tdzzii72 is offline Associate Member

Is this true about sust and winny?

Should I drop my winny? I was reading a thread before that said:

"My recommendations, don't try to do both cut and bulk in the same cycle. The effects are usually not what you think. Once you go off of test, but remain on the winny your natural test will still be shut down. Winny is only a hardening agent and won't help you retain lean muscle. People tend to lose a lot of their lean muscle mass once the HPTA is shut down.

Run this cycle for 8-10 weeks, drop the winny at the end, focus on getting your balls reserected from the grave ASAP and enjoy your hard earned gains.

Leave the sust dose the same, but run it every 3 days. The odd test esters in the mixed gear always gives me unpredictable results. Run the nolva the whole time and start the clomid for post cycle recovery. Stay on nolva post cycle as a precaution since you are suseptible to gyno."

My cycle looks like this:
    I am 22
    205 lbs
    5"11
    week 1-10 sust 125mg EOD
    week 8-13 winny 50mg/day
    week 13-16 clomid
    Nolvadex on hand

I am looking to bulk up a little, maybe to 225 lbs and then cut up, but from what this guy is saying it won't happen? How true is this? Will I lose a lot of my gains from the winny? Thanks for the help guys!

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member

Re: Is this true about sust and winny?

Originally posted by Nocturnal59
    Should I drop my winny? I was reading a thread before that said:

"Winny is only a hardening agent and won't help you retain lean muscle. People tend to lose a lot of their lean muscle mass once the HPTA is shut down.
    Thats bullshit! Where did you get this from?
    Winny does just that...helps retain lean muscle mass when dieting down. Your body's ability to produce natural test will be halted from taking winny, but the same holds true for all other AAS's as well. Hence adding test to a cycle makes most sense.

If your looking to add a few lbs of quality muscle and then cut up towards the end, your diet will dictate the results. Here is an ideal cycle for your goals:

Test Enth 500mgs wks 1-11
    Eq 400mgs wks 1-10
    Winny 50mgs/ed wks 8-13
    necessary anti-e's throughout,
    clomid/nolva post therapy

Good Luck,

~US~

NoLimits is offline Member
    I use winny at the end of every cycle to help solidify my gains.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    I think you're fine with the winny as it is. I'm running a similiar cycle now with winny and primo the last 6 weeks. The sust will be just getting out of your system in week 13, then you are running clomid. I don't see how this thread has any merit.

digital is offline New Member
    howzat,the question you are asking comes from my post as i was checking the end of my cycle,i am going to run the winny anyway.i have had lots of conflicting advice regarding it all with merit.but you have to go with the majority.majority says run it.
    keep safe

Thread Information