Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By JohnnnyBlazzze
  • 1 Post By Franky5

Thread: Test prop pain should I stop?

Franky5 is offline New Member

Test prop pain should I stop?

So far i've injected 8 times. I'm injecting 100mg EOD.

Right Glute: Not much pain at all. Walking easily.

Left Glute: Not much pain at all. Walking easily.

Right Glute: Slightly more pain 5 hours later. Can still walk.

Left Glute: Really painful about 5 hours later and lasting 2 days. Hardly walk or even workout legs.

Right delt: Not much pain.

Left delt: A lot of pain about 3 or 4 hours later and lasting 2 days.

Right glute: So much pain about 4 or 5 hours later. Could not walk properly for about 2 days.

Left quad: Extremely painful about 4 or 5 hours later that day and struggling to walk or even get in my car right now.

I have been heating up the vials, warming up my muscle before injections, having a warm shower right after injections and injecting very slowly.

I don't know if this is even worth it when I can't even workout. I have a physical job and right now I'm in so much pain from the quad shot that I may have to call in sick because I can't walk.

So my question is that I have heard that the pain will not be as bad after about 3 or 4 weeks of injecting is this true? Should I push through the pain and wait?

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Prop sucks man, I would just stick to my delts and glutes if you can so you're not crippled lol. Next time try a long ester test so you don't have to pin as often and you won't feel like a lab test animal.
    Lee_1978 and --->>405<<--- like this.

Yeah next time definitely trying a longer ester.

Was going to go with my delts again for the next two shots but I'm scared to try my glutes again. I've pinned my right glute 3 times now and the last one hurt the most. Do you think by the 4th time it would have gotten used to it?

Is this your first cycle?

Why don't you try right glute, left delt, left glute, right delt routine. So by the time you get back to your right glute it will have already had a week to recover. You're rotating your injection spots right? like, you're not injecting your right glute EOD 3 different times correct?

Yeah it is and test prop was all I could get. I was told to just wait and get test e but I've already started now. Was actually thinking of switching to it but don't know how hard that is to do.

I've put my injection spots in order in my first post. I haven't hit the same spot in a row. Also only injected in the same spot when it was pain free again.

motobrox is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Franky5 View Post
    So far i've injected 8 times. I'm injecting 100mg EOD.

Right Glute: Not much pain at all. Walking easily.

Left Glute: Not much pain at all. Walking easily.

Right Glute: Slightly more pain 5 hours later. Can still walk.

Left Glute: Really painful about 5 hours later and lasting 2 days. Hardly walk or even workout legs.

Right delt: Not much pain.

Left delt: A lot of pain about 3 or 4 hours later and lasting 2 days.

Right glute: So much pain about 4 or 5 hours later. Could not walk properly for about 2 days.

Left quad: Extremely painful about 4 or 5 hours later that day and struggling to walk or even get in my car right now.

I have been heating up the vials, warming up my muscle before injections, having a warm shower right after injections and injecting very slowly.

I don't know if this is even worth it when I can't even workout. I have a physical job and right now I'm in so much pain from the quad shot that I may have to call in sick because I can't walk.

So my question is that I have heard that the pain will not be as bad after about 3 or 4 weeks of injecting is this true? Should I push through the pain and wait?
    Stick to the sites it doesn't hurt much. I never pin my ass, as it never hurts at all in my quads. When I first started everybody said in the butt. Never comfortable and hard to aspirate .

It's probably just the fact that they're virgin muscles and you're using prop lol.

What gauge pins are you using. Try to use 25's.

That's all I really got man, just gotta push through it. Maybe some other members have some top super secret that I don't know about lol. GL bud.

Thanks mate.

Using 23 so yeah I'll try 25's then.

Jaydenn is offline Junior Member
    Yeah try 25s,

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Its normal thats quad hurt that much.

Ive never had a quad injection that didnt hurt like hell...

Glute however has always been ok
    And delt it always depends on the volume injected.

I would say stick with these two.

Maybe you might try triceps
    Ive tried it few weeks ago it went well but its an akward spot XD

Anyway good luck.

I also did my first cycle with prop which was very painfull(my oil sucked)
    And even with NPP 200mg/ml is way less painfull...

