rockstarz_g is offline Associate Member

3 Food Groups - Fats,Protiens, Gear?

Alright, I am on this cycle (who cares right)
    Test - 600mg/week
    Deca - 200mg/week
    DBol - 20mg/day

Alright - should my 3 food groups be Protiens/Fat/Gear - or should I just dump a ton of carbs in as well! Lemme know, I am way concious about looking fat. I am fairly lean right now, I know pics would help. Input appreciated guys!

Thanks

mammoth is offline Member
    Dude, you should have had that planned that out before you started your cycle. In my opinion, a person should have there diet, and training down to a T before they start a cycle. That will allow for adjustment during a cycle and will also allow for maximum results.

About your diet. Your body burns three things for energy. Fat, Carbs, and Protein. Not necessarily in that order. If you are lacking in carbs then your body wil turn more towards fat and protein for energy consumption. You will hear alot of debate about Carbs so you kinda have to take it all in and find common ground. I would average 1gm of carbs per pound of lean mass IMO. Just cut out most of your simple carbs (refined sugars) and consume most of your allotted carbs earlier in the day.

If I were you though I would set yourself up a diet and post it in the diet section for some feedback. Diet is extremely critical period when weight training. Probably more important than gear itself!

rockstarz_g is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated and well respected. I think that I will research and plan for a few weeks. Then jump in with both feet.

nj juice is offline Member
    I was under the impression that in order to bulk, (as it looks like you're doing with that cycle) carbs are a necessity. Without the proper ratio of carbohydrates to fat and preotein in your diet, wouldn't a person's gains suffer?

BullFX is offline Junior Member
    ya i agree, you gota eat lots of carbs bro... thats one of the reasons u dont gain any noticble Muscle while cuttin, since u cant eat much carbs ... dont worry abou tgettin fat bro, its time to grow right now, so do it right , u spend 500$ on ur gear now u choos to gain 10lbs of muscle or 20lbs with some fat...

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by BullFX
    ya i agree, you gota eat lots of carbs bro... thats one of the reasons u dont gain any noticble Muscle while cuttin, since u cant eat much carbs ...
    Actually you don't gain as much while cutting because your calories are low, not because carbs are low. Although you aren't getting the "high octane" fuel that carbs bring, you are using stored fat as an energy source that can work just as well. Calories make the difference, although excess carbs will make you fat.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Kind of off topic...but IMO your Deca should be bumped up to 400mg.

Thread Information