Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By lovbyts

Thread: Using clomid and nolva months after pct to revive test

efiles123 is offline Associate Member

Using clomid and nolva months after pct to revive test

First cycle was 500mg test and 30 mg dbol with nolva 40/40/20/20 pct. I ran my second cycle of test 600mg per week and 50/50/25/25 clomid and 40/40/20/20 nolva pct after cycle. Before my cycle test was 489. Pct was completed about 6 months ago and bloodwork followed 2 months later. Total test was in the 300's so I ran a week or two of nolva and clomid right after BW. Now its 4 months after previous BW and just got BW done yesterday with total test still in the 300's. What is the best way to revive natty test? I'm gonna run all the pct nolva and clomid I have. Any HCG necessary?

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    How old are you...stats are needed to help answer your question

28 yrs old
    5'10"
    207 lbs

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by efiles123 View Post
    First cycle was 500mg test and 30 mg dbol with nolva 40/40/20/20 pct. I ran my second cycle of test 600mg per week and 50/50/25/25 clomid and 40/40/20/20 nolva pct after cycle. Before my cycle test was 489. Pct was completed about 6 months ago and bloodwork followed 2 months later. Total test was in the 300's so I ran a week or two of nolva and clomid right after BW. Now its 4 months after previous BW and just got BW done yesterday with total test still in the 300's. What is the best way to revive natty test? I'm gonna run all the pct nolva and clomid I have. Any HCG necessary?
    Did you run the hcg during the cycles??

How far apart were these two cycles

I ran hcg for second cycle only. Cycles were about 3.5 years apart.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    uffff fuuuck I hope they will find a solution for you, I might have fallen in the same problem.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Before you run in to the "help me" hysteria, what symptoms are you showing? I say this because first of all, your levels are still within a "normal" range. But also, if you're not suffering from any problems caused by low testosterone , there wouldn't be any point to trying to treat it.

You also have to figure that everybody is different and sometimes it takes years to fully recover if you ever do. There is risk involved in running steroids .

No symptoms of low test. Still feel pumped as **** in the gym and horney as hell when I see a good looking girl.

Ok, I read through both threads and did some research with google and have decided to use hcg at 750-1000 IU per week for a few weeks then switch to nolva and clomid.

got fina? is offline Member
    No symptoms of low test. Still feel pumped as **** in the gym and horney as hell when I see a good looking girl.
    This really answers your own question. I would not worry about it, if it not effecting you in any way. Blood work is a good way to see where there is a problem when one starts to notice signs of low T. If your still horny as shyt, and have no problem getting it up, i would not mess with it.
    You have to remember that everybody is different and 300 Test might make your body feel great while 300 Test for me, i would feel all the sides of low T.

At this point i dont know if another PCT would change your numbers any more. I would concentrate instead on dieting healthy, and continue hitting the gym hard. Give your body more time, and then re check blood work.

Test results are also pretty tricky IMO and i have gotten blood work to show me in the high 700 and then a month later when i retook it, i had 500. This is while i was off of steroids . There are so many variables that can effect your Test numbers.
    Last edited by got fina?; 10-11-2014 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by got fina? View Post
    This really answers your own question. I would not worry about it, if it not effecting you in any way. Blood work is a good way to see where there is a problem when one starts to notice signs of low T. If your still horny as shyt, and have no problem getting it up, i would not mess with it.
    You have to remember that everybody is different and 300 Test might make your body feel great while 300 Test for me, i would feel all the sides of low T.

At this point i dont know if another PCT would change your numbers any more. I would concentrate instead on dieting healthy, and continue hitting the gym hard. Give your body more time, and then re check blood work.

Test results are also pretty tricky IMO and i have gotten blood work to show me in the high 700 and then a month later when i retook it, i had 500. This is while i was off of steroids. There are so many variables that can effect your Test numbers.
    Good info, thanks bro. I'll get more bloodwork done later, I would love to cycle again. Got test and tren ready for third cycle. Oh yeah.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Did you by chance have any blood work done before your first cycle? If not you really have no idea what your normal level is.

I am also a believer of if it aint broke dont fix it. If you feel fine and gains are still good dont focus on the numbers. More is not always better.
    got fina? and NACH3 like this.

Jedi1337 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by got fina? View Post

Test results are also pretty tricky IMO and i have gotten blood work to show me in the high 700 and then a month later when i retook it, i had 500. This is while i was off of steroids. There are so many variables that can effect your Test numbers.
    I would tend to agree. Besides stochastic fluctuations, there is also the potential that measurements themselves might be incorrect for whatever reason.

OK, so I ran the bottle of hcg followed by a few weeks of nolva and clomid. I feel good and would like to get bloodwork done to check if I'm back to normal. How long until the nolva clears the system? I want to get BL done asap but don't want the nolva to interfere with the tests.

Ok so I got bw results today and Numbers r not much better. Lh is 3.8 and fsh is 1.1. Total test is 338.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok so I got bw results today and Numbers r not much better. Lh is 3.8 and fsh is 1.1. Total test is 338.
    What was the free test??

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    What was the free test??
    Didn't get free. Just privatemd female panel.

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    Wait 3 months after clomid/nolva use to get an accurate blood sample!

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    Dude, seriously..... U didnt get a free test range???? Ur first post was LOW TEST..... WTF does that have to do with a private estro test??? Fulll panel bloods.... Look it up.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, total testosterone might be low but if free test is normal you might be ok.
    Of course we all would like to see big numbers in total testosterone, but if body have enough free test its not going to waste resources... Is not this simple, but ok.

Well, the bottom line is my lh and fsh haven't recovered to previous values after a year of being on. Stosh 112- The test was much more then estro...

Here is a chart of bw results. They start in feb 2011 which was 4 months after my first cycle. The next column is June 2013 which was 6 months before second cycle. Third column is mid cycle and 4th column is 2 to 3 months after pct. the rest is just regular check ups. The last column is 8 weeks after I ran a bottle of hcg followed by clomid/nolva for 4 weeks.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	1933 
Size:	1.44 MB 
ID:	155640
    Last edited by efiles123; 02-28-2015 at 03:44 PM.

BUMP. Debating whether I should cycle sooner or later...

Thread Information