Peter is offline Associate Member

HCG dosages and instructions?

I have HCG , I have never used it before. I have just finished my 2nd week of my cycle which is test enath. 500 mgs a week and eq 400 mgs a week. I am also on femara 1/2 tab ed. There are two diffrent bottles for the HCG one powder one liquid. How do I mix these? And how do I measure how much to take? Do I mix it all at once? My balls are shrinking fast I need some help. Thanks bros.
    -Pete

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    two weeks in and your nuts are shrinking? Holy shit...that's gotta be some kind of record. Not to sound like one of your parents, but do an "advanced search" and search for HCG in the title only. Somewhere in the returns will be everything you've wanted to know. In the outside chance that is not the case, you'll at least have a more specific question to ask.

EDIT: ahh, i had a second or two...here you go:

Everything you wanted to know about HCG but were afraid to ask
    Last edited by BigGreen; 06-13-2003 at 07:22 PM.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I you have hcg now do 500-1000iu 2 days a week, consecutive, don't go over 1000iu. This will help you prevent athorpy. I used 500iu and it work well.

JohnnyB

Peter is offline Associate Member
    so 500 iu twice a week back to back? like monday 500 and tues 500? And also should i mix everything at once?
    -pete

yup, use Bacteriostatic Water

JohnnyB

still growin is offline Member
    I never heard anyone run it this early in a cycle. week 2?

When you start it with your cycle you prevent athorpy to your testes. Which will help with your recovery time at the end of your cycle. When you use it in the middle then again at the end. Your trying to recover testes size, so your trying to recover two things, your testes size and testosterone . If your testes are already at normal size, your testosterone recovery will come sooner.

JohnnyB

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Hi Pardner,

Mine seemed to start shrinking week three or four, so you're not the only one. And they starting climbing back up into where they came from and wouldn't come down, plus they hurt like heck. NO FUN!!

I didn't start the HCG until week six however, since it took me that long to figure out how do the stuff, which is actually pretty complicated if you ask me. I've done 500i.u./day for 8 days now and they're better but still not back to full size.

Here's how I did it based on instructions from a knowledgeable bro...

You've got to have a pile of insulin needles so order those if you haven't got any. After you get them you've got to mix the amps. First you need to know your dosage. I.U. is a measure of strength per ml, not of volume, so If you've got Pregnyl, like I do, it's rated 5000 i.u. -the strength of dose per ml after the full ml of water is mixed with the powder.

You've got to be very careful with this stuff since you're opening the amps to the air and the possibily of contamination exists. Assuming you've got Pregnyl in amps you should wipe both amps throroughly with alcohol, especially the necks, make sure your hands are very clean, and have your slin pins standing by. Break the neck of the water and powder vials, then suck up all the water into a slin pin (you'll have tilt the vial to get it all).

You should pull up 1ml of the water, about the entire contents of the pin, then slowly inject the water into the powder amp, toss the pin, and maybe swish it slowly to make sure it's fully mixed. If you wan't 500i.u.s per shot, that's 1/10 of a ml, which would be 10 on your slin pin, since most are graduated into 1/100th of an ml.

Being really careful not to touch the needle to anything (this is where making sure the neck is wiped with alcohol is important) draw up your mixed dose into each of ten pins, recapping each immediately. If the needle touches anything other than the inside of the amp or the cap, I'd toss it. I put all my pins into one of those disposable tupperware things, capped it and put them in the fridge. They HAVE to be refrigerated and once mixed should keep up to 60 days before they've lost too much potency -at least according to Organon's website.

Then you have to get into that whole thing of injecting them subcutaneously in your abs, which is a whole nuther battle. But I'd recommend that to intramuscular since I assume you'd way better off with a SubQ infection than an abscess.

I inject at about a 45 degree angle into a well-alchoholed pinch of stomach where it's not too hairy, about 1/4 inch into the skin. If you go in too deep it goes into fat, which means slower absorption from what I've read. Each inject has left a red welt, though they're all slowly fading now. But always keep an eye open for the possiblity of infection, as with any injection.

Hope that helps!!! And I hope I didn't forget anything.
    Last edited by johnsomebody; 06-29-2003 at 11:55 AM.

BullFX is offline Junior Member
    i ran 10 shots of 500iu ED for 10 days... on last cycle and recovered fine.. this time im gona try front loading 1000iu first few days then keep it at 500 iu see how it goes

Whid is offline New Member
    could you not use a 25 gauge pin... and draw 1/5 of a mL per pin and do it that way if you cannot get a hold of slin pins?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Here's what my friend does...he mixes the powder (1500iu) with the water...draws it up...and then draws 2ml of bacteriostatic water that he bought. He now has 3ml's of 500iu's/ml. He does a glute inj of 1ml and that's it.

Remember that everything depends on the I.U. rating of your HCG . Some of them are 2500iu/ml some 5000 and I think some are even 10000. If you add extra water you lower your I.U./ml proportionally but it can be easier that way than trying to deal with 1/10th ml, especially if you're using a regular syringe. Slin pins are ideal because they only hold one ml and it's broken down into 100ths by 10s.

You gotta be careful not to overdose on this because from what I've read you can permanently desensitize your nads to your natural LH/FSH (or whatever it is HCG mimics) if you use too much HCG too long.

I've tried drawing the water out with a normal 23 gauge syringe and for some reason it just didn't work and I had to go back to the slin pin, which worked just fine. But like I said, you have to tip the amp to get it all.

I'm not the expert at this, and have only followed the advice given me by knowledgeable bros for the one time I've used HCG so far in my cycle. But I posted this info since I've never found it adequately described anywhere and it drove me nuts it was so hard to find.

If anyone has any corrections or improvements please post!!

By the way, the stuff works great.
    Last edited by johnsomebody; 06-29-2003 at 11:58 AM.

Gettin'Old is offline Associate Member
    Fuck, this sounds complicated and risky!

Maybe I'm making it sound harder than it is.

I find it WAY easier to do HCG than mixing two oils in a syringe and shooting IM. And I feel better about shooting the HCG just 1/4-1/2" into my stomach fat than shooting the oils 1 1/2" into my butt. There's just a lot less that can go wrong.

Plus keep in mind you're injecting such a tiny amount - 500 i.u.s of Pregnyl is 1/10th of a ml -it hardly seems like anything. One little squirt and you're done. And insulin needles are thin as hairs - I think they translate to 29 gauge.

And MoneyBossHustla's method sounds great if you want to use a regular syringe and shoot IM.

I believe orverdosing isn't an issue if you're using under 1000 i.u.s/day. Do a search and check it out.. In my experience 500i.u. works just fine -I'm doing 500i.u. 2 days/week just to keep from shrinking since I've already discovered I'm a shrinker. Some people aren't. If you're not I wouldn't bother with it.

The only tricky bit is drawing up all those syringes (ten if you're going 500 i..u/each with Pregnyl) and setting them aside for future use.
    Last edited by johnsomebody; 07-01-2003 at 10:32 PM.

blizzard is offline Associate Member
    Great Educational Post!

Oh, by the way, Peter asked if the two-day a week should be back to back and yeah, that's the standard method recommended from everything I've seen.

I believe I've read that you get an initial runup in test levels a couple hours after a shot, and although the recommendation (check out Swale's posts on the subject) is Sat & Sun, I've been doing it Mon & Tues a couple hours before my workouts. If I recall correctly there is a longer term increase in test up to five days after a shot. (And this is your own test, not exogenous.)

This is why they say you need to keep an eye out for gyno if you're prone to it, especially if you're on higher doses of test.

Thread Information