Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By DrewZ
  • 1 Post By PistolPete33
  • 1 Post By jeep187

Thread: might be infected please help

taut143 is offline New Member

might be infected please help

My first shot was almost 2weeks ago on thursday put 1.5 ccs in my glute it and it swelled up pretty big and I could barley walk but it went away in a few days I figured it was bc it was my first time. Well I out 1cc in my delt last friday and again it swelled up really bad but got red just wasnt hot. The swelling has went down my arm into my fore arm now. Its been 5 days. The swelling is like a lump going down my arm. My whole arm doesnt remain swollen but the lump travels. My det is still a little swollen but nor much. It was really red at one point but has been getting better and there is no heat on the lump or injection site. Ive not had a fever but I been popping ibuprofen like crazy so idk if thats suppressing the fever or not. I also developed a very tiny lump in my armpit that hurts really bad. I could barley use my arm at all at first but each day I get more range of movement. I read that I might of missed the muscle and its traveling down my arm. Idk so please help

What are you pinning?
    What size needle you using?
    Are you using alcohol wipes?
    Have you cycled before?

I used anti bacterial soap to clean it up ive never cycled and no idea what im using but a verrry trusted friend of mine gave it to me and everything was very sealed and legit just no label and on the bottom I habe two. One says either B4 or 84 its underlined the other says either B5 or 85 underlined

Oh and 25gauge 1" needle I have like 5percent body fat tho and didnt switch the needle to inject

DrewZ is offline Productive Member
    Please stop what you are doing immediately before you hurt yourself.

Take some time to educate yourself, this is NOT smart and I'd hate to see you do permanent damage to yourself.

You need to find out what you are injecting yourself with and report back because depending on what you are pinning you may need to attempt a PCT to recover.

read this; The young and Steroids
    Jaydenn likes this.

cold1 is offline Junior Member
    Alright dude, first there is a "how to inject" sticky above. Read it, watch the video, repeat, repeat, repeat. Second, I'm sure you trust your buddy/source but I fail to understand how you inject something and have no idea of the substance. Assuming you have some form of legit steroid there is the possibility you could be injecting something that may screw you up. For example: almost anything that isn't testosterone , used by itself, will be problematic.
    Considering your not running a fever, and your pinning virgin muscle, it's probably just a reaction to the oil.
    Go get some rubbing alcohol and don't pin until your process is sterile. Draw and pin with separate CLEAN needles, it will make the process smoother.

His profile says he's 18, he shouldn't be pinning anything at all.

Hope he doesn't pin this possibly dirty who knows what kind of gear and educates himself.

Ignore my post... I see your only 18. Throw your sh1t away, spend the next 10 years eating clean and lifting heavy. No offence but your not ready for this, and your going to screw up your bodies ability to regulate and produce critical hormones for the rest of your life.

Ik how to pin correctly the only problem is the alcohol. And what you say wont change my mind obviously. Ive been training since 7th grade ik how to eat right thats all I do is eat right I know how to lift right ik all I need to know exceot exactly what the stuff is. I got plenty of needles so all I use is new ones I clean the vial warm it up a lil clean my site and dont move at all sk no bacteria gets on the needle. I need help not flamming. Ik my body fine now and ik how to control it ik how much protein I need I take in plenty of healthy calories. Im wellll educated when it comes to this I just didnt habe alchol pads so I used the next best thing. Ik to aspirate Ik all I need to know

I play plenty of sports and am about to go to a d1 college ik what im doing when it comes to liftinf im very smart so its not like im just a dumbass jumping into this shooting myself and laying around eating shit to get bigger

Not flaming, simply pointing out that at your age you are not ready for steroids , mentally or physically. I'm sure your not going to listen to advise that contradicts what you want, however that doesn't make my position incorrect. Stop, it's that simple. Your going to. A D1 school, what if your injecting deca ? Do you know how long that compound is detectable? 18 months! Fail a ped test and you're done as a NCAA athlete. Worth the risk ?

