Spartans is offline New Member

cycling while on blood pressure medication.

Hi. I'm 33. Been training for 10 years on and off last four years with true dedication. The last four years I've done 3 cycles. Just bought my fourth lot. Dbol , trentest. But a resent trip to the docs revealed high bp. 150/80. He now wishes to start me on bp medication. My question is has anyone on here had experience with a cycle while on BP medication or is this the end of the road. I really want to do this cycle and it's unlikely I won't.
    Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Done a fair bit of research but can't find answers.

yettibecsuse is offline Associate Member
    Spartians not sure about cycling, but trt yes. I was on bp meds before trt and after the trt had no effect on it, it was the same. I sit at about 140 on 80 on bp meds. Now im mo med professional, but from personal experience the systolic yhe higher number can be higher in men with large biceps, raised by stimulants coffee, stress and training and sometimes cuff size, make sure uour gp has an extra large cuff. The diastolic is the important one as it measures the changes in pressure in the heart when it contracts more effectively. Your reading of 80 sounds good. Anyway it doesn't change for me and I also take baby asprin which I think all men should take

150 is pretty high for someone your age who's in shape and has a healthy diet. I'd try diet and cardio to get it down along with the meds before cycling. Tren can greatly increase BP for a lot of people.

But to answer your question I take low dose bystolic year round and have to double that dose to maintain healthy BP when on Tren or dbol /drol. Test at moderate doses or nandrolone doesn't seem to affect it much, but that's likely individual dependent.

I wouldn't run Tren with a starting BP of 150.....

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

Spartans is offline New Member
    Thanks fellas. I was expecting a bit of grilling. It's my first post on the forum. I've read loads as a guest and some people get slated at talked down too.
    It's a nice welcome to get kind conversation.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Not an issue. First get your meds locked in for your bp. A solid 120/80.
    Then you should be good to go.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Not an issue. First get your meds locked in for your bp. A solid 120/80.
    Then you should be good to go.
    ^^^^ This but also dont be to quick to jump on the BP meds. Watch it for a while and see if it was not just a one off. Many people their BP goes up due to white coat syndrome even if they dont feel nervous. Make sure they are taking it properly. Cuff size is right, not to tight, to small. Make sure you are sitting with your legs and arms uncrossed for a full minute before taking BP test and breath normally.

Many times my blood pressure shows elevated after getting it checked after work but when it's checked early in the morning after sleeping it was normal.

jeep187 is offline Associate Member
    Im on my first cycle( test c and deca ) and I'm on meds for my bp. I made sure my bp was under control before I started.I can't say that the gear help with my bp for su.re, but it's lower then it's been in years 110/70. And I feel great. I've had labs to check liver and kidney and they came back good. I would just keep a close eye on it. Just my 2 cents

Thread Information