pumpseeker is offline Senior Member

ED winny injections...

Just wondering who's done ED injections with winny? Did the soreness interfere with your workouts? What spots did you rotate injections on? Worth it?

TripleA is offline Junior Member
    Did V 6/days week last summer for about 6 weeks. Used a 25g 5/8" pin for spot injections. No soreness what so ever.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    No problem here with everyday winny injections
    Rotated right-side hams, glutes, and calves with left-side seven days a week. I think if anything, the ed injections boosted the intensity of my workouts by giving me that pyscological lift of knowing that I was "on."
    PS just make sure to push the needle in nice and slowly.

lucky27 is offline Associate Member
    Just fininshed first cycle about 5 weeks ago, last 6 weeks was QV winny 50 mg/ED. And yes it was a bitch!!! I found that warming the vial up with warm water helped a little with the soreness, also I alternated between sites using, Bi's , Tri's , Pecs , Delt's, and Quads. Used 1" - 25g. pin

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    5 injects in to my winny and im bearing with it...

this time running it i have decided to only inject and not ingest to see how gains compare to my past use.

so far i have hit both biceps and delts along with 1 quad.

oddly enough, for me the smaller muscle groups are less affected by soreness from inject. i hit my right quad with inject #3 and could barely hobble around let alone do leg training. the pain is better today but i can still feel how tight it is.

my sites will be as follows for winny:
    biceps
    triceps
    delts
    glutes

not going to hit quads and definitely not going to hit calves as i will need a wheelchair to get around.

gcthegame is offline New Member
    This might help..Last Sunday was the my first day for the winny..I've been running Eq now for the first four weeks without any soreness...On Sunday when I shot my first shot of Winny in my quad it hurt like hell...For three days my shit was stiff as hell..Like it needed stretched constantly..Now my last two injects were in my glutes no pain at all..But here's the key don't shake the winny before injecting..I think thats where the problem lies..Make sure you clean the area thouroughly because its a water based steroid which you have a better chance of getting an infection..Hopw this helped

-Gcthegame

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I started ed injections last Sunday with QV winny. I've hit quads, delts, and tris, and I will be hitting calves starting this Sunday.

I almost couldn't walk last Sunday because the pain was so bad in my quad. It feels to me like the smaller muscle groups don't get as sore as my quads do with winny.

I know gcthegame said not to shake the vial but I shake it up everyday and like I said to me it feels like the smaller muscles aren't as bad.

gcthegame is offline New Member
    That could be it as well...But just get ready for the pain in your calves..If you try the one calf and it hurts like hell then try the method of not shaking the bottle..Its worth the try..Good luck,,

Originally posted by gcthegame
    That could be it as well...But just get ready for the pain in your calves..If you try the one calf and it hurts like hell then try the method of not shaking the bottle..Its worth the try..Good luck,,
    I will..... Thanks for the tip bro!

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    I've rotated from shoulder, bi, and quad. The only problem I've ever encountered was when the winny I was using (anabolic St) got clogged up in the 25g needles I use... I would always have to pull out and spray out the clog and inject again... the only time it bruised is when I get pissed off at the clog and put so much force on the plunger cause I had pulled out and changed needles like three times before and those had gotten clogged too. I wasn’t about to pull out again....
    I've found it easier to shoot into less scar tissue areas and not to waste time once in the muscle…. I'm quick to inject.

Of course if you use a 22g there isn't a prob with clogs but it’s not fun shoving a 22g nail in your bi is it...
    Not sure what type of soreness you have though. I never had soreness just bruises and wasted winny...

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Mine was painful, but really didnt' interfer with my workouts, just mostly felt like a sore muscle, and I started alternating shooting and drinking to help. My winny hurt like a biotch.

Originally posted by TheMudMan
    It feels to me like the smaller muscle groups don't get as sore as my quads do with winny.
    Oh great...I just stuck a CC of QV winny mixed with a CC of super test 250 in my quad. Guess I'll find out soon about the soreness.

