zwarrior99 is offline Junior Member

Cycle Q's

This will be the cycle I will be running this summer hows it looking:
    (its my first cycle)

Fina 75mg ed WK 1-6
    QV Test Ethn 250mg WK1-8

*Nolva and Vitex incase of gyno

Clomid will start at the end of WK 9.

Not sure bout the clomid, so if someone can point me to the right time of starting the clomid. And do you think I should move the test to only 6 weeks. My calorie intake will be round 5000. Just bulking no cutting this cycle.

mammoth is offline Member
    Thats not much of a bulking cycle really. I would advise bumping the test to a minimum 500mg per week and lengthen its run to 10 weeks. Run the clomid at 300mg first day, 100mgs for 7 days, and then 50mgs for another 7 days.

I just wanna bulk on the fina, everyone says that fina gives incredible gains. Im not after to become an IFBB pro my first cycle either. Im just taking the test Ethn, to combat the fina sides(fina dick). Plus dont wanna saturate so when I run a test based cycle I dont have to take huge amounts either.

mammoth is offline Member
    Originally posted by zwarrior99
    I just wanna bulk on the fina, everyone says that fina gives incredible gains. Im not after to become an IFBB pro my first cycle either. Im just taking the test Ethn, to combat the fina sides(fina dick). Plus dont wanna saturate so when I run a test based cycle I dont have to take huge amounts either.
    IMO Fina is not a mass anabolic . It will harden you up and you will maybe make some moderate gains, but nothing like what EQ or some others could do for you. Also, don't worry about saturation. Thats a myth IMO. Decide for yourself though.

crazy man is offline Banned
    you should still up the test bro or why even bother you won't really bulk from fina...

Ive heard otherwise, most people including my brother gained 22Lbs on running fina alone for 6 weeks, at 75mg ed. With nothign else. He used no clomid post cycle , so he only kept 15lbs but it was good.

Thread Information