The Butcher is offline Member

Skii96, JohnnyB, Mike XXL, MMaximus, Iron4Life, others w/competition experience

Allright kids, tell me what you think of this. I'm building a cycle for a buddy who is doing a show 14 weeks from this Saturday.

Stats: About 6', 220lbs, and I would guess he is under 8% bodyfat. He's done several random cycles, but he is not a megadoser. Nothing really makes him hold water. He has competed several times before, and placed well.

Here's what I have come up with (we have other stuff available, and I have written those below), let me know what you guys would change (add, subtract, substitute) and why.

Week 14-1: HGH @ 4iu/day

Week 14: Omnadren 1/eod; Deca 450mg; Eq 400mg; Dbol 40mg/ed

Week 13: Omnadren 1/eod; Deca 450mg; Eq 400mg; Dbol 40mg/ed

Week 12: Omnadren 1/eod; Deca 450mg; Eq 400mg; Dbol 40mg/ed

Week 11: Omnadren 1/eod; Deca 450mg; Eq 400mg; Dbol 40mg/ed

Week 10: Omnadren 1/eod; Deca 450mg; Eq 400mg; Dbol 40mg/ed

Week 9: Propionate 100mg/eod; Deca 450mg; Eq 400mg

Week 8: Prop 100mg/eod; Deca 450mg; Eq 400mg

Week 7: Prop 100mg/eod; Eq 400mg

Week 6: Prop 100mg/eod; Eq 400mg

Week 5: Prop 100mg/eod; Eq 400mg; Adrol 75/ed

Week 4: Prop 100mg/eod; Eq 400mg; Adrol 75mg/ed; Winny 50mg/ed

Week 3: Prop 100mg/eod; Eq 400mg; Adrol 75mg/ed; Winny 50mg/ed

Week 2: Prop 100mg/eod; Eq 400mg; Adrol 75mg/ed; Stenox 20mg/ed; Winny 50mg/ed

Week 1: Prop 100mg/eod; Eq 400mg; Adrol 75mg/ed; Stenox 30mg/ed; Winny 50mg/ed

What I came up with was based on some of what he told me he responded well to in the past. The only real reason the deca is in there for the first part is to keep his joints lubed while he is lifting heavy. We might extend that if his joints continue to give him problems.

I know it looks like the last couple of weeks are pretty toxic, but it's only for a couple of weeks that he is hitting it pretty hard (hell, I take more mg/day of 17AA shit for long periods of time than he is going to be taking for a couple of weeks). I can't decide if he should drop the Adrol the last week, or keep it in there. I am thinking we will keep it in there unless he is having water retention problems.

Here is what we also have available, so if you guys would substitute something in there for one of the things below, let me know.

List of available compounds: Trenbolone , Anavar (legit 10mg BTG), Enanthate , Cynomel, Oxyflux. If you can think of something else that isn't listed here, let me know b/c we can probably get it.

Thanks for your input guys. It's greatly appreciated.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I'm not really familar w/ pre-contest cycles but I would like to see anyone NOT retain water from this cycle w/ out the use of liquidex etc..,
    especially w/ the drol at the end.

Ahh, yes, I forgot to mention the use of Armidex. Will probably do 1mg/eod for the duration. Funny thing about Adrol is that many people don't hold water on it. I do not, neither does this guy. It's often a case specific kind of thing. Also, many competitors use the Adrol as a good way to spare muscle while dieting down. Thanks Mbaraso for reminding me about the A-dex!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Well like I said I don't compete so I know very little about these type's of cycles but it just seemed weird that you didn't have dex thrown in the mix lol
    Goodluck to your friend.

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    I've never competed.... I have friends that use trenbolone acetate or parabolan , Halotestin ,masteron , lasix and even anadrol up to the day before of comp. of course the Lasix is probably needed to rid the body of any water from the drol. But I've seen guys use drol without Lasix and just dehydrate them selves....

I believe the other guys you've directed this too have the tried experience and can help you a great deal more. I think some of my buds are a little more into the darker side of pre-contest anyway and it may not be the best advice...

Good luck bro
    I would look into using trenbolone acetate or parabolan 5-6 weeks out with your prop and winny... masteron is hard to come by but if you can get it you'll see an unbelievable ripple in your quads and shoulders... I don't think the sten is needed... how about starting Lasix four days out to play with dose. Unless you already know you'll do well with 40mg every 5-6 hours... then never mind. Remember the potassium intake you'll need too...

Good luck... and I'll bump this for you so the competing bros can give their advice....

