• 3 Post By RangerDanger830
  • 1 Post By Deal Me In
  • 1 Post By GGot FFina?
  • 2 Post By Times Roman

Thread: 20 years old first cycle no going back

av666 is offline New Member

Cool 20 years old first cycle no going back

Hello people,

I posted a thread a long time ago about wanting to do a cycle. Well I learned alot since. And I am now even more motivated to cycle than ever.

I understand why " don't cycle under 25 ". I also understand that I have been on TRT since 17 and the doctor told me if I stop now my body will collapse and I will be hospitalized because I don't have anymore natural T production, which means I don't belong to that group with raging testosterone levels as teenagers.

I will begin my cycle mid October:

1-12 weeks: 500mg Test E every 4th day
    1-3 weeks: 20mg Dbol
    4-6 weeks: 40mg Dbol

AI:

Aromasin 25mg every other day or 25mg everyday I'm not sure how sensitive I am yet.

Diet wise I will be eating just around maintenance or slightly below. Not a money issue, It's just that I found what really works for me.

Protein would be around 1.2/lb

I used to eat 2/lb really made no difference in my gains

And I train brutally hard I love pain.

Tons of vegetables and meat not so much carbs.

I do expect acne so I will 100% take accutane after my cycle.

I'm also getting pills called Liv. 52 against liver toxicity while on cycle

Not doing PCT because I don't need it.

Getting my last piece of cake October 10th on my birthday!

If you want to comment "don't do it", don't bother lol

I will be logging my results everyday 2 weeks or so.

clarkey02 is offline Junior Member
    No PCT? troll or idiot?

motobrox is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clarkey02 View Post
    No PCT? troll or idiot?
    If he's on trt for life, I guess he doesn't

Quote Originally Posted by av666 View Post
    Hello people,

I posted a thread a long time ago about wanting to do a cycle. Well I learned alot since. And I am now even more motivated to cycle than ever.

I understand why " don't cycle under 25 ". I also understand that I have been on TRT since 17 and the doctor told me if I stop now my body will collapse and I will be hospitalized because I don't have anymore natural T production, which means I don't belong to that group with raging testosterone levels as teenagers.

I will begin my cycle mid October:

1-12 weeks: 500mg Test E every 4th day
    1-3 weeks: 20mg Dbol
    4-6 weeks: 40mg Dbol

AI:

Aromasin 25mg every other day or 25mg everyday I'm not sure how sensitive I am yet.

Diet wise I will be eating just around maintenance or slightly below. Not a money issue, It's just that I found what really works for me.

Protein would be around 1.2/lb

I used to eat 2/lb really made no difference in my gains

And I train brutally hard I love pain.

Tons of vegetables and meat not so much carbs.

I do expect acne so I will 100% take accutane after my cycle.

I'm also getting pills called Liv. 52 against liver toxicity while on cycle

Not doing PCT because I don't need it.

Getting my last piece of cake October 10th on my birthday!

If you want to comment "don't do it", don't bother lol

I will be logging my results everyday 2 weeks or so.
    How long have you been lifting. If your natty test if fucled then why not. The only caveat would be untrained muscle pump up with gear, looks far from natural.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Why were you put on TRT since 17? What's wrong with you physically that you'd need that?

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    xLoganx and GGot FFina? like this.

Haydenz is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    ( Not doing PCT because I don't need it. ) wut?

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    If you really are on TRT it would be interesting to know your protocol,

And your stats will determine if you are ready or not.

Personnally if you have enouhht teaining experience and already reasonable stats I say go ahead and have fun.

You have the badluck of being in TRT but it allows you to blast without consideration for your HPTA so enjoy that positif point.

Keep mind steroid can be detrimental to certain aspect of your health and as loong as those are ok then you are fine.

Jaydenn is offline Junior Member
    25mg of Aromasin ? you mean 25mcg..........?

Haydenz is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    25 kilos

RangerDanger830 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If your doctor truly did say your body will collapse without testosterone then please find another. That is a dramatic exaggeration.

What is your training history? Goals? You are not going to gain if you are eating under maintenance whether on cycle or off. How long have you been in the gym?

Why did you make another profile on here? The only reason I can think of is that you didn't want other people to see the prior threads you posted. You must not have mentioned your TRT since 17 on the other threads or people wouldn't have told you to wait until 25. I find it odd that you wouldn't divulge that information given it is not a lie.

Unless you have an awesome explanation for all of this I believe I am not going to touch this one.
    GGot FFina? likes this.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    It seems there are some that are determined to proceed no matter what anyone tells them. Big difference between replacing test back to normal levels, and doing a cycle.

