Munched is offline New Member

What way do I go?

Hi guys/girls, I'm wondering in which way I should head as I'm not seeing much gains also my biggest problem ATM is the whole stubborn fat thing in my chest! And my lower belly.. I'm a lean everywhere else I did dexa a few months back an was happy but nothing seems to be changing!

I did gym previously for 2years straight and it felt as if I reached my potential an still had remaining stomach fat and the fat in my chest.

I've been thinking of a var only cycle which seems to be feelers upon but it seems as though it fits into what I am aiming for ATM. Since I started gym I've lost 10kg and gained a fair bit of muscle but I am at this stand still now and feeling as if I need something to push me over the line and progress even more? Any ideas and info on a var only cycle keeping in mind I want to gain minimal but yet strengh and fat loss is more where I'm aiming with a lot more of a tighter look then I have ATM.

khaled_mgsx is offline New Member
    I guess you should head to fitness and nutrition fourm

Yeah but really my minds set on enhancing my body as my body seems not to react at all to the training and my diet I've tried numerous things to get where I want but the fat just does not want to go! My strengh lacks I don't seem to budge much if at all... my overall size stays the same! I believe I need some enhancement to get me over this line! I've spent so much time not completely wasted but a lot of time and I'm still not budging... I do understand it takes time but tbh I would like to speed up the process and anavar seems as though it may be what is for me!

GGot FFina? is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Munched View Post
    Yeah but really my minds set on enhancing my body as my body seems not to react at all to the training and my diet I've tried numerous things to get where I want but the fat just does not want to go! My strengh lacks I don't seem to budge much if at all... my overall size stays the same! I believe I need some enhancement to get me over this line! I've spent so much time not completely wasted but a lot of time and I'm still not budging... I do understand it takes time but tbh I would like to speed up the process and anavar seems as though it may be what is for me!
    No enhancement (as you call it) will remove this chest and belly fat you speak of. Sounds to me like you tried everything, including steroids with no luck but you haven't really tried the one thing that will help you loose your chest and belly fat. This something is called diet!!

No need for Anavar . Go to the diet section of this forum, and read your ass off. Next, create a diet specific for your needs. Next, follow this diet to the letter, without ever cheating. Next, look at yourself in the mirror and see if you have reached your goal. If you haven't, repeat!!!

Nobody that has dieted the correct way will ask the question you are asking. It amazes me that people still try to reach diet goals, with steroids. It will never happen!!!

So to answer your question of what way do i go, I would go to the kitchen...
    Last edited by GGot FFina?; 09-29-2014 at 12:05 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Nothing you take will get rid of the fat. Only diet and cardio will do that. Simple sad truth. Ok there is also lypo but thats a whole other subject.

To get rid of stubborn fat on the chest you need to get down below 12% body fat and if that doesnt work then look into lypo but for most people diet works.

Var sounds great depending where you read about it but there are a couple of problem. #1 is 90# of the time you arent getting var, you will bet Dbol or another product that is similar but is not so mild on your HPTA like they say var is and you also end up getting a lot of bloat or water weight instead of leaner. They do this because dbol cost 1/4 the price of var and most people dont know the difference.

The other problem is it's not nearly the miracle mild aas it's made out to be. It can and will shut down your test production and you can end up with a lot of other problems like ED. You could end up spending a few months just to get back to feeling normal again and your equipment working right.

If you hit a wall after only 2 years in the gym you need to change things up in your routine and diet.

What are your stats?

Weight
    body fat
    aas history
    training history
    pro hormone history
    basic diet information

I trained for 2 years hard 4 years ago! Stopped for two years then picked it back up again weighing in at 82kg... I dieted and everyday hit it hard in the gym. I dropped to a final weight of 63kg in 8 months and still retaining a fair bit of that stomach fat and chest fat! I mean a lot disappeared at that weight but let's face it that was away to skinny/lean.

Then I stopped, I fell sick now I've been at it longer now then what I was and I'm not seeing this weight drop. I'm currently
    71kg
    175cm
    Dexa bf% 14

Breakfast oats protein shake and green tea along with fish oil tabs and multi vitamins... Around a 1000calorie breaky!

Mid morning greens, spinach, lettuce, cucumber and a half a breast chicken

Lunch I eat greens and cycle brown rice as carbs with extra lean beef mince burger patties I make with onion garlic Himalayan salt

Mid afternoon pre gym a apple

Post gym protien shake red meat and or chicken with a lot of steamed veg..

Never used steriods
    Just got my bloods done and am in the process of getting them evaluated by someone who does bio sig

I do understand where u guys are coming from and I appreciate your replys. I'm constantly seeing people that I know jacked on the roids and there aesthetics shit all over mine and I'm putting in way more effort then they dream of doing but I seem to have one of those bodies that just doesn't wanna budge. I change up my routine every 8-12 weeks.. I've been hard at weight training and cardio on weekends with a incline walk after weights everyday for 10mins. HIIT on weekends for 20mins along with abs.

uhit is offline Member
    Assuming you go the gym 3-4times a week, using a TDEE calculator I've estimated your daily expenditure to be around 2,600. So to lose fat at a acceptable rate and maintain Lean muscle mass, reduce the calories to 2,100 - 2,200 per day (assuming you train on those days). Also on rest days cut back your carb intake and ensure you are reaching a minimum of 200g of protein daily.

I have a similar body type to you in which I lost a fair bit of weight and have a bit of stomach fat (luckily no chest fat ). My honest advice would be to forget purely on trying to lose weight and instead focus to gain muscle slowly which will ensure that fat gains are minimized as after losing 3-4% body fat I would not lose anymore so I decided to take advantage of my slightly lowered body fat and am currently lean bulking. The more muscle a body has, the faster its metabolism will be (correct me if I'm wrong).

So having a TDEE is 2,600, I recommend eating at 2,850 if you want to lean bulk and then cut which may be a better alternative, but if you are dead set on cutting instead then the best way to go is to eat 2,100 - 2,200 calories per day. If no weight loss is being shown through scale/mirror/dexa scan then cut back your carbohydrate intake to purely fuel your workouts.

Hope you are successful in your future goals!

Also - it's not what we do that one day that counts, its what we do on a consistent basis.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Since you were mentioning anavar before and I know a LOT of people read how mild and safe it is (BS) here is on very recent example. We see them pretty much daily but you can bet 90% of people never report they had a problem.

http://forums.steroid.com/hormone-re...xhaustion.html

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Doing steroids isn't gonna help reduce the chest and stomach fat, you're likely just unlucky and it'll be those places that are the last to go, in which you'll just have to get down to a low enough bodyfat for them to go. You then need to weigh up whether it's worth it getting to such low bodyfat that it may require, or just deal with it.

Thread Information