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    i only did 3 shows when i was 18 and 19 and even though my name wasnt on the list ill give my 2 pennies... 14 weeks is plenty, im asuming he wont be drug tested, try this...make sure he stays on up to the day of the contest so his pumps last longer. this is pretty close to the cycle im running to do my next show, im on it now, this is a great cutting cycle...Madmax

anavar 50mg ed (4-14)
    fina 75mg ed (2-14)
    prop 100mg ed (1-14)
    masteron 50mg ed (6-14)
    growth 6 iu ed 6 on 1 off (1-20)
    clen and t3 for the last 8 weeks of cycle
    proviron 50mg ed (1-14)
    arimidex 1mg ed (1-14)

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Originally posted by Madmax
    i only did 3 shows when i was 18 and 19 and even though my name wasnt on the list ill give my 2 pennies... 14 weeks is plenty, im asuming he wont be drug tested, try this...make sure he stays on up to the day of the contest so his pumps last longer. this is pretty close to the cycle im running to do my next show, im on it now, this is a great cutting cycle...Madmax

anavar 50mg ed (4-14)
    fina 75mg ed (2-14)
    prop 100mg ed (1-14)
    masteron 50mg ed (6-14)
    growth 6 iu ed 6 on 1 off (1-20)
    clen and t3 for the last 8 weeks of cycle
    proviron 50mg ed (1-14)
    arimidex 1mg ed (1-14)
    *A single tear trickles down my cheek*

That is a beautiful cutting cycle

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I like the cycle MM laid out.

I like anavar over drol, but I don't know much about drol, so that would be the reason. If your friend gets the same results you get from drol then he should keep it in there. If you can get proviron add it to the cycle and when you get to the winny, they make a good combo.

JohnnyB

Madmax, I actually thought I put your name in the title of the thread, but I changed the title so many times to make it fit I think I accidentally deleted it. Thanks for looking at it though. I like your cycle, but I'm not so sure I trust the Masteron that is coming out. Not that it won't be good, but I'd like to see someone else's results first before we start playing with it. His decision to do this show was kind of spur of the moment, so we don't have much room for error as far as getting all legit products.

As Mmaximus said, I think we might try some tren in there the last 5 or six weeks. Do you guys think we should throw it in there on top of what we already have, and at what doses?

I should have also mentioned that we are trying to do a quick bulk at the beginning (nothing excessive, but a little more size than he has now), and then just slowly lean out the last 9 or so weeks. He's at 220 now, and we would like him to step on stage at 215 or more if possible. So, I figured if we got him up to 235 or so, we could let him diet down (and spare as much muscle as possible with the Adrol) to the 215 mark. So, Madmax, I like your cycle, but it seems like we might need a little more punch in the beginning to get some size in there. Any other thoughts guys?

We will probably be using Lasix, and MMaximus, I will probably be hitting you up with a question in a few weeks about what you might recommend we do dosage wise.

Thanks again guys. All help is appreciated. Keep it coming!

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    i was just busting your balls bro...Madmax

Originally posted by Madmax
    i was just busting your balls bro...Madmax
    Dick.

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    I just realized that you have halo Atlantis I was thinking sten Atlantis sorry.
    I like that stack... its dollars but man it looks good.
    I like the halo, drol, tren , prop, winny, and eq combo you’re thinking... I would start your halo a little earlier and the tren /winny 5 or 6 weeks out... (Unless is due to cost... thats understandable) I haven't used tren Ace (I will be trying it soon) but if it is comparable to parabolan then you'll be hard as a rock, the drol & prop will keep you full... the eq, winny, halo, and tren will be the shredding factor
    That 75mg drol is that the Loffler brand or does D&k make that now in 75mg. I would like to now how you or your bud feels on the 75mg drol if it is by loffler... loffler is also making a 25mg d-bol that I would like to know if anyone has tried... My buddy in Cali gets parabolan from Australia... I don’t know how hard it is to get it in the states but Masteron comes in waves too is seems.
    Let me know about the 75mg drol... the maker and how it feels

I’m curious what other comments people have on your stack…

The drol is the Denkall. I'm taking 2 of them a day right now, and I love them. Getting more vascular, stronger, and fuller. To an extent, cost is not too much of a problem. The only thing kind of cost prohibitive is doing something like Madmax said with the Anavar . I figured out if we ran the Var for 10 weeks at 50mg/day he'd end up spending almost $1300.00 on Var alone. I think he would rather spend the $ on a few different compounds rather than just one.

So, does everyone think running the Winny/tren combo for 5 or six weeks sound good at the end? Should we bump the Halo to 3 weeks instead of 2?

