Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Storing roids outdoors - during the winter????

The_locomotive is offline Junior Member

Storing roids outdoors - during the winter????

Hi!

Last summer I bought a huge supply of roids in a "take all or nothing" kind of deal. There's a few hundred bottles (10 ml) of testo and deca in there, among other things.

The deal is that I date a lot of girls, and since about 5% of the population are clinically insane, I will sooner or later bump into a stark raving mad one. Like the Russian ***** who f-ed my "friend" from the gym, and later sent a hitman to extort money from me as compensation for me not wanting to marry her! What the....!!! :O

Sooner or later, some bitter female will try to take a photo of my stash, send it to the police and raise hell. Not because I treat them badly or lie to them and tell them we are exclusive or anything, but because girls are wonderful and adorable little creature who make decisions with their emotions instead of logic. And if the emotion is bitterness, absolutely anything can happen! :O

....so I decided to have a relatively small amount of juice in my home, and store the rest somewhere else.

I have found a seemingly perfect place, but it is outdoors. Needless to say, the winters in Scandinavia can get pretty rough, so my question is if the roids - and the bottles - can handle staying outside during the winter, even if it gets down to....say 20 degrees (celsius) below freezing. The winters here are about the same as you have in Minnesota, New York, Boston etc. I guess.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    They will crash/crystallize/separate. Get a gun safe. You can find a 5ft safe for under $400

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Is redz under a different name?

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    They will crash/crystallize/separate. Get a gun safe. You can find a 5ft safe for under $400
    But if they crystallize, I can simply heat them up, and the juice will be fine again, right?
    The damn deca crystallizes in room temperature anyway.

Or will the juice - or the glass bottles - take damage from the sub-zero temperatures?
    If all I have to do is heat the bottles up on my stove before using them, then that is of no real concern. It only takes about 15 minutes anyway. And that is far better than having $ 20 000 worth of juice being confiscated and having my ass thrown in jail (and the license to practice my job taken away).

michael30 is offline Member
    Why cant you buy a safe as lovebyts suggested. Also be creative, im sure you could find a hiding spot indoors. Even in an apartment.

poppz is offline Senior Member
    Or u dont want your mom finding them?
    frank13 and Haydenz like this.

Yes you can reheat them but that doesn't always work and a lot of one it crashes it will continue to crash.

$400 is a small investment.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This can't be for real can it? Get a safe and keep it locked or just send the stash to me and I will store it for you.
    Haydenz likes this.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by michael30 View Post
    Why cant you buy a safe as lovebyts suggested. Also be creative, im sure you could find a hiding spot indoors. Even in an apartment.
    This, the roof is always a solid option. Albeit a common one, when I was in rehab 2 of the boys got kicked out for storing protein powder in the roof LOL

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Lmao cant store it in the house cuz mom would shit a brick if she found it cleaning your room???
    frank13 and Honkey_Kong like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by poppz View Post
    Or u dont want your mom finding them?
    I'm in my 30s and have h a million dollar apartment, so no - my mom is not my concern.

As for the safe, I am not sure I can obtain such a safe here in Norway. I know they have gun cabinets, but I think they are all huge and heavy. I can't fit that where the gear is stored (it has to pass through an opening that you would never ever think that I 290lbs man could fit through, they I have to crawl a bit, on the ground, beneath a building (that is not mine, but close enough). And how would putting the gear in a safe make it warmer?

Having the safe in my apartment is not an option. I might as well keep the juice in a storage facility I own in the basement. The thing is that if the police comes - for any reason - they will search through the apartment, and especially a safe, and also my car and any storage units that comes with the apartment.

I don't see any real reason why the police would come, but I do know - for a fact - that I would lose my job, my $ 300 000 a year salary and get about a year or so in jail, if they find such a huge stash of roids. So I want to be 100% safe.

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Lmao cant store it in the house cuz mom would shit a brick if she found it cleaning your room???
    Ha ha!
    No really, that is not my concern.

