Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: Cholesterol

Roughneck82 is offline Associate Member

Cholesterol

What cholesterol number is the most important to watch, when cycling?(especially when using tren ). Is the total cholesterol, LDL or HDL cholesterol the most important, or is all three equally important?

Flatus78 is offline Junior Member
    You should ask to get LDL, HDL, total-chol and triglycerides(TG), remember to take it in the morning before eating or drinking(especially when testing TG). LDL= bad cholesterol, HDL = good cholesterol(the higher the better, I will not write range e.g. Mmol/l etc, but post the results at we can checl it put later. Best of luck

On a cruise right now of 125mg test E. Total test was 850, estrogen was 35, total cholesterol was 160, LDL was 114, HDL was 35

Flatus78 is offline Junior Member
    Dear Roughneck82, could you give me the normal range of the different test because we use other units in the country where I am from, sorry for being so annoying

tectime is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roughneck82
    On a cruise right now of 125mg test E. Total test was 850, estrogen was 35, total cholesterol was 160, LDL was 114, HDL was 35

Hey man ! Your hdl is low should be >39 and your LDL is high but total is in good range . It's the LDL you want to watch man you on fish oil? if not I would brother.

That tren will **** up your lipids man. Probly why those numbers are where they are. It lowered my total down and my hdl but they returned to range within 6 wks.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tectime View Post
    That tren will **** up your lipids man. Probly why those numbers are where they are. It lowered my total down and my hdl but they returned to range within 6 wks.
    Thats a fact. I need to remember to NOT get cholesterol checked when taking tren . Doctor freaks out and my test numbers look like a roller coaster ride. lol
    davesah1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    Thats a fact. I need to remember to NOT get cholesterol checked when taking tren. Doctor freaks out and my test numbers look like a roller coaster ride. lol

Haha! Oh man right It lowered my total and HDL but didn't raise my LDL. Thank God mine stays about 150/160 total with a ratio of 1.5 when riding hrt dose. Never really changes when riding unless it on the ol tren train.

Just started the fish oil again when I got my bloods back. Last time running tren my LDL was 148 and HDL was 22. Kinda scared me not sure if going to run tren anymore. Sucks because I love that stuff, and got 60mls of E ready to go
    Last edited by Roughneck82; 10-01-2014 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatus78 View Post
    Dear Roughneck82, could you give me the normal range of the different test because we use other units in the country where I am from, sorry for being so annoying
    Normal range here is like 250-1100

Quote Originally Posted by Roughneck82
    Just started the fish oil again when I got my bloods back. Last time running tren my LDL was 148 and HDL was 22. Kinda scared me not sure if going to run tren anymore. Sucks because I love that stuff, and got 60mls of E ready to go

Good on starting back on the fish oil man. I know same as me about the tren Love the stuff but really getting a little old for that rock 'n roll show! I borderline hurt myself every single time and that's coming in prepared for what I'm going to do with it. Wicked wicked stuff!

Thread Information