Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Haydenz

Thread: Thinking of doing my first cycle and looking for advice 12 weeks

BonziCharge is offline New Member

Thinking of doing my first cycle and looking for advice 12 weeks

So I am planning on doing my first cycle. I am looking to bring down my body fat while building some more lean muscle. I am about 210 wanting to get down to about 190/185 but look athletic. I am strong but more in a full look while I am trying to go for a more Athletic look and actually be all around more athletic. So for my first 12 week cycle Winstrol (drops) with Test E starting off the Test E at 300 mgs the first 1/3rd of the cycle 500mgs during the middle 1/3rd and back down to 300mgs the last 1/3rd. Winny during the whole cycle. Then use Clomid in the last 1/3rd of the cycle as well. To bring the natural levels of T in my body. Eating right, cutting out all alcohol, and getting in some solid cardio, swimming/rowing/sprinting. I have been given some prices though I am not sure if I am getting ripped off. I have not met the supplier either. Is this too complicated of a cycle to start with for a beginner? Also I was not sure of the rules on posting the prices of what he is offering but he is also willing to send pictures of the products that I am interested in ordering. I am 27 years old. So please dont think I am just some young kid that doesnt know what he is doing. Advice would be very appreciated. Thank you. Also let me know if I am allowed to post the prices of these so I know I am not getting ripped off. Thanks!

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Have a thorough read of this then post your ideas and goals, including stats (age/height/weight/bodyfat%) and please use paragraphs.

Haydenz is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    holy wall of text
    Khazima likes this.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BonziCharge View Post
    So I am planning on doing my first cycle. I am looking to bring down my body fat while building some more lean muscle. I am about 210 wanting to get down to about 190/185 but look athletic. I am strong but more in a full look while I am trying to go for a more Athletic look and actually be all around more athletic. So for my first 12 week cycle Winstrol (drops) with Test E starting off the Test E at 300 mgs the first 1/3rd of the cycle 500mgs during the middle 1/3rd and back down to 300mgs the last 1/3rd. Winny during the whole cycle. Then use Clomid in the last 1/3rd of the cycle as well. To bring the natural levels of T in my body. Eating right, cutting out all alcohol, and getting in some solid cardio, swimming/rowing/sprinting. I have been given some prices though I am not sure if I am getting ripped off. I have not met the supplier either. Is this too complicated of a cycle to start with for a beginner? Also I was not sure of the rules on posting the prices of what he is offering but he is also willing to send pictures of the products that I am interested in ordering. I am 27 years old. So please dont think I am just some young kid that doesnt know what he is doing. Advice would be very appreciated. Thank you. Also let me know if I am allowed to post the prices of these so I know I am not getting ripped off. Thanks!
    You are a 27 yr old that doesnt know what he is doing.. read first cycle stickie as advised!!

List stats and post a new more sensible looking cycle!!
    Last edited by itsjayman02; 09-30-2014 at 01:52 AM.

Thread Information