Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Trying to find all steroid side effects

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Lovbyts, Times Roman. Well said!!

Big sensible respect, Guys!

JArcher is offline New Member
    It represents a list of possible side effects for steroids - a term commonly used by the media and most of society. Jesus Christ not everything is an attack on steroids or a chance to spread misinformation. Plenty of that to go around already. You have no idea what I know I what I am writing but you continually assume the worse.

I would be interested to know the definition of a parrot. Are you allowed to relay information from a medical journal or can only those directly involved speak about it. Anecdotal evidence can have its limits don't you think?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JArcher View Post
    It represents a list of possible side effects for steroids - a term commonly used by the media and most of society. Jesus Christ not everything is an attack on steroids or a chance to spread misinformation. Plenty of that to go around already. You have no idea what I know I what I am writing but you continually assume the worse.

I would be interested to know the definition of a parrot. Are you allowed to relay information from a medical journal or can only those directly involved speak about it. Anecdotal evidence can have its limits don't you think?
    But see every time you open your mouth or in this case type you continue to prove our point of your lack of understanding, you lumping everything together and following along the media hype instead of science.

Again, what you keep saying/asking is the same as saying/asking what are the side effects of prescription drugs? Do you really not get it?

Ndbeach is offline New Member
    JArcher I am new to this site and side effects are well posted to go to steriods .com. That beening said I was diagnosed with a genetic blood disorder and place on a trt program and doctors failed educate me on the program and with post treatment. I was educate from other ppl and my own resreach.

On top of that I was placed on all types of prescription I mean I can't count on all them. Each time I had a side effect they would put me on something else. So anything you read from doctors is not 100% the truth.

I am taking it you are not educated in this field so do everyone a favor and do not try to educated other WHEN YOU ARE NOT EDUCATED yourself. You will just hurt someone with misleading information.

If you are educated please list your crowdentials!!

We all clearly not interested in your information and you keep trying to defend something know one agrees with repeating your self is side effect of

Bipolar
    dementia

Psychosis (from the Greek ψυχή psyche, "mind/soul", and -ωσις -osis, "abnormal condition or derangement") refers to an abnormal condition of the mind, and is a generic psychiatric term for a mental state often described as involving a "loss of contact with reality". People with psychosis are described as psychotic. People experiencing psychosis may exhibit some personality changes and thought disorder. Depending on its severity, this may be accompanied by unusual or bizarre behavior, as well as difficulty with social interaction and impairment in carrying out daily life activities.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    I just take steroids to give myself muscle pain for a couple days where I inject it. One of the strange side-effects I've noticed is that it makes my muscles bigger. And it puts a little hair on my chest too.
    lovbyts likes this.

here we go, this is one of the side effects of using aas. Yeah it really sucks or should I say they sucked really well?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	post-12852-1242210680.jpg 
Views:	2937 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	153465Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF1681-3.JPG 
Views:	248 
Size:	79.2 KB 
ID:	153466Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_2951-16-2.jpg 
Views:	621 
Size:	78.2 KB 
ID:	153467

JArcher, please try to come up with something new or a new train of thought because you arent getting anywhere with you broad overreaching misguided mission.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    here we go, this is one of the side effects of using aas. Yeah it really sucks or should I say they sucked really well?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	post-12852-1242210680.jpg 
Views:	2937 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	153465Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF1681-3.JPG 
Views:	248 
Size:	79.2 KB 
ID:	153466Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_2951-16-2.jpg 
Views:	621 
Size:	78.2 KB 
ID:	153467

JArcher, please try to come up with something new or a new train of thought because you arent getting anywhere with you broad overreaching misguided mission.
    The threesomes with those Asian broads is a nice side-effect, but will I be middle aged and balding if I take them too?

OH MY GOD, I just looked in the mirror... It's true! I think this is becoming lounge material quick.
    Last edited by Honkey_Kong; 10-22-2014 at 05:13 AM. Reason: OMG
    lovbyts likes this.

OK where is JArcher now? I want to hear what he has to say about my addition to the list of side effects. lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information