And do you know how much space 400 10ml bottles take up? Not so easy to hide, my friend. Sure, it's easy when you only have 10, 20 or even 50. But hundreds of bottles, plus thousands of tabs of dbol ....it's surprisingly inconvenient.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Safe deposit box. Safe and secure bring to the bank in unmarked box that will fit in the box you rent.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Buy a safe and pay a friend to keep it at his house?

A safe would keep it warm because it would be inside your million dollar apartment. I think even in Norway the police need a search warrant.

Sounds like you need to figure it out since no one else knows all your situations.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    So you have a million dollar apartment, but you have to keep it outside?? Dumbest shit Ive heard.

Quote Originally Posted by The_locomotive View Post
    I'm in my 30s and have h a million dollar apartment, so no - my mom is not my concern.

As for the safe, I am not sure I can obtain such a safe here in Norway. I know they have gun cabinets, but I think they are all huge and heavy. I can't fit that where the gear is stored (it has to pass through an opening that you would never ever think that I 290lbs man could fit through, they I have to crawl a bit, on the ground, beneath a building (that is not mine, but close enough). And how would putting the gear in a safe make it warmer?

Having the safe in my apartment is not an option. I might as well keep the juice in a storage facility I own in the basement. The thing is that if the police comes - for any reason - they will search through the apartment, and especially a safe, and also my car and any storage units that comes with the apartment.

I don't see any real reason why the police would come, but I do know - for a fact - that I would lose my job, my $ 300 000 a year salary and get about a year or so in jail, if they find such a huge stash of roids. So I want to be 100% safe.
    Mr.BB likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Safe deposit box. Safe and secure bring to the bank in unmarked box that will fit in the box you rent.
    Hmmmm....that could work. The thing that Norway is such a small country that the slightest thing that seems odd or out of place will draw interest from the post office etc. But I will definitely check up on that alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    So you have a million dollar apartment, but you have to keep it outside?? Dumbest shit Ive heard.
    Why?

Do you think my friends want to have a huge box filled with hundreds of bottles of steroids in their apartment?

Do you think that in Norway - a small country where the slightest hint of odd behaviour will draw attention - has a lot of storage options that will not draw more interest than what I want?

A safe would keep it warm because it would be inside your million dollar apartment. I think even in Norway the police need a search warrant.

Sounds like you need to figure it out since no one else knows all your situations.
    They will need a search warrant, but if a crazy chick sends them a photo of a huge pile of steroids , they will go through everything (unless they don't bother at all because they are overworked and underpaid. It's one of two).

They will go through a safe, a car, all storage unites within the apartment, and in the basement or elsewhere that belongs to the apartment. They might go through bank boxes and vacation homes etc.
    And no - my friends will not keep my stash, nor would I want them to.

BuzzardMarinePumper is offline Knowledge Member on Prostate Cancer
    Blog Entries

Man I hate it for you ?

But you are living proof why the world depends on the USA to solve all their problems ! You say you are 30 yrs. + , live in a 2 mil apt., make $300K a year and are to dumb to get a large saftey Deposit Box at the Bank or a PO box not in your name ?

Hell if you make $300K a year., live in a $3 mil. , Condo . ? ? ? ? I think I will move to your country and Take over . . . . LMFAO ! ! !

WHAT DO YOU DO AS A PROFESSION AND HOW DID YOU GET SO SMART IN OVER 30 YEARS ? HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN ON A CYCLE WITHOUT PCT ? ? ? ? ?
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 09-30-2014 at 07:27 PM.
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

If you are daft enough to let a girlfriends or most anyone know or see it then you deserve what happens.

deerparkwater is offline Junior Member
    this forum is pretty funny... really bro? worried about a girl taking a pic of your stash and sending to police? how about you don't tell her about your stash?...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Stole my post ! I type to long and slow and you type to fast and short ! lol , but I will still take over his country !

Blog Entries
    Yes you can reheat them but that dhttp://forums.steroid .com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=6937220oesn't always work and a lot of one it crashes it will continue to crash.