So the oil matter in PIP.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    I gave up on prop i used it in a few cycles. It didn't matter where i pinned it hurt there are just some ppl that can not use it they get pain from it no big deal.

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Aaaaah I love prop. I actually kinda like the pain it brings to haha. But, definitely not an easy choice for a first cycle. You can cut down your prop with some sterile grape seed, or other carrier oil. Or just switch to e.

Depending on how many shots your muscles have taken, it does get easier. Virgin muscles are pretty gnarly sometimes. And....not all prop is created equally. Some is much more painful than others. Good luck bud

th4k1ng is offline New Member
    From what I read somewhere (can't remember for the life of me), the PIP that comes with prop can be excruciating sometimes. I had injected 4 times in each glute and the 5th, which went into the left glute left me bedbound for 2 days. Felt like I had been stabbed in my arse cheek. That is before I heard about warming the vials, bubblebaths etc etc. But enough with the waffling. Prop has a higher melting point than enan and cyp. Therefore it crystallizes in ur ass/leg muscle which is god damn painful. Unfortunately, there is no immediate relief. Do either what tdoe11 does and cut it OR (not to sound harsh) deal with it.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    No matter where I pinned, prop left me 4 day lasting pip

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Some people have pain with the PROP ester but not all. Maybe try smaller dosages or even 50 MG ED.
    You could also mix it with another AAS to cut it down some.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Get some Emla. Its an rx numbing cream.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    Get some Emla. Its an rx numbing cream.
    That will only help numb his skin. So it won't help him at all.

Injected my right glute this morning. Very slow injection took maybe a minute to inject. Then had a warm shower straight after.
    Did light deadlifts about an hour after injecting and went to work. Now its 7 hours later and have very little pain at all!
    Will just avoid my quads I think. Someone told me to workout the injected muscle after. This has seemed to have helped me a lot.

tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Franky5
    Injected my right glute this morning. Very slow injection took maybe a minute to inject. Then had a warm shower straight after. Did light deadlifts about an hour after injecting and went to work. Now its 7 hours later and have very little pain at all! Will just avoid my quads I think. Someone told me to workout the injected muscle after. This has seemed to have helped me a lot.
    Helps big time to work that muscle after. Get that blood in there. Awesome, let us know how ya feel tomorrow night

Just checking in to say it is definitely worth it!
    Coming up to the last weeks of my cycle and loving it. I no longer get any post injection pain and I'm very glad I didn't stop.
    Chicagotarsier likes this.

Lee_1978 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Franky5 View Post
    Just checking in to say it is definitely worth it!
    Coming up to the last weeks of my cycle and loving it. I no longer get any post injection pain and I'm very glad I didn't stop.
    Glad to hear it. I'm planning on doing a prop cycle, so this is interesting to me. What have the gains been like?

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    +1

esters do not cause pain. BA causes the pain. After brewing with 2% BA vs 5% it cured all my problems once past the virgin muscle point. I got half egg sized knots weeks 2-6 but went away.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnnyBlazzze View Post
    It's probably just the fact that they're virgin muscles and you're using prop lol.

What gauge pins are you using. Try to use 25's.

That's all I really got man, just gotta push through it. Maybe some other members have some top super secret that I don't know about lol. GL bud.

thegame1431 is offline Junior Member
    I just did glutes, and never had a problem. did you change Pin's each time?

JackedJesse is offline Junior Member
    Hey bro just stick it out. I also did prop for my first blast and it sucked really bad. After pinning my quad I had to call out from work because it felt like someone smashed my quad with a steel bat. The pain will go away eventually. For me it took about 6-8 weeks for it to be tolerable. The BA is definitely the culprit here but I have also found that by warming the oil, making sure your vial top is dry after swabbing it, making sure your injection site is dry after swabbing it, using a heating pad after the injection multiple times a day, and taking a hot shower either before or after the injection has definitely helped me. Good luck man and just remember it does get better just tough it out.

JackedJesse is offline Junior Member
    Also, make sure you are absolutely still and smooth when injecting because that tiny little needle rips your muscle fibers apart with just the slightest shift causing pain later on.

--->>405<<--- is offline Elite-AR-Hall of Famer
    agree with longer ester

personally id bump to 500mg per week instead of 350mg.
    Last edited by --->>405<<---; 11-09-2014 at 02:02 PM.

Thread Information