Thread: test

kilo45 is offline New Member

Question test

what would happen if you took a lower dose of test enanthate lets say 200mg a week for a long period of time lets say a year? because i have been reading about HRT and they usally give 200mg about every 10-21 days and you dont have to take any anti-e. all i really want to do is increase my sex drive and put some muscle on and from what i have been reading is that you guys get really horny from this shit. i was wondering if that low of dosage will help me out at all and will it have any side effects?

mammoth is offline Member
    First question...How old are you? Why do you feel like you need to increase your sex drive. If you really feel you need to increase it then you should see a doctor and get your levels checked.

You will never really know how it is going to affect you until you try it. I know of several people who run Test year round at 1gm per week, but they are competitive bodybuilders who have been juicing for years and have 10+ years of training. They also have massive amounts of cycle recovery drugs to help them recover when they decide to come off. 200mg a week probably won't hurt much but it still could shut you down too long and cause some permanent damage.

Personally I would skip the idea and just bust your ass in the gym. The increased activity should help boost your libido!

iam 21 i just got my levels they were in the 400 hundreds i go back to my doctor fri to see if they are going to put me on any test. i was just wondering in case they dont put me on test . if they do the treatment it will be 200mg every 10 days. i also read that the average male between 20-30 years old free test is in the 800- 1000 ng/dl. that is why iam asking if it would be safe to just do it on my own. because i herd it is real hard to get doctors to put you on HRT especially at such a young age.

mammoth is offline Member
    Originally posted by kilo45
    iam 21 i just got my levels they were in the 400 hundreds i go back to my doctor fri to see if they are going to put me on any test. i was just wondering in case they dont put me on test . if they do the treatment it will be 200mg every 10 days. i also read that the average male between 20-30 years old free test is in the 800- 1000 ng/dl. that is why iam asking if it would be safe to just do it on my own. because i herd it is real hard to get doctors to put you on HRT especially at such a young age.
    If the tests show that your levels are low then no doctor can refute that fact. If the doctor refuses to give you HRT for low test levels then you need to inform not only your insurance company but also the doctor that you feel as though you are being mismanaged.

Also, don't expect to see much in the way of muscle gains on such a low dose. Your energy levels should improve and you should have less problems with catabolism.

iam really not intrested in the muscle gains all i really want is my sex drive back. that is what iam wondering if that dosage will bring it back. and am not really understanding the scale they use for test levels 200-1000 ng/dl is there a big diffrence between them and i was also wondering what is the average males test level in there 20's?

Thread Information