crazy man is offline Banned

Help Qv Has Left A Lump!!!

WOW qv test hurts its 250mgs, i put 1cc in my left delt every thing was cool bye the end of the day dammm its swollen with a lump and it hurts. i put one in a few days ago in my ass it swoll up but no its fine whats up with this shit my icn's never hurt this bad or swoll this much???

bump come on guys

bump

BimBamBoom is offline Associate Member
    Same thing happens to me, I switched to just glutes because the pain is more tolerable and anywhere else would hurt too much to workout properly.

BimBamBoom is offline Associate Member
    I forgot too add that I switched to doing glutes only in about the 7th week, before that I would rotate to delts and thighs. Eventually I didn't want to deal with the pain/lumps I had in the thighs and delts so I switched to glutes only. Since you seem to react the same I dont think it would be wise to do the whole cycle doing only glutes because you will get a rather lumpy ass with lots of scar tissue. Try thighs, maybe you will have better luck than I did.

hybrid is offline Member
    I am on my 12th week of using QV test and EQ. I have not had any bad experiences like that. All but one injection have been without any swelling and without any major pain. Make sure you have everything as clean and sterile as possible, heat the test up before injecting (run the full syringe under hot water for awhile) and rub out the injected area really good afterwards. It also helps to take a hot shower first so that your muscles are really loose.

jammergsxr is offline Member
    If your mixing the Eq and Test250 together you shouldn't have any pain since the Eq dilutes the Ba in the test.Test alone just hurts and you just got to deal with it.

i mix the deca 300 with my test

GRIPS is offline Associate Member
    i'm on my 7th wk of qv t & eq and i dread every injection i do. i get swelling pains and even feel sick from the shit. every wk. i just suck it up

hell yea qv makes you feel all kinds of shitty no energy..

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I'm using their Cyp and Winny with no lumps. Had some soreness when I first started the winny but that has gotten better.

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    I switched from the eth. to the cyp. and have less swelling if any. Also no lump. Next time use the cyp if you're going to stick with QV. Also don't know why you people are feeling sick, is this the first time you use QV products or any gear for that matter?

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    im on their enth and eq... no pain at all, just strength, vascularity and one hell of an appetite.... the enth is from the 50 ml jug , which supposedly hurts alot as well.... qv has my recommendation.

btrain is offline Junior Member
    same thing happened to me when I used qv but not any other brands so I quit using qv. Even though I get the stuff dirt cheap.

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    btrain QV has some great products for the price. I wasn't knocking their eth. I just had some slight burning with it, so I tried the cyp. the next go round. I think their EQ is some of the best around. I also am getting great results with the cyp and EQ stack. Fixing to try their 100mg winny out.

I SHOT ENANTHATE IN ONE glute and eq in the other. The side with eq was fine, no pain or swelling but the enanthate side there was swelling and pain for a week.

hell yea i shot 1cc of enth in my delt it swoll like hell and got red it feels a little better know.. hopfuly that will stop after more shots..

TommyBoy555 is offline New Member
    i did my first shot of 1 cc of QV Enanthate in my quad on wed....no swelling, no pain during injection, just a little sore for a couple of days afterwards......however just about 24 hours after the shot i have a sore throat and feel a little under the weather.....i do not if this is related to the QV enanthate or its just a coincidence.

AFTER almost every shot like a day later i feel like i got a small case of the flu. And just so you know when i do my injection i use alcohol wips and my pins and plungers are brand new everytime, i'm very clean about the process.

Thread Information