$400 is a small investment. I agree monthly budget !

I thought he said $20K not $400.00 ? Is that a curency conversion ?
    Last edited by BuzzardMarinePumper; 09-30-2014 at 07:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    Man I hate it for you ?

But you are living proof why the world depends on the USA to solve all their problems ! You say you are 30 yrs. + , live in a 2 mil apt., make $300K a year and are to dumb to get a large saftey Deposit Box at the Bank or a PO box not in your name ?

Hell if you make $300K a year., live in a $3 mil. , Condo . ? ? ? ? I think I will move to your country and Take over . . . . LMFAO ! ! !

WHAT DO YOU DO AS A PROFESSION AND HOW DID YOU GET SO SMART IN OVER 30 YEARS ? HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN ON A CYCLE WITHOUT PCT ? ? ? ? ?

1) It's a 1 million dollar apartment (not 2 as you wrote). which is the same as for any standard house in my area. Not that much of a big deal here. The average income in Norway is $ 100 000. Then again a glass of beer in a pub will cost you $10. Things are different here, don't assume to know everything when you don't know our culture.
    For example: When practically speaking nobody has a safe (because Norway is rated the safest nation on the planet), having one WILL draw huge attention.

2) The bank boxes we have here are small. In such a small country, you can't take it for granted that the post office has post boxes big enough to fit a gym bag packed completely full of steroids .

3) I will not reveal what I do for a living, but I do have a master's degree.

4) My cycle is none of your concern right now. I do what my competitors do, in order to lift the weights that I do. I don't take more than I feel I need to, and that's all you need to know.

If you are daft enough to let a girlfriends or most anyone know or see it then you deserve what happens.
    If it is in my apartment, they can find it while cleaning or such. Which is why I want to the majority away from my apartment, and just keep a small amount at home.

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzardMarinePumper View Post
    I thought he said $20K not $400.00 ? Is that a curency conversion ?
    My stash is worth about 20 000 dollars.
    Buying a small safe is not a problem. The problem is:

A) I need a big one. I can hardly get all the juice into a gym bag, so a safe would have to be a certain size.

B) It's unheard of to have a safe in Norway. One assumes that the billionaires who own a fleet of oil ships transporting North Sea Oil to the US, has a safe here and there, but normal people don't go out and buy a safe. They put their money in the bank. That is the way things are done here in Norway. Yeah, we are weird and foreign - with our very own culture and way of doing things. I know this pisses a lot of Americans off, but it's just the way it is.

Remember the basic rules of capitalism: supply and demand.
    In a country with only five million people, spread over a huge area - where does a local post office have enough demand for huge bank boxes to supply these? Who needs to rent a post box big enough to fit a gym bag full of roids here?

Things that might seem obvious to people living in a nation with 100 times the population of Norway, might not be an option here. Then there are the cultural aspect, which is why having a safe might be normal in the US, but almost unheard of here.

I have a vacation house that I have access to, but so does the rest of my family. I could keep my stash in there for the winter, but it is not heated and it will probably be quite cold indoors (its a summer home). Will storing the juice at around 0 celsius (around freezing point) mess it up?

Im moving to Norway and changing professions since no one locks anything up.

I think its sort of funny you are paranoid about having a safe and having the gear.

FYI the safe has a big door that locks so no one can see inside so anyone cleaning or snooping woukd have no idea what is inside. Anyone gf who was nosey and wanted to know what's in it I would tell her its the last gf who asked.

GGot FFina? is offline Associate Member
    1) It's a 1 million dollar apartment (not 2 as you wrote). which is the same as for any standard house in my area. Not that much of a big deal here. The average income in Norway is $ 100 000. Then again a glass of beer in a pub will cost you $10. Things are different here, don't assume to know everything when you don't know our culture.
    For example: When practically speaking nobody has a safe (because Norway is rated the safest nation on the planet), having one WILL draw huge attention.

2) The bank boxes we have here are small. In such a small country, you can't take it for granted that the post office has post boxes big enough to fit a gym bag packed completely full of steroids .