I'm out.

Docd187123 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaydenn View Post
    25mg of Aromasin? you mean 25mcg..........?
    Aromasin is measured in mg not mcg. 25mcg of aromasin would do absolutely nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Docd187123 View Post
    Aromasin is measured in mg not mcg. 25mcg of aromasin would do absolutely nothing.
    It might if you were a very small person, I can't believe how prejudice you can be, gosh.

michael30 is offline Member
    Im sorry i couldnt read past the part where you said if you stopped trt your body would collaspe and you would be hospitalized? Could you explain this in more detail please? Im assumming you mean you have some kind of wasting disease or illness that your test is helping with.

That's alot of questions. About my TRT, well at 17 I felt I had a problem cause I was skinny beyond real life, almost anorexic like, no matter how much I ate and how hard I trained my strength would not go up and I wouldn't gain any muscle, just fat.

I was diagnosed with a DNA condition which when tested my T level was 270ng/dl - for those of you who don't know that is about what an 85 years old man has. Yes my dick wouldn't get hard and I wasn't horny and I was depressed and I was sleeping 16 hours a day everyday because of lack of energy.

- Basically I have an extra female chromosome which gives me alot more estrogen than I should have and I am missing one male chromosome that's responsible for my T...

I'm also infertile because of it...

I didn't make a new account, I don't know why you guys can't see my past threads....

Alot of hate and insults, doesn't bother me.

My goal - I want to compete, natural bodybuilding comps said they would not accept me because of the TRT...

Yes I don't need PCT, and yes I actually went 3 days without testosterone and I fainted, unreal weakness mind was going mad - not funny stuff...

Some of you seem so ignorant, its time to realize not everybody is the same person...

I made some nice gains while on TRT, training for 4 years, 1st year without TRT as I said no gains no matter what I did, I actually upped my protein to 300g a day still nothing...

I started at 128 lbs at 6ft 3 you can imagine how skinny that looks...My stats today are 186lbs 6 ft 3 around 9-11% bodyfat

My max deadlift is 160kg

Squat 138kg just recently

Last thing - I do eat under maintenance I have been for about 8 months now and I'm still gaining strength and muscle - slowly but gaining...

Baxter35 is offline Member
    I don't buy it. But for sake of argument, what's the name of the DNA condition you were diagnosed with? And, what is your current trt protocol?
    That's alot of questions. About my TRT, well at 17 I felt I had a problem cause I was skinny beyond real life, almost anorexic like, no matter how much I ate and how hard I trained my strength would not go up and I wouldn't gain any muscle, just fat.

I was diagnosed with a DNA condition which when tested my T level was 270ng/dl - for those of you who don't know that is about what an 85 years old man has. Yes my dick wouldn't get hard and I wasn't horny and I was depressed and I was sleeping 16 hours a day everyday because of lack of energy.

- Basically I have an extra female chromosome which gives me alot more estrogen than I should have and I am missing one male chromosome that's responsible for my T...

I didn't make a new account, I don't know why you guys can't see my past threads....

My goal - I want to compete, natural bodybuilding comps said they would not accept me because of the TRT...

Yes I don't need PCT, and yes I actually went 3 days without testosterone and I fainted, unreal weakness mind was going mad - not funny stuff...

Some of you seem so ignorant, its time to realize not everybody is the same person...

I made some nice gains while on TRT, training for 4 years, 1st year without TRT as I said no gains no matter what I did, I actually upped my protein to 300g a day still nothing...

I started at 128 lbs at 6ft 3 you can imagine how skinny that looks...My stats today are 186lbs 6 ft 3 around 9-11% bodyfat

My max deadlift is 160kg

Last thing - I do eat under maintenance I have been for about 8 months now and I'm still gaining strength and muscle - slowly but gaining...

My max deadlift is 160kg

Crack on then you plan is fine. You answer to your own actions.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Cut out the dbol , just use test get the hang of controlling your E2 and see how you react to higher doses. I agree with motobrox, he answers to his own actions.

nkct is offline New Member
    Based on his explanation he either has Klinefelter's Syndrome (XXY genotype) or is lying (he said he is missing a male chromosome, there is only one male chromosome so effectively he would be an XX i.e. women). I'm going to bank on lying. Although Klinefelter's patient's do have low-t, infertility, and fatigue; they are often have truncal obesity and gynecomastia . Not sure why he would be so skinny. I'm going to guess normal 20 year old who wants to cycle and wants advice other than don't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by nkct View Post
    Based on his explanation he either has Klinefelter's Syndrome
    that's correct

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    500mg e4d is a lot. Why not 500mg/wk?

