crazytrain is offline New Member

PLEASE help quick

if i was approached by some feds at my door after receiving a cart of finaplix what could I say and what could be a good explanation of why i ordered them? I am supposed to receive them sometime today and help as soon as possible would be best. i am really paranoid. thanks

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    As far as I know it's not illegal for you ta have the finaplix . It's when you convert it is when it's now a illegal substance.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, its not illegal to buy the carts. Its once its converted to injectable is where the problem is.

OG

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    I think you'll be fine. relax

mammoth is offline Member
    Damn, bro..I would hate to see how paranoid you would be if you actually ordered gear from a source! Don't worry about it. They have no reason (at the moment) to question you about anything.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    ok first thing, get some sulfuric acid and burn your fingerprints off your fingertips. then find a good source for a fake passport and drivers lisence. when answering the door for your fina, wear burt reynolds sunglasses and talk in a canadien accent (use 'eh' alot). if you suspect feds, then turn tail and run out the back door to your waiting getaway car on the other side of the block. then drive to the airport and fly to mexico. then you've got all your bases covered.

just kiddin bro... fina isnt illegal on its own, and the feds have alot more pressing issues to attend to. good luck with the cycle.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by monstercojones
    ok first thing, get some sulfuric acid and burn your fingerprints off your fingertips. then find a good source for a fake passport and drivers lisence. when answering the door for your fina, wear burt reynolds sunglasses and talk in a canadien accent (use 'eh' alot). if you suspect feds, then turn tail and run out the back door to your waiting getaway car on the other side of the block. then drive to the airport and fly to mexico. then you've got all your bases covered.

just kiddin bro... fina isnt illegal on its own, and the feds have alot more pressing issues to attend to. good luck with the cycle.
    Wasn't there an unspoken agreement that we weren't going to openly post our best-kept secrets and methods of fooling the feds? Well, the old "burt reynolds sunglasses/canadian accent bit" is going to have to be shelved for a while I guess....thanks Monstercojones, that was my "go to" cover-up.

I did order from a source in the mail and got in trouble for it, i guess im just paranoid cause it happened once a while back and I dont want anything like that to happen again. oh yeah would it make sense that one would have to sign for a USPS package of finaplix cause i believe the mailman came earlier and left cause i didnt get out of bed in time but he didnt leave the packae at the step. just another thing that scares me about this situation

sorry but i am gonna bump one last time

mammoth is offline Member
    Originally posted by crazytrain
    I did order from a source in the mail and got in trouble for it,
    Got in trouble for ordering what? What kind of trouble? Did mommy spank you? Sorry bro, I am not trying to flame but it sounds like you are not cut out for this. Stay natural bro!

Thread Information