blazenbell is offline Associate Member

any techniques on ordering??

what up. im not sure if this is against the rules or not, but does anyone mind sharing tips on mail ordering and P.O boxes and so on.

thanks

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    not a good idea to post this on the open board. You never know who is watching.

xxxl83

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Heres one we should all keep in mind...DONT DO IT!!!

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, here's a few basics that I believe can be openly posted AND of help to you. Since it's a very open and vague question, i'm just going to cover some of the basics, and guys can feel free to agree or disagree with whatever.

*I do not believe in the use of a PO Box or MBE box. With straight USPS to the door, it is often possible (and indeed, you can intentionally craft it as such) that the package will simply be left on the doorstep. This is the ONLY way in which you can get a delivery without interacting with a single human being, thus saving yourself much worry in the process. Additionally, it is the only way to absolutely insure that any package size will "fit"...something that can't necessarily be a certainty through alternative means.

*USPS is in my opinion the safest based solely on the fact that you waive certain search and seizure rights the moment you elect to utize FedEx, UPS or any other private entity.

*I'm also of the opinion that if "they" want to get you, something like a fake name isn't going to stop them. As such, using one will only add one more thing to the list of shit they can peg you with in the unlikely event that they do go after you. That being said, there may be *some* merit to the method of intentionally creating a phony identity at your place of residence through mag subscriptions...something that was discussed on here some time way back.

*now, the real basics: your source should waive signature...that way, if you are asked for a sig, you can refuse, saying you've never heard of the sender. At that point, it's not as if the package is destroyed or sent to some landfill, it will be returned to send at which point your source should not only resend, but also include a little something extra for your troubles

I consider those some of the basics that you should now, as I'm not sure how little you do know from your question. Just keep in mind that these are solely my opinions and apply only to personal, infrequent deliveries. If you're acting as a middleman or ordering LARGE, that changes a whole lot. Also, there are people who insist on using MBE, etc.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    BigGreen covered the basics... is there a specific question you have? personally, i would just get the gear delivered to my door, especially if youre going domestic. if your source is international, i simply wouldnt order and look for a good local source, because there have been numerous seizures lately, especially around chicago and new york.

i got one major problem with it coming straight to the door. my parents

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    how old are you?

21 why??

JayUzer is offline Junior Member
    Use Western Union under the amount of I think $600 and you dont have to give much information. Send 2 or more western union payments if you have to. The less they know the better. Use US Post Office and try to get a PO BOX.

Also I like to see if the source offers a cheap sample pack to try them out.It can save you alot of $.

Remember no matter what you do it is ilegal!

best of luck and be very cautious!

thanks bro

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Best thing to do is go domestic. International orders give you risk of your package being opened by customs and a controlled delivery.

As for your parents, It's not like your parents will open your mail, right?

bumdart420 is offline Associate Member
    I dont understand why anyone would get a.s. shipped to them. There must be someone, anyone, that can help at a gym or through other friends. I dont think the risks of getting burned in anyway are worth it. I would keep my ear to the ground and be patiant.

POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member
    Have it sent USPS with no signature required, right to your mailbox.

The best way around parents is to buy some supplements somewhere, hide them in your room until the day the package comes. Grab the package from mom and go in your room and open it. Empty the package and hide your gear, then bring the envelope or box and the supplements you bought back out into wherever your mom is and make like you are pulling the supplements out of the envelope or box.

This way, mom thinks you got supplements, when you pack on 15-20 pounds over the next 8 weeks she will suspect its the supplements or that can be your excuse. My parents never noticed me get bigger because they saw me everyday, but some big mouth will say something like "what have they been feeding you" in front of your parents and then they will start thinking, thats when moms bell goes off and she remembers the supplements.

Very simple. Done it a hundred times. Good luck

hahaa good look powerstroke.. and i might add very creative....and gym prices are too high

LAGMuXle is offline Member
    Fake ID/Novelty = $100.00
    P.O. Box for 6 Months = $60.00
    Filling out forms with fake ID and fake current house address = 10 Mins
    Cycle = $500.00
    Special Deliveries and good gains = Priceless

Good Luck, PM me for any detailed questions if you need.

MuX

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    DRUGS ARE BAD

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Hugs not drugs!!!

why are u non steroid users in this forum if u are so anti-drug??to make us feel bad?

bradtn is offline New Member
    Drugs are bad, mmmkay?

(they're just playin around bro)

FEAR.COM is offline Banned
    rec drugs, alcohol and cigarretts ARE BAD, (NO JOKING), but juice it up man!! The sauce always goes over well with pasta my friend!

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Hey dude, if you need an excuse for getting a package hows..you won something on ebay or my extendz will be here soon...or mom look when my pinz get here don't freak! I don't do heroin! it's for my B12!...
    Test En. is a pro hormone!
    Send it to a friends house that has no parents there....just be smart! Otherwise you'll have family members giving you an intervention...
    good luck
    SID

mammoth is offline Member
    BigGreen said something that was very important and something that everyone should note. Using a PO Box is pointless, even if you use a fake name. If "they" decide to come after you no po box or fake id is going to save your ass. When "they" decide to bust you, "they" are going to do a controlled delivery or they are going to monitor your PO box. At least with a controlled delivery you can deny the package which helps however it is no garauntee. Also, like BigGreen said using a fake id to register a PO box is a federal crime and only adds a shit load to your case. Ordering steroids is illegal period and nothing "special" that you do is going to help you if the feds decide to come after you. Stick with USPS and don't use a fake id. The only reason that I could see for using a PO box would be if you live at home with parents and you don't want them to find out about it. On a final note, if at all possible stick with domestic sources. You will pay more but you will not have to worry about customs.

Peter is offline Associate Member
    Is it possible to get busted for the package without it getting seized by customs? For example you order a package, get no siezure letter, then you get the package and the cops come and arrest you. ???? What do you guys think?
    -pete

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    All kidding aside, BG and Mammoth are correct, the last thing you need is to add to what could be an unbelievable nightmare!
    I almost had an ulcer debating whether to go overseas or not for my supplements... is it worth it or not? I'd say right now no! If you read some of the stories from people who have encountered the feds it is an unreal experience! Your worst nightmare!
    The best thing is being smart and also even if you do order domestic, you run the risk! Be smart and make sure you have good com with your friend! Also, make sure he's not setting you up and that he's referred!
    Be smart! and if you plan on ordering $1000's from overseas, you can expect nothing but bad things right now! I work for a company that's an intern'l co, and we receive computer parts and software and it's all opened! Everyone! And we're legit! So what do you think would happen to a smaller package? Be smart!
    SID

ps...I relaize after re-reading what I wrote that I used "be smart" entirely too many times, but it's true..

mammoth is offline Member
    Originally posted by Peter
    Is it possible to get busted for the package without it getting seized by customs? For example you order a package, get no siezure letter, then you get the package and the cops come and arrest you. ???? What do you guys think?
    -pete
    Of course it is possible. There are many different scenarios that could occur. Cops can let you take a package in and wait a day or two, then bust down your door, search your house and whammo they have found your stash. Feds like to be able to actually find stuff on your property rather than doing a controlled delivery. It will stand up in court easier. Also, if a vial were to ever leak then the postal inspectors could take notice and open your package even after it has passed through customs.

All in all Feds always have to think of new ways to bust people that confide within the realms of the law. They are sneaky little people. Don't ever think that just because a package was delivered successfully that you are in the clear. Always hide your stash well, and if you can, try not to hide your gear along with any rec drugs. That would be a delight to the cops if they found your stash.

good shit thanks

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    FEDS ARE BAD

Thread Information