Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By frank13
  • 1 Post By derekkpapa1

Thread: Anavar cycle questions

MacLifts is offline New Member

Anavar cycle questions

Anavar cycle questions
    I'm thinking of starting an anavar cycle but I've got a few questions. I've done at least a couple hours research but different places are telling me different things about the oral steroid .

I'm 170 lbs, 5"11, 8-12% fat?, age 19.

Been weight lifting for three years and I'm pretty strong but still fairly small (been training MMA entire time: lottttts of cardio). My goal on this cycle is to gain 5-10 lbs lean mass while losing the lower back and stomach fat that I have. This is possible on a good bulk diet right?

Anyways on to my questions:

Dosage / day (according to my weight and height):
    Length of cycle:
    Cost of cycle (approx range):
    Anything else I should know:

I have no intentions of doing any other form of steroids so don't suggest anything (unless it's similar to var but better).

Thanks for the help!

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    Is this the new thing or something everyday u have some 19 year old on here wanting to a var only cycle where u do u guys get this idea from it's absolutely ridiculous u can't do Var only cycle u have no right to ever be using steroids in the first place especially do to the fact u must have done 0% research your to young and the fact u propose such a dumb idea means you'll probably fvck your self up one way or another whether it's your liver not doing a proper PCT losing sexual function getting bitch tits im sure one of them will happen it's not worth it not to mention after putting your self and great risk u will get no Results form this cycle I guarantee it
    GGot FFina? likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Pretty much every day for the last 6 years I have neen here.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Been lifting for 3 years and your still small

Spend your money on your diet and time researching how to eat to gain lbm

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Pretty much every day for the last 6 years I have neen here.
    Your wrong again it's been 6 1/2 years
    lovbyts likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by derekkpapa1 View Post

Your wrong again it's been 6 1/2 years
    Thanks you just made me choke laughing.

MacLifts is offline New Member
    I lift heavier than some guys with 30 lbs on me at my gym... Like I said my life consists of so much cardio that it's near impossible for me to get huge. Diet is not my problem.

When we speak of diet we do not me eating less- we me eating the proper foods to reach our goals either lose or gain.
    Research what a pro eats every day and see how far off your "diet" is.
    No trying to be rude but years ago I was the skinny fat guy and the only real thing that got me to were I am is the proper food.
    Post your full diet in the nutrition section and let the pro's look at it.
    Last edited by derekkpapa1; 09-30-2014 at 05:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MacLifts View Post
    I lift heavier than some guys with 30 lbs on me at my gym... Like I said my life consists of so much cardio that it's near impossible for me to get huge. Diet is not my problem.
    Everyone who says diet is not the problem has a diet problem. Simple math. If you want to weight 200 lbs you have to eat like a 200 lb man.

I use to lift a LOT heavier than I do now but im a lot bigger than I use to be because of diet.

deerparkwater is offline Junior Member
    just from exploring the site for the past few weeks.. this seems to come up everyday... but one question I do have is...

Obviously Anavar can shut down your natural test production..and you guys all say to take test... but doesn't taking TEST also shut down your natural test when it all wears off?

so if you were to take a good PCT/ whether you use test or just anavar.. you are running the same risks with either one.

so basically what you are telling these people is that, if your risking shutting down your natural test with EITHER anavar or test.. you will get better results with TEST....am i correct?

Taking test replaces it so you dont get the undesirable sides of low or no t.

Quote Originally Posted by deerparkwater View Post
    just from exploring the site for the past few weeks.. this seems to come up everyday... but one question I do have is...

Obviously Anavar can shut down your natural test production..and you guys all say to take test... but doesn't taking TEST also shut down your natural test when it all wears off?

so if you were to take a good PCT/ whether you use test or just anavar.. you are running the same risks with either one.

so basically what you are telling these people is that, if your risking shutting down your natural test with EITHER anavar or test.. you will get better results with TEST....am i correct?
    Basically you'll never be able to take enough oral steroids to equal the minimum suggested beginners cycle of 500mg test so taking 50mg of var winny dbol would never be Enough to pack on any muscle all you'll do is shut down your Natural test production for no reason making no gains and just Causing problems your body recognizes all steroids as test stopping your natural test and with oral only you're hormone levels will be all over the place resulting in problems with sexual function you'll be tired and have estrogen related problems like bitch tits acne etc. oral steroids are only meant to be a side kick for test not the main substance

And being young is a huge advantage your body already has what it needs to get big u just have to train and eat properly

GGot FFina? is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MacLifts View Post
    Post a pic..

Thread Information