asytles is offline New Member

Lightbulb Drug Testing For Police Deparments

HEY BOARD I'M NEW TOO THIS PAGE BUT I WAS WONDERING IF SOMEONE CAN HELP ME OUT. I'VE BEEN TAKING SOME STUFF FROM A COMPANY CALLED NEOTEST L/A(I BELIEVE ITS TEST. 250). IT HAS A PICTURE OF A SMALL DOG ON THE BOX. HAS ANYONE EVER USED THIS STUFF??????? ANYWAY DO POLICE DEPARTMENTS TEST FOR STEROIDS OR JUST STREET DRUGS LIKE COCAINE AND STUFF LIKE THAT. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT KIND OF TEST IS ADMINSTERED WHEN GOING TO BECOME A POLICEMAN. HEY, THANKS FOR ANY INFO ANYONE HAS TO OFFER.

THANKS

Arnold_Is_God is offline Junior Member
    i dont think they care. Who do you think uses it after it is taken from the users....the cops.

GotRocks is offline New Member
    I have a couple of friends that are in Law Enforcement and when they got hired they were tested for the usual drugs but not steroids . They did however ask them about steroid use in their background investigation. Hope this helps

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Isnt Ronnie Coleman a police officer??

I wonder if he would pass a steroid test...

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    More than likely they will give you a preemployment polygraph test. The question I believe is something like, "Have you used or sold any illegal drugs in the last 5 years?" So you have to remain calm and convince yourself that the question is simply asking if you are a crack head - and AAS is not wrong nor illegal

Thread Information