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    U play sports and your going to college wow u must know everything people give you there advice and u don't want to take it so what's the point of asking for it no one knows what in those bottles ok if your pinning them and feeling like shit and getting a fever then u should probably stop using them it's not that hard

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You know all these things about eating and cleaning your injection sit and you talk about all this that you KNOW. The one thing that you DON'T KNOW is what the hell is in your vial. We can't help you because you don't even know what you're pinning. Don't you think this is simply stupid? Not flaming you just being brutally honest. You talk about how smart you are but forearm is one word not two. That shows you're not as smart as you might think.

And "the swelling has went down" Has went down???? Really????? You're smart though because you go to college. Sure thing.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    So your injecting something with no label that someone gave you.
    No one gives away good stuff.
    You should not be having these issues with legit AAS that is administered properly.

Anyway as you appear to know it all, good luck.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I know

middleeasternmuscle is offline Junior Member
    Go to the doc and ask for keflex asap. Last thing you want is an amputated bodypart

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    OP, let me start off by calling you a fvcking idiot and/or a troll. Do NOT try to inject again.

Now as far as your arm goes, you're probably allergic to something in that vial. As long as you don't have a fever and the lump isn't warmer than the surrounding area, you should be OK. If it doesn't go away in a week or it gets worse/symptoms show, get help immediately.

Seriously, what kind of imbecile injects something without even a clue to what it is?

Jaydenn is offline Junior Member
    18 year old 5% body fat, Got any pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaydenn View Post
    18 year old 5% body fat, Got any pictures?
    Seriously. He's 18??? Send him the other thread of the 19 year old with the infection that had to tell his MOM.... LMAO Stupid kids
    Khazima likes this.

frighteous is offline Junior Member
    Youth is wasted on the young

jeep187 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    Seriously. He's 18??? Send him the other thread of the 19 year old with the infection that had to tell his MOM.... LMAO Stupid kids
    Wow I swear we just went over all of this in the last three days. Lol
    PistolPete33 likes this.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    I remember when I knew everything at 18. Those were the days.

He sounds like he knows everything he needs to know except what he's shooting and how to shoot lol. Might be good info to have before you start your cycle. Good luck in d1 when you come off and your systems shut down and you lose any gains you have and more.

Or get an infection and need to have surgery and you aren't able to practice
    Last edited by lucabratzi; 10-02-2014 at 04:22 PM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Probably the same troll from a couple of days ago.

GGot FFina? is offline Associate Member
    I would definitely stop taking this unknown substance ASAP. There is no way in knowing how much to take, or how to safely take it since this is your first cycle and we dont know what it is you are taking.
    I would try to contact this trusted friend and ask him what it is he gave you. Even an experienced user would not take something which he doesnt know what it is like you are doing.
    There is no way in helping you with this steroid you are taking since its unknown and we cant really give you help on how much you should be taking or if you should even be taking it for your first cycle.

Find out what it is that this friend gave and report back then see if you need to jump on PCT once we know what it is.

Good luck!

GGot FFina? is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taut143 View Post
    Ik how to pin correctly the only problem is the alcohol. And what you say wont change my mind obviously. Ive been training since 7th grade ik how to eat right thats all I do is eat right I know how to lift right ik all I need to know exceot exactly what the stuff is. I got plenty of needles so all I use is new ones I clean the vial warm it up a lil clean my site and dont move at all sk no bacteria gets on the needle. I need help not flamming. Ik my body fine now and ik how to control it ik how much protein I need I take in plenty of healthy calories. Im wellll educated when it comes to this I just didnt habe alchol pads so I used the next best thing. Ik to aspirate Ik all I need to know
    You know, you know, you know, except you dont know the main 2 things... Number one, you dont know what you are taking, and number two, you dont know that what you are doing at your age is a terribly bad idea that you will come to regret later on. So in other words, you know nothing!!!.

If you want to continue down this path, then get your advice from somewhere else because nobody on this site is going to give you advice on further damaging your young body.
    I would stop and listen to what the people here are telling you. They are very knowledgeable and are trying to prevent you from doing permanent damage.

Quote Originally Posted by jeep187 View Post
    Wow I swear we just went over all of this in the last three days. Lol
    Tell me about it. This forum is falling apart with these young idiots.

Thread Information