And here's a newbie question I honestly do not know (and I'm a little ashamed for not researching more before asking) ....you can drink winny? Is this as effective?

Originally posted by pumpseeker

Oh great...I just stuck a CC of QV winny mixed with a CC of super test 250 in my quad. Guess I'll find out soon about the soreness.

And here's a newbie question I honestly do not know (and I'm a little ashamed for not researching more before asking) ....you can drink winny? Is this as effective?
    It only hurts really really bad for few days You will be fine.

Yep you can drink winny but JohnyB made a post that showed how much was lost by drinking instead of injecting it. Here it is:

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...highlight=dogs

This is why I will inject everyday.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    the qv will go through a 27g and your lean enough to use that.

damn your mixing oil and water. never done that. does it go in smoothly?

taquipariu is offline Associate Member
    Well, I think it is not safe to inject oil and water in the same spot and with the same syringe. I hope you don´t get any problems for that, and I think also you may have problems with absorption doing this.

IMO

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by taquipariu
    Well, I think it is not safe to inject oil and water in the same spot and with the same syringe. I hope you don´t get any problems for that, and I think also you may have problems with absorption doing this.

IMO
    Who told you this? Its completely safe..Ive been doing a 3cc of Winny/EQ/Suspension all in the same syringe for about 4 weeks now with no problem. This is just a myth..

If you need the winny to spread better, vitamin b-12 usually doest the trick!!

Ive get great results just going EOD, but thats just me..I dont want to stick myself 6x/week..Im sore enough as it is..My quads are killing me, I couldnt even walk or bend my legs all day yesterday..The price to pay to look good I guess!

Originally posted by taquipariu

IMO
    Why do you think it's not safe? Twice a week I inject 1cc of cyp and 1cc of winny in the same syringe with no problems. Also why do you think it willl slow down absorbtion?

Thanks mudman! Good read from JohnnyB...

I've been shooting winny mixed with sust and/or primo since Wednesday. I was told by iron4life79 this would be fine. That bro knows his shit so I doubt there's anything wrong with mixing oil/water based AS.

Anyway, I feel like I need a wheel chair today after that quad injecton last night. Ouch! I will never do quad injections until the day of/after leg workouts. Bout to stick myself again with another CC of winny so,....lata!

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    I don't know why people complain about winny so much. I switched between bi's, calves, and glutes... only problem I ever had was clogging. Just make sure to give constant pressure because once it clogs, expect a big burst to come out when you give pressure to it, and that does sting... but nothing to cry about.

tideguy22 is offline New Member
    When injecting winny in the bi's and tri's what spots should you hit???

mater11 is offline New Member
    bro, i'm doing ed winny injections right now, i go from my delts, to tri's, to legs, then to my chest. there is some soreness, but nothing to stop my working out. i use a 25 gauge x 5/8 pin it goes in like butter!

Originally posted by mater11
    bro, i'm doing ed winny injections right now, i go from my delts, to tri's, to legs, then to my chest. there is some soreness, but nothing to stop my working out. i use a 25 gauge x 5/8 pin it goes in like butter!
    I'm shooting winny mixed with primo on Tuesdays and Saturdays, winny mixed with sust on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays, and winny alone on Mondays and Thursdays.

Whenever I shoot my delts or quads, they swell up, turn bright red and become almost paralized from movement for 4-5 days. I'm just getting over a quad shot from Friday night. Btw, take a look at my thread "anyone's delt look like this" in the member pic section.

The only muscles I feel I can shoot anymore are my glutes. It really sucks when you have to inject into an already sore and swollen lump on your ass. Both glutes are sore and swollen like grapefruits.

I'm givin serious thought to drinkin my winny on some days!

Originally posted by pumpseeker

Whenever I shoot my delts or quads, they swell up, turn bright red and become almost paralized from movement for 4-5 days.
    I'm not exaggerating either...it's interfered with my workouts many times.

Thread Information