Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Steroids and Crash Diet for fat loss?

Rocky0019 is offline Junior Member

Steroids and Crash Diet for fat loss?

Hello friends,
    I have been dieting and working out for about 3 months and lost 31 lbs of weight.
    but I cant lose any more dont know why... I think I need to lower my diet and workout more harder.
    but I am afraid to lose muscle... I am thinking about doing crash diet and start a decent steroid cycle with full precautions.
    I think 250mg test e per week should do fine with preserving muscle about some extent.
    this is a rough idea friends...please give your opinions.
    I know I will lose muscle too but my main target is fat any muscle spared is a gift for me yet
    thankyou

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Terrible idea, IMO. About the only thing that happens fast is an accident.
    Research carb cycling. It may serve you better than a "crash" diet.

Congrats on your weight loss!
    Last edited by almostgone; 09-29-2014 at 04:24 AM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What about and AI during cycle? Do you plan on a PCT after cycle?

So after 3 months you hit a wall with your diet? How long did it take to put the extra weight one? It's funny how most people want instant results. You take years to add all the fat but want to get rid of it over night and use a magic pill if possible.

If you dont want to loose muscle then eat healthy, exercise and stop trying to crash diet or crash is what you are going to do just like my co worker who I warned over and over until he had his heart attach.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    What about and AI during cycle? Do you plan on a PCT after cycle?

So after 3 months you hit a wall with your diet? How long did it take to put the extra weight one? It's funny how most people want instant results. You take years to add all the fat but want to get rid of it over night and use a magic pill if possible.

If you dont want to loose muscle then eat healthy, exercise and stop trying to crash diet or crash is what you are going to do just like my co worker who I warned over and over until he had his heart attach.
    Yes bro for AI i have anastrozole in hand and for PCT i have tamoxifen and clomephene both...
    even I can get the HCG easily if needed.

I mean I am just wondering about minimum dose of AAS to support muscle mass thats it.

my point is as we know about some religions like islam...these people have their festival i dont remember the name exactly when they do a fast of 30 days straight
    they eat before sunrise and after sunset... lets call it intermittent fasting in out gym language.

if they can do it for religion...cant we do it for out health benefit? do you think it can do something positive in my fat loss purpose?
    thankyou

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Read through at least the first post of the following thread. It gives you a good definition of carb cycling.

The Prime explained before cycling..
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky0019 View Post
    Hello friends,
    I have been dieting and working out for about 3 months and lost 31 lbs of weight.
    but I cant lose any more dont know why... I think I need to lower my diet and workout more harder.
    but I am afraid to lose muscle... I am thinking about doing crash diet and start a decent steroid cycle with full precautions.
    I think 250mg test e per week should do fine with preserving muscle about some extent.
    this is a rough idea friends...please give your opinions.
    I know I will lose muscle too but my main target is fat any muscle spared is a gift for me yet
    thankyou
    Height
    Weight

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Neither one is your answer as almostgone said. Thats the truth man.

I carb rotation diet when I want to lose fat. Works really great. I can normally from from 14% (or so) down to 10% (or so) in a few weeks with carb rotation, cardio, and Test. The picture on my avatar was right after I got done with a carb rotation diet + Test cycle.
    Rocky0019 likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Well done on the weight loss rocky have you had a read in the nutrition section great info/help there and as AG said carb cycling is a good way to go.

Thanks a lot for all your replies friends
    I was also reading about carb cycling and feel its good to go thing for me.
    my age is 21 and I have done a test e+dbol cycle atleast an year ago...but I stopped that cycle in between because I realized that I should lose the fat first and it was also not good for my age.
    after stopping I did 250iu HCG shots daily for a week followed by Tamoxifen and Clomephene PCT.... I dont have any hormonal problem right now as I feel as good as I was before the Cycle.

Should I do a test cycle with carb rotation if it can do some good for me?
    I still have Test E and Dbol In hand, Anastrozole for AI, clomephene and tamoxifen for PCT
    thankyou

This is the carb rotation cycle I am thinking about doing.
    Please correct me if I am doing any wrong.

Monday - Low Carb Day
    Tuesday - Low Carb Day
    Wednesday - High Carb Day
    Thursday - Low Carb Day
    Friday - Low Carb Day
    Saturday - High Carb Day
    Sunday - Cheat Day (Can be cancelled if you say to)

and please tell me the ideal amount of carbs on high carb day and low carb day
    as I searched the ideal values are 90g carbs for low carb day and 400g carbs for high carb day

So As per my calculation, Here is overview of macros of high and low carb days

HIGH CARB DAY - 400g Carbs, 150g Protein, Fat - Least Possible
    LOW CARB DAY - 90g Carbs, 150g Protein, 65g Fat

Please give any correction
    Thankyou
    Last edited by Rocky0019; 09-29-2014 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Little less info posted

Thread Information