Thread: Test on its own

apexmale is offline New Member

Test on its own

Hi Guys
    I've recently tried injections for the first time, Test 500ml for 11 weeks, not taken anything when I came off and feel great.
    I've been told to come off for 3 weeks and then increase to higher dose.
    I'd really like some experienced guys take on this and should I try something with the test.
    I'd like to get more muscle and reduce aches and pains.
    I'm 54 6ft 4in 16 stone.

Really appreciate some feedback.
    Thanks

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    OK 1st thing you need to do is go find the guy who gave you that advice and kick him in the nuts.
    2nd never listen to him again.

Start out by reading this link and pay close attention to the PCT section. After you run a PCT you need to get bloodwork done and find out where your hormone levels are. Testosterone Total & Free. Estrogen total and sensitive, FSH and a few others. You might even be a candidate for TRT at your age and since it made you feel that much better.

You have to be carful though especially on cycle because it's MUCH easier to injury yourself, especially the shoulders at our age. I turn 52 in a few weeks. I am just past the 2 year mark from my shoulder surgery also so I speak from experience.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Thanks Lovbyts appreciate the info, where do I go for Bloodwork ?

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    ok 1st thing you need to do is go find the guy who gave you that advice and kick him in the nuts.
    2nd never listen to him again.

Start out by reading this link and pay close attention to the pct section. After you run a pct you need to get bloodwork done and find out where your hormone levels are. Testosterone total & free. Estrogen total and sensitive, fsh and a few others. You might even be a candidate for trt at your age and since it made you feel that much better.

You have to be carful though especially on cycle because it's much easier to injury yourself, especially the shoulders at our age. I turn 52 in a few weeks. I am just past the 2 year mark from my shoulder surgery also so i speak from experience.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    x2..

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by apexmale View Post
    Thanks Lovbyts appreciate the info, where do I go for Bloodwork ?
    Your best option would be a LowT clinic since they are usually a lot more up to date on what is really needed such as HCG and an AI when you are on TRT. 99.99% of doctors know nothing about TRT, male hormones. What they do know is from 30 years ago and not relevant anymore but they will try to convince you otherwise. 80% of endocrinologist know very little about about TRT even though it's supposed to be their specialty. Again most of their information is outdated. Fertility doctors usually also do TRT and they seem to be a lot better if you are going the insurance route. If no insurance the LowT clinics would be the best option IMO.

Only thing to watch for with low T clinics is a lot of them are advertising HGH but what they are really giving you is a combination of peptides such as sermorelin and IGF-1 or IGF-6 and is a good HGH booster but not the same as RX HGH. They also charge you 5x what it would cost you to get on your own.

thomasfreddy is offline Junior Member
    Deca goes well with test and whoever gave your
    Info to stop for 3 weeks then up
    The dose is a total idiot !!
    Learn about pct and do things properly
    Plenty of guys and girls will set you
    Straight on here ... Good luck

Thanks thomasfreddy
    Appreciate you taking the time to answer.

GGot FFina? is offline Associate Member
    Wow, some of the info floating around the streets and gyms are really stupid and make zero sense. Just know that the guy that gave you that info knows absolutely nothing on the subject or what steroids do inside the body and this is the reason why he told you this.

Like mentioned above, spend some time reading some important posts on this site and you should have an understanding on what is going on in the body when you take these steroids and after reading a bit, you will need nobodies help anymore since you will be pretty informed.

I would never trust other people when it comes to putting chemicals inside my body. I always try to do my own research since its your health you are playing with.

I would stick to another Test only cycle and try to really tune in your diet to meet the results you are after since getting your diet perfectly dialed in will beat out anything, any steroid can do for you. Especially in the way you will end up looking.

A good mix, that will go good with Test is Deca . You also mentioned you needed something that will make your joints feel better and Deca does wonders for mine.

Good luck and after reading a bit of the furom if you still have any more doubts just ask in here, try to skip the advice from these morons at the gym.

Thread Information