4) My cycle is none of your concern right now. I do what my competitors do, in order to lift the weights that I do. I don't take more than I feel I need to, and that's all you need to know.
    I think you are full of shyt or you think your Norway is the shyt. Just looked up median income and it is no where near 100,000. Unless you meant 120,000 Kroner a year, which is what you call your money??
    That comes out to 19,000 US dollars a year buddy. Which in my opinion is cake!. Stop making shyt up.. So i take it that your stash is 20,000 kroner too?? That would be like 2500 US dollars?? Sorry dude. You and your Norway are really not that special.. Plz stop acting like the world revolves around Norway because you know where it really revolves around

Grab your 2000 jars, dig a hole in the back yard, and bury them there if you have no control over the girls you date and are scared they will rat on you. Let me guess, in Norway things are different and they dont use backyards???

With people as stupid and paranoid as you , you better hope nobody goes there from the US, because they would run that place!!!

P.S. Plz post us up a pic. I would looooove to see how great you look. I hear Norway gyms are the best in the world and get you huge!!
    Cheers!!
    Last edited by GGot FFina?; 09-30-2014 at 08:48 PM.

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"

You sound like you're 12
    GGot FFina? likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by frank13 View Post
    You sound like you're 12
    Oh god. This Norway dude is a tool....
    Last edited by GGot FFina?; 09-30-2014 at 08:52 PM.

2iron is offline Associate Member
    I think the Norwegian popo are reading this havcking your account and are on there wayto talk to your chick for a pic. Ohhhhhh noooooo. Get in your helicopter on top of your apartment and flee
    GGot FFina? likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 2iron View Post
    I think the Norwegian popo are reading this havcking your account and are on there wayto talk to your chick for a pic. Ohhhhhh noooooo. Get in your helicopter on top of your apartment and flee
    Plz dont act like you know everything. In Norway things are different. They dont use helicopters. They use teleportation devices...

reporich is offline Associate Member
    Money bags, have a cabinet maker build one to your specs, including locks! You can thank me later...

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Why don't you cut a piece of drywall out, place everything inside the wall and patch it in. Paint one wall. People will think you were decorating.

Quote Originally Posted by tdoe11 View Post
    Why don't you cut a piece of drywall out, place everything inside the wall and patch it in. Paint one wall. People will think you were decorating.
    Nobody does this in Norway. They will be very, very suspicious and cops will show up in minutes... Bad idea!!

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Find your frost line and bury your items deeper than that since you don't want it indoors...don't know what your temps average, you may have to dig deep.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Blog Entries

1) I Know what the real problem is ! Because if you get busted with a few or a bunch you still are busted !

2) The root of this is : there is a forum rule not to make a thread while smiking CRACK ! You better becareful or you will be BANNED for breaking that rule !

3) That has to be the answer because no one could make this much shit up and still try to defend being such a DA !

4) Are you friends with XxanderaX ? ? ? ? You could be his other brain he grew from all the toxic waste he has injected ?

5) Where is that BA Pic there studly ? If you are doing the same as you competiors and are running 200 mg of Test a day ?

6) Because I did see where you posted you are in the 290lb weight range ? ? ? ? You must be a world class competior and should not be smoking CRACK !

Blog Entries
    My stash is worth about 20 000 dollars.
    Buying a small safe is not a problem. The problem is:

A) I need a big one. I can hardly get all the juice into a gym bag, so a safe would have to be a certain size.

B) It's unheard of to have a safe in Norway. One assumes that the billionaires who own a fleet of oil ships transporting North Sea Oil to the US, has a safe here and there, but normal people don't go out and buy a safe. They put their money in the bank. That is the way things are done here in Norway. Yeah, we are weird and foreign - with our very own culture and way of doing things. I know this pisses a lot of Americans off, but it's just the way it is.

You could go on eBay and buy a steroid locker and they will ship it to you in a brown wrapper , like you CRACK comes in ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information