Adex 0.25mg eod 12 weeks
    Pct nolva 40 -40-20-20
    Ok guys
    Planned my second cycle :
    Test cyp 250 e3d (600w)17 weeks
    Eq 250 e3.5d (500w) 15 weeks
    Anadrol 1-4 50 mg ed
    Pct nolva40 40 20 20 clomid 100 100 50 50
    I know this is a bit long cycle but eq is a very slow acting compound.
    So in william llewellyn 's anabolics ,he says drol doesn't aromatize so ai's doesn't work on them.He recommends using a serm with it.Then will it look like 1-4 20mg nolva and 0.25 eod adex?Or I will keep nolva ready but don't use it before any semptoms?I dont wat the second one because I want to minimise bloating.
    Second problem is I read in some forum post that eq and anadrol cant be combined because both steroids increases red blood cell count.In Anabolics william agrees with anadrol increasing rbc count.But he doesn't say anything about eq increasing rbc more than any other steroids.
    Should I try dbol rather than anadrol ?

Roughneck82 is offline Associate Member
    Eq is crap, I like d-Bol over anadrol , 24 is to young to be on 2nd cycle so I would just stick with 1 compound (test Cyp) for 2nd cycle. It's a marathon not a sprint you are still so young.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Mixing EQ and drol: yes you can and yes they will raise RBC, as will all compounds at varying levels. Donate blood to control.

Nova and AI: always good to have Nolva around and an AI should always be used. Bloat is generally from increased estrogen so the AI is your best bet.

Anadrol is better for strength and will not cause bloat that is so commonly associated with dbol .

All that said I don't recommend EQ. You would be best served with a test and anadrol cycle and use the money saved in EQ for food.

roids1 is offline New Member
    Why don't you recommend eq .Its not a harsh compound.

Your money is better spent elsewhere. At this point food. In the future maybe deca .

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Your money is better spent elsewhere. At this point food. In the future maybe deca.
    2x^^

It seems like everyone has a different opinion about different compounds.I actually given the advice to chose eq over deca by powerlifters.Its easier to recover and slightly more androgenic then deca and have the same affects on collagen synthesis.

swolehead is offline Member
    I don't understand this he's 24 he's one year away from what people racomend as a latest starting age and he's already committed to cycling and I'm sure he knows the risks and has done decent research. ... I'd just drop the eq shorten the cycle a little and run the drol a week or 2 longer

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swolehead View Post
    I don't understand this he's 24 he's one year away from what people racomend as a latest starting age and he's already committed to cycling and I'm sure he knows the risks and has done decent research. ... I'd just drop the eq shorten the cycle a little and run the drol a week or 2 longer
    Seriously...???

24 or 25 wont do much of a difference...
    At this point it is searching trouble where there is not...

But I agree on dropping EQ its worthless

Man all those eq costs less than my 15 days of food intake.I also decided to add 1-17 weeks of hcg 250iu e3d

Up to you. Your given the advice you asked for. If you were looking for everyone to agree then this is not the forum you were looking for.

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I like EQ, I'm not sure why everybody on this board has such a negative view on it. Although it is one of the fewer compounds that requires a larger amount of it to make any noticeable effects.

If you're going to run it, I would run more then just 500mg per week. You're more then likely not going to notice it at 500mg/week....hmmm maybe that's why everybody hates it lol

More like 750-1000mg for 16 weeks.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Def have nov on hand and if you have to use it, be prepared to stay on it for awhile even after symptoms go away. Nov is pretty slow acting at first but effective in taming gyno flare ups. Weather to use drol or dbol ? You should try both of them ....but one at a time and take notes on how your body responds to it and if the sides (depending on how bad they are) make it worth it.
    EQ.....ehhhhh, seems like a lot of oil to inject and for along time. I think I would go with a low dose of deca instead for a second oil.

Deca

In anabolics he recommends using 0.5mg ed adex.Its a bit high according to forums but with hcg and 2 compounds for a long time it would be normal.I will start with 0.5 ed and get a bloodwork done at week 6 then I will know my estrogen levels .I can adjust according to this.However I might need nolva at the beginning because of anadrol .

gold43 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roids1 View Post
    In anabolics he recommends using 0.5mg ed adex.Its a bit high according to forums but with hcg and 2 compounds for a long time it would be normal.I will start with 0.5 ed and get a bloodwork done at week 6 then I will know my estrogen levels .I can adjust according to this.However I might need nolva at the beginning because of anadrol.
    OK, sounds like you are looking for a thumbs up because you did a little research? "Thumbs Up"

You asked for advice and you got it. x2^^ Money is better spent on food than EQ.

Im not looking for a thumbs up I don't care actually.The main question was about ai and serm use.Not my aas choise.I will try deca next time and I have no money issue.No offence by the way I know everyone here is much more experienced than me.I chose eq because its milder than deca.

gold43 is offline Associate Member
    Sorry wasn't trying to be a d!ck. It sounds like you are pretty sure about what you want to do. You have read and researched a bit. More than others who come here. The EQ was mentioned cause you had it listed. Unless you run a really high dose at 10% BF, it won't do much for you. Compared with what you would spend on it, you would get more from a good diet. Doesn't matter if money is not an issue.

Thread Information