mess up my body dropping my test dosage drastically within a weeks time. I appreciate any feedback, thank you.
    What are your stats?

5'9 without shoes, 200 lbs 10-12% body fat. This is my 3rd cycle. My first two were mono test cycles.

djs2224 is offline Junior Member
    I would just keep test levels high with the tren but no I don't see why you couldn't drop test a lot in a few weeks. How low the test you gonna drop to.
    I was on 1g test a week and had to stop didn't shoot anything for 3 weeks then went to 250mg what I cruise at.

From what I've read high test with low tren give bad sides. Also, I was going to use the tren for the anabolic and use the test to keep my natural levels. But I assume my natural levels are already shit from running the test. I do not want the horrible sides. So I was going to drop my test to 300 per week with 600 mgs of tren.

Anyone?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    save your prize for another cycle. it'll be there waiting for you. your tren is a long esther, and like any "E", can take up to a month to kick in. What's the point if you are already half way through your cycle?

....see my point?

Yes sir, thank you. I appreciate your feed back.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Call me reptar View Post
    21, 5'9 without shoes, 200 lbs 10-12% body fat. This is my 3rd cycle. My first two were mono test cycles.
    Yeah well probably anything we tell you, you are just going to get pissed off, argue and say how we are all stupid even though you came to us for advice.

Simply, stop your cycle, run a PCT and hope your HPTA and body recovers.
    Then spend some quality time ready the sticky pages at the top of each forum and learn not only how to run a proper 1st cycle but also why you should not run a cycle sometimes due to age (under 25) body fat or experience.

Yeah I know it's your 3rd cycle. That doesnt make it OK now and it doesnt mean you should just keep going. In the end its up to you but realize you are putting your body at high risk and more than likely you will be a TRT candidate by the time you are 30. No matter what you thing or other kids tell you being on TRT is not fun. If you think it is spend a week reading all the post in the TRT section where guys are spending months trying to get there levels right so they can feel normal.

Pinning several days a week just to feel normal for 20, 30, 40 years also is not much fun. It's like taking a cold shower, the novelty looses it's shine quickly.

What are you using on cycle for an AI? Are you using HCG ? What is your PCT plan?
    Last edited by lovbyts; 09-23-2014 at 10:44 PM.
    GGot FFina? likes this.

I do not get pissed when given constructive criticism. I know a decent amout about anabolics. I truly appreciate your reply. That took some time I'm sure to type out and that means quite a bit. I am not familiar with the abbreviation of trt but I assume it has something to do with natural testosterone production. I myself, am still learning as each and every experienced user has. I truly appreciate the information.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Don't take the tren .
    Lovbyts gave you good info.

Thank you guys. So you're saying wait until age 25 or older to begin again? I would really like to use the tren and it's very tempting not to. There's no safe way to run it a 16 week cycle with proper pct and hcg ?

I am only trying to learn and understand. I am not being ungrateful or inconsiderate.

Oh shit I didn't even see that you asked those pct questions. I am not using hcg and my pct is nolvadex for 4-5 weeks.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Oh shit I didn't even see that you asked those pct questions. I am not using hcg and my pct is nolvadex for 4-5 weeks.
    Your best option is to stop now and wait a few more years, you should have had hcg through the cycle and you need clomid to go with your PCT.

If not, atleast get some hcg, and definitely clomid.

Okay, thank you very much. I'm not as knowledgable as I thought.

Thank you everyone you've helped me out a lot. I know what I need to do now. The long run is more important than now. I appreciate it.

OK well then dont run away. This is really the best place to learn and you will be surprised the amount of gains you can make staying natural with a little tweak to diet or training. Just time alone due to your natural genetics will make a lot of difference.

Start by reading this. You also need to go get a full hormonal blood test done to see what your levels are not and what you might need to do to get them back to normal if needed.

The young and Steroids

Thank you. This may sound extremely dumb. Won't they know what I've been taking by the blood teSt. And by the couldn't I possibly get in some sort of trouble?

No, it would only show your hormones are HIGH. It's easy to lie and say either you took test boosters (they are legal) but dont work or you can find a place like in the US a lot of us use Private MD labs .com and pay for our own test. The doctor never sees it, only you.

Thank you. This may sound extremely dumb. Won't they know what I've been taking by the blood teSt. And by the couldn't I possibly get in some sort of trouble?
    No - just go to labmd or something like that. They email you the results.

Thank you guys. So you're saying wait until age 25 or older to begin again? I would really like to use the tren and it's very tempting not to. There's no safe way to run it a 16 week cycle with proper pct and hcg?
    One more thing. Sure it's tempting to use the tren but being able to not give into temptation is also a sign of maturity. A child will give in to temptation most every time.

Thread Information