motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member

Why is everyone so "in love" with sustanon?

I just wanted to pose a question to everyone for debate on why people seem to be so caught up on sust. Now granted, when I first started out in this game, which wasn't all that long ago, I was told about an AS that had "four different tests in it!" I thought, wow, that's gotta be good shit!

It didn't take a lot of research on it to discover that for what we use it for, it's really not that great. At least it's not as good as some of the other options available out there. For one, it usually costs 50-100% more than the equivelent amount of enanthate . And because of the multiple esters, it becomes rather hard to establish consistant blood levels unless injected frequently (like eod), but this will lead to levels of test that are far greater than needed in most cases, close to 1g/week.

I realize that people have used sust and had great results from it, but my question is this. Why do we see SO many posts about this sust vs. that sust, or should I switch to sust, etc. IMO a single ester test like enanthate or cyp should be top of the list for a newbie, or anyone else for that matter, considering a test for their cycle.

Now I am aware that this point has probably been brought up before, and probably beaten to death at some point, but it's been on my mind for awhile and I want to talk about it!

-moto

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Now I know "everyone" is not a fan of sust, and don't take any offense to this if you are for whatever reason.

-moto

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think it is a high mark up gear that most sources carry and those that don't know much about gear have heard of it. Since it is available and higher dosed (not so much now but in the old days when there weren't any 400mg or more test) people think it is great. I am not against sus but I think very few people in gyms understand esters and the best ways to use them.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    S250 is way cheaper for me!!

Every Joe Blow wants to do a S250/deca /Dbol cycle...b/c that's what they read in a book that was made in 1990.

flex321 is offline Member
    <-----------this guy right here has no problems doing the sustanon , at all!!!!

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    sus sucks, im on week 6 and i gained 20 lbs of mass, 4 weeks left, some days i feel a great kick, some days i dont. its was a fkin mistake. enth was cheaper for me too. fkin hell! but if i walk away with 25 - 30 lbs, ill call it even !

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    The most popular stack IMO is sust/deca . I just don't get that but what ever floats your boat. I've always been and single ester type of guy.

Read this thread http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...=&threadid=524 .

For those newer to this site IG is one of the most inteligent bro's ever to visit/mod/contribute on this site IMO.

JayUzer is offline Junior Member
    i feel into the sust trap. it is ok run at 500 to 750 a week but i think there is better stuff out there. i just finished with my 2nd time with sust and i am still not impressed. probably wont do it ever again unless i get it really cheap. just like some have said, i have had some great lifting days and some not so great lifting days. oh well, better than nothing!

joe brooklyn is offline New Member

sus

god bless this form, now i know not to ever do a sust cycle ever,
    i have some stored in the closet, will have to pass it on to the next guy.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    sust

easilly avalaible and cheap and you can get it all around the damn world from US to UK to France to Portugal to Turkey to Pakiland!!! and North Africa!

Chach is offline Associate Member
    IMO i will never use sust again i finished a cycle a few months back and was not happy with the results..i took 500mg EW for 10 weeks, if i had to do it over again i would of taken 750/1000mg EW but no good for me..

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by 3Vandoo
    sust

easilly avalaible and cheap and you can get it all around the damn world from US to UK to France to Portugal to Turkey to Pakiland!!! and North Africa!
    Doesn't this speak for mostly all AAS's?

Of course some AAS's are marked up more then others in the secondary market, but relatively speaking, almost roids are easily available and cheap.

Aside from that, I think the main reason sus has become so popular is based on the fact that alot people get their cycle advice from other people (rather then doing own research) and a multi ester test is usually included as a foolproof strategy to gaining size. Our society (at least the US) has brainwashed our minds into believing, "bigger is always better." Supersize sodas, tractor trailer size SUV's, oversized homes, etc. So I agree sus is overrated when their are so many other better options out there.

~US~

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    Guys the reason that you had good workout days and bad workout days on sust was because the prop is effective for day, two at most, single ester test is better for beginners, i personally think test is test.... but incorrect application can ruin the effects of multi ester tests.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Sustanon is just like the Nike of gear lol

Lattman is offline Associate Member
    It's cheap, rarely counterfeited, I make grate gains on it, kicks in after about 3 weeks...Does not require ED or EOD injections and stacks well with EQ or DECA ...

FEAR.COM is offline Banned
    I'd like to add .02 here,,,,,, Im doing an eq-650mg ew and sust250 eod but aso adding in an extra 50mg of prop making it sust300 actuallly! Thus leaving 80mg of prop eod to be in the bloodstream. I believe that sust users arent aware of each test esters power and in sustanon , the propionate is the least amount at 30mg and prop is the test with the most KICK!! Ive used deca /t-eth stack before so im going with eq/sust stack this time; AND also jumping it with a-bombs at 100mg ed for wks 1-3 and ending up somewhere around week15-18 with prop/winny 75mg ed into clomid. I also think im buying a cow for my milk; some bull's to slaughter for red meat; some hens to ley eggs and some hens to put in the pot!! WE shall SEE if sust300 test's prevails over the eth/prop test's of last cycle!!

bodyboy is offline New Member
    Everyone is always talking about Sust and how it should and shouldn't be used in a cycle.The more time i spend browsing the board the more confused i seem to get.Everytime i think i've got my first cycle right i find a new thread and then start to confuse myself on what i should be doing.

HeavyDuty2 is offline New Member
    Sometimes you just have to go with what you can get at the time!
    My 2c worth.

HeavyDuty2 is offline New Member

Yep

Originally posted by bodyboy
    Everyone is always talking about Sust and how it should and shouldn't be used in a cycle.The more time i spend browsing the board the more confused i seem to get.Everytime i think i've got my first cycle right i find a new thread and then start to confuse myself on what i should be doing.
    Second you up on that one mate!! Totally agree..

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member

Re: sus

pass it my way..ill take it

Originally posted by joe brooklyn
    god bless this form, now i know not to ever do a sust cycle ever,
    i have some stored in the closet, will have to pass it on to the next guy.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    my first cycle was 500mg a week of sust...i didnt go out planning to get it...i was actually tryin to get some deca but but deca was hella expensive at the pharmacy i was at compared to sust, and from my research, people seem to have gotten good results from it..I did!!..
    but lost mostly all my gains for other reasons
    but anyways...........

but i do understand the eod injections of sus for the purposes of the short lasting esters......if one were to inject it every other day, then what bad could you really say about it...its really not that expensive?

Rastus is offline Associate Member
    For me it was cheap and I did my research to figure out I needed to shoot it about EOD to get the full effects. I am doing 750 mg/wk, 3 shots per week. I think it is also one of the most available juices around here. Also, the redijects are nice and convenient!!! But, I do know guys that don't do any research on ANYTHING and they think sust is the bomb becasue of the 4 esters and it's a "popular word" in AS use. But I agree with the idea that sust is not a good AS for a beginner. I think beginners should stick w/ single ester tests....

JMO

Gettin'Old is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by gundam675
    sus sucks, im on week 6 and i gained 20 lbs of mass, 4 weeks left, some days i feel a great kick, some days i dont. its was a fkin mistake. enth was cheaper for me too. fkin hell! but if i walk away with 25 - 30 lbs, ill call it even !
    Gained 20 lbs of mass in 6 weeks with four weeks remaining and it was a mistake and, if you gain 25-30 pounds of mass you will call it even!!??!! Uh.. I'm a newbie and not trying to be a prick but, what would you call a success exactly??

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    I say make your own muilti ester..... cyp, enanthate , prop... cyp about 1week in the body, Enanthate 2 weeks, prop 2 days...
    shit prop and enanthate are what I love... but thats me

Thread Information