Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By GGot FFina?
  • 1 Post By michael30
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By RigPig

Thread: Newbie here and need some advice

Always_Growing is offline New Member

Newbie here and need some advice

I am a few months from my 40th bday; I am about 25 lbs overweight (I weigh 240) and I am 6' tall--wide build, big in general, and have ran some cycles in the past--probably a bout 5 cycles ranging from 3-15 years ago. My friends were training and competing and I just took what they shot and fed me with, so I didn't learn a lot. Here is what I was taking (I was in no way attempting to compete, just looking for some gains):

Finaplix
    Anadrol
    Anavar
    Primobolan

I stacked these at different times and in different ways (well, they stacked me--I just trusted them and did what they said, which was dumb because they never gave me any inhibitors or other supplements--luckily I never had any real side effects from anything I took and my dosage wasn't crazy--however, IT WORKED!).

I am now interested in running another cycle, but a much smarter man now and doing my research. Because of what I used in the past and how well it worked, I ordered more of the same, but I want to question this before I start. My goal is to tighten up these drooping muscles and to lose some of the belly I have gained; I now have:

Primobolan (only two doses left from a past run, it is still good until 2015 and would like to use it up)
    Test Cyp (220mg)
    Tren Ace (100mg)
    Var (20mg)

My regular diet (which I'm always reading and changing and trying to be healthier) has been in place for a while and I am very good about adding or subtracting if I need to. I feel I am well aware of what I need to do as far as eating goes. I also have a pretty good work out regimen in place and I also paid for a year's worth of personal training at the gym.

What are your recommendations with this combo? The only one I have never run before is Test (which, I have read A LOT in your forums and it appears I did it ass backwards and should have started with Test by itself). Either way, I am here now and this is what I have; what is your recommendation?

GGot FFina? is offline Associate Member
    I too am close to your age and same height. The only difference is that i dropped from 230lbs@27% BF in June to my current weight of 205lbs@10% BF. Was wondering what your body fat percentage is currently looking like?

The biggest problem i see is the goals you are expecting from doing this cycle. Only problem is that you dont mention much of anything about how your diet will look like. 85% will be your diet.
    I would skip the cycle just yet. And get down your body fat percentage first because if you cant do it while your off cycle, you wont do it while on. BTW, the steroids wont get your BF% down. Maybe you will drop 2 % without a diet.

Spend some time in the diet section and read up on cutting diets and design one for yourself.

Good luck mate.
    deerparkwater likes this.

Maybe I didn't make myself clear enough in the first post (I was trying to keep it as short as possible), but I know what to do as far as eating goes and I don't need help with that. I dropped 10lbs already and I am looking to drop more, which will be done in the kitchen--I am also looking to gain some lean muscle too.

Thanks!

michael30 is offline Member
    Op i know this isnt going to be what you want to here. If you want great results drop the 25lbs excess wieght first then cycle. You will be so much happier. Dont try to drop fat and gain muscle at the same time. This was my biggest mistake when i first started. Once i finally got lean then cycled is where the magic happened. Once you drop the wieght use the test and anavar . . Id save the tren for a later cycle.
    GGot FFina? likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If it's been 3+ years since your last cycle you really should just run a test only cycle. It's always a good idea to not try to jump back in where you left off after that long or you are setting yourself up for some bad sides and/or injury.
    RigPig likes this.

michael30 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    If it's been 3+ years since your last cycle you really should just run a test only cycle. It's always a good idea to not try to jump back in where you left off after that long or you are setting yourself up for some bad sides and/or injury.

This is also good advice. After 3 years your body would respond very well to test only!

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    OP you said it yourself, you've done compounds not knowing what or why. So really your past "cycle" experience isn't experience. Sounds like you have to start back at the beginning like everyone else.
    GGot FFina? likes this.

Great--thank you for the advice; I really appreciate your help!

deerparkwater is offline Junior Member
    Same boat- going to go with 500mg of test and really concentrate on my diet... do the same... save the other stuff for later.. I have anavar too but I am going to save for 2nd cycle (i think) once I do this test and diet to see where I stand.

Quote Originally Posted by deerparkwater View Post
    Same boat- going to go with 500mg of test and really concentrate on my diet... do the same... save the other stuff for later.. I have anavar too but I am going to save for 2nd cycle (i think) once I do this test and diet to see where I stand.
    Great--I will probably run a lower mg, but will concentrate a lot on my diet and sample out the test for any sides. Should I run any supplements when I do start the test?

GGot FFina? is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Always_Growing View Post
    Great--I will probably run a lower mg, but will concentrate a lot on my diet and sample out the test for any sides. Should I run any supplements when I do start the test?
    You got some great advice here brother. So what is your body fat percentage? I dont know if i missed it somewhere?

I too would recommend just doing a Test only cycle (500mg/w) since it has been a long time since you last cycled and your body will react really nice to this.
    IMO, you should still drop your BF % to around 12 regardless of what you are thinking about taking. This with a test cycle will probably make you look bigger, and better than you have in the past.
    I know its not what you want to hear but if you are able to lean out as close to 10 as possible, you will be surprised at just how killer you look.

Quote Originally Posted by GGot FFina? View Post
    You got some great advice here brother. So what is your body fat percentage? I dont know if i missed it somewhere?

I too would recommend just doing a Test only cycle (500mg/w) since it has been a long time since you last cycled and your body will react really nice to this.
    IMO, you should still drop your BF % to around 12 regardless of what you are thinking about taking. This with a test cycle will probably make you look bigger, and better than you have in the past.
    I know its not what you want to hear but if you are able to lean out as close to 10 as possible, you will be surprised at just how killer you look.
    That's exactly what I want to hear--real advice from people who know better! My BF% now is at 28%, so I will work and get it down to a much better level (it was 38%) and then I will start the test cyp. For 500mg/w, how many times should I pin? What other supplements should I take and how long should I cycle the test and those supplements? I keep asking those questions and nobody has given an answer yet--I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you!

_-KL-_ is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Always_Growing View Post
    That's exactly what I want to hear--real advice from people who know better! My BF% now is at 28%, so I will work and get it down to a much better level (it was 38%) and then I will start the test cyp. For 500mg/w, how many times should I pin? What other supplements should I take and how long should I cycle the test and those supplements? I keep asking those questions and nobody has given an answer yet--I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you!
    Keep researching while you drop BF %.
    You'll have plenty of time to study and learn before you're ready to go.
    BTW - good job dropping the BF% - keep going!!!

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Read the stickies and you will find your answers.

Thread Information