Thanks guys.

roidmanraging is offline Junior Member
    Personally, I like Max's cycle I'd substitute winny for anavar , but that is just me.

Dump the Halo on your buddies cycle. It's about toxic as piss and only necessary if tren and/or prop isn't available. Tren will harden and protect the muscles. Winny will harden them up enough. Putting the halos in is just over kill on the liver and won't really give you any added benefit.

I'd take nolvadex at a 40mg ed clip the last two weeks. It will assist the diuretic you are taking in getting rid of the subcut water. I know your man doesn't experience much bloat, but i'm willing to bet he can become more dry and harden up a lot better on nolvadex.

Email me at [email protected] if you need any other help.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i like it just the way you have it layed out.

i dont compete, but i know my drugs, especially anadrol . its one of my all time favorites.
    its funny how many people i hear hold water on anadrol. i'm not one of them either bro.
    as long as this isnt an issue, i'd run it the way its layed out up there. just my .02 though. you might want to get silverfox in on this too bro, hes a competition moderator, and definitely knows his shit, along with mikexxl.

peace I4L

skii96 is offline Member

Re: Skii96, JohnnyB, Mike XXL, MMaximus, Iron4Life, others w/competition experience

Originally posted by The Butcher
    Allright kids, tell me what you think of this. I'm building a cycle for a buddy who is doing a show 14 weeks from this Saturday.

Stats: About 6', 220lbs, and I would guess he is under 8% bodyfat. He's done several random cycles, but he is not a megadoser. Nothing really makes him hold water. He has competed several times before, and placed well.

Here's what I have come up with (we have other stuff available, and I have written those below), let me know what you guys would change (add, subtract, substitute) and why.

Week 14-1: HGH @ 4iu/day

Week 14: Omnadren 1/eod; Deca 450mg; Eq 400mg; Dbol 40mg/ed

Week 13: Omnadren 1/eod; Deca 450mg; Eq 400mg; Dbol 40mg/ed

Week 12: Omnadren 1/eod; Deca 450mg; Eq 400mg; Dbol 40mg/ed

Week 11: Omnadren 1/eod; Deca 450mg; Eq 400mg; Dbol 40mg/ed

Week 10: Omnadren 1/eod; Deca 450mg; Eq 400mg; Dbol 40mg/ed

Week 9: Propionate 100mg/eod; Deca 450mg; Eq 400mg

Week 8: Prop 100mg/eod; Deca 450mg; Eq 400mg

Week 7: Prop 100mg/eod; Eq 400mg

Week 6: Prop 100mg/eod; Eq 400mg

Week 5: Prop 100mg/eod; Eq 400mg; Adrol 75/ed

Week 4: Prop 100mg/eod; Eq 400mg; Adrol 75mg/ed; Winny 50mg/ed

Week 3: Prop 100mg/eod; Eq 400mg; Adrol 75mg/ed; Winny 50mg/ed

Week 2: Prop 100mg/eod; Eq 400mg; Adrol 75mg/ed; Stenox 20mg/ed; Winny 50mg/ed

Week 1: Prop 100mg/eod; Eq 400mg; Adrol 75mg/ed; Stenox 30mg/ed; Winny 50mg/ed

What I came up with was based on some of what he told me he responded well to in the past. The only real reason the deca is in there for the first part is to keep his joints lubed while he is lifting heavy. We might extend that if his joints continue to give him problems.

I know it looks like the last couple of weeks are pretty toxic, but it's only for a couple of weeks that he is hitting it pretty hard (hell, I take more mg/day of 17AA shit for long periods of time than he is going to be taking for a couple of weeks). I can't decide if he should drop the Adrol the last week, or keep it in there. I am thinking we will keep it in there unless he is having water retention problems.

Here is what we also have available, so if you guys would substitute something in there for one of the things below, let me know.

List of available compounds: Trenbolone , Anavar (legit 10mg BTG), Enanthate , Cynomel, Oxyflux. If you can think of something else that isn't listed here, let me know b/c we can probably get it.

Thanks for your input guys. It's greatly appreciated.
    OK here goes....

wks 1-12 Test prop 150mg/eod (a minimum IMO)
    wks 1-11 Eq 400mg/wk
    wks 5-12 Fina 100-150mg/eod
    wks 8-14 Winny 50mg/ed
    wks 11-14 Halo 30mg/ed (lowest dose ive found to work for heavier guys)
    wks 8-14 Proviron 50mg/ed

I would be rotating clen and ECA the last 8-10 wks and the last week have him start on some Taraxatone. I have some good articles on water loss and other things if you want me to post them for ya just ask or i can pm them to you.

Thread Information