Based on his explanation he either has Klinefelter's Syndrome (XXY genotype) or is lying (he said he is missing a male chromosome, there is only one male chromosome so effectively he would be an XX i.e. women). I'm going to bank on lying. Although Klinefelter's patient's do have low-t, infertility, and fatigue; they are often have truncal obesity and gynecomastia. Not sure why he would be so skinny. I'm going to guess normal 20 year old who wants to cycle and wants advice other than don't do it.
    While you are right about the symptoms, it is very possible he has KF and is not lying. People with KF are usually taller, he said he was 6'3'' which is pretty tall. The other symptoms, such as gyno, are not always present. Gyno for example is still fairly uncommon amongst people with KF, less than 20%, some even say as low as single digits. Although it could be possible he just googled the symptoms, that seems like a lot of work to go through.

As for you OP, I do not know why we can't see your past posts, very suspicious. I suppose I am just too ignorant to know why. Before you mouth of with indirect insults towards people you are asking for help yo might want to first make sure they aren't experts on aneuploidy.

Deal Me In is offline Member
    And now I know what aneuploidy is. Thanks Ranger. So now I've worked out AND learned something today. That's a lot for me in one day so I'm going back to bed until baseball starts.
    RangerDanger830 likes this.

Audiofreak37 is offline Junior Member
    I think you should speak to your doctor, see if you can get the levels he prescribes you increased a little. Why blast yourself with 500mg/week when you can just cruise on 200 or whatever indefinitely... You'll make the gains either way

GGot FFina? is offline Associate Member
    I dont know if he is lying or not but the part where he said that he missed taking Test and in 3 days fainted is pretty crazy. I never heard of such a thing.
    It also doesn't make sense since unless he was taking Prop, the test would still be in his system if he missed 3 days. That little bit of info makes me question the entire thing.
    RangerDanger830 likes this.

Maybe you never heard of such a thing because you never tried. Ever heard of that guy born with 2 dicks? yeah its pretty rare...

I take T cream everyday 5 pumps aka 50mg a day and I don't know how much gets absorbed but doctor said probably about half.

When I was getting 4 pumps a day my t level was around 600ng/dl so lets say its around 700ng/dl now nothing "super high" even for a teen.

I would cruise for ever but.... I want to be a monster and there is no monster with 200 a week. I feel like all my life was shit, I ****ing hated every minute of it, not just cause my body was absolutely depression but also the pressure on my brain. I ****ed up everything I could this life expect just recently its been going alright. So if you excuse me I will do a cycle do what makes me happy and win a competition!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Based on his explanation he either has Klinefelter's Syndrome (XXY genotype) or is lying (he said he is missing a male chromosome, there is only one male chromosome so effectively he would be an XX i.e. women). I'm going to bank on lying. Although Klinefelter's patient's do have low-t, infertility, and fatigue; they are often have truncal obesity and gynecomastia. Not sure why he would be so skinny. I'm going to guess normal 20 year old who wants to cycle and wants advice other than don't do it.
    that's correct
    Blast it AV, don't you think that tiny bit of information would be relevant and should be included in your lead in discussion? Instead of us having to tease it out of you on the 21st post?

learn to be concise and put important, relevant information into your intial post.

fvcking kids these days........
    Khazima and taylormedic like this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Maybe you never heard of such a thing because you never tried. Ever heard of that guy born with 2 dicks? yeah its pretty rare...

I take T cream everyday 5 pumps aka 50mg a day and I don't know how much gets absorbed but doctor said probably about half.

When I was getting 4 pumps a day my t level was around 600ng/dl so lets say its around 700ng/dl now nothing "super high" even for a teen.

I would cruise for ever but.... I want to be a monster and there is no monster with 200 a week. I feel like all my life was shit, I ****ing hated every minute of it, not just cause my body was absolutely depression but also the pressure on my brain. I ****ed up everything I could this life expect just recently its been going alright. So if you excuse me I will do a cycle do what makes me happy and win a competition!
    Speaking of dicks.... there is no reason to keep acting like one even if yours didn't work in the past. There has been a lot of information you didnt provide and sounded questionable. We dont know you from Adam so if you want our help or advice you need to provide the information requested.

From the sounds of things you should get another hormone panel done because it seems like your Estrogen is still elevated. Do not consider doing any cycles until you have everything where it should be in regards to hormones and you should get blood work done probably a couple of times during your cycle to make sure your estrogen stays where it should be or next you will be needing gyno surgery. Seriously, with your history you are going to be more susceptible to bad side effects than most probably.

Thread Information