Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By tice1212
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: How long did it take for people to notice?

Bodacious is offline Productive Member

How long did it take for people to notice?

How long did it take for people to start noticing that you was getting bigger and stronger while you was on your first cycle or just a cycle in general? Thanks JW

Bump.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Bro no offense but this question should be asked in the Lounge
    Last edited by tice1212; 10-15-2014 at 08:29 PM.
    Haydenz likes this.

bulldoghorn is offline Junior Member
    I started my diet 2 weeks before this cycle, and many people were telling me I looked much bigger. Went from 180 to 192 in that 2 weeks. Diet is the key. Gear not so much, or at least not at first.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    It's a real question

I asked the same exact shit

Each person is dif. I dunno if my test enan was really prop or not. I felt that shit by day 4. I just felt different, strength just started to climb in each workout. I just kept growing, ate too much fat and put on weight.

But, minimum LBM I put on in my first cycle was 12 Lbs of LBM.

For the first time I grew mass & quick. All gains stopped by week 10 or so.

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    I wish more people would post on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    Bro no offense but this question should be asked in the Lounge
    No problem man. My fault. I was just wondering next time I'll post it in there.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    It's a real question

I asked the same exact shit

Each person is dif. I dunno if my test enan was really prop or not. I felt that shit by day 4. I just felt different, strength just started to climb in each workout. I just kept growing, ate too much fat and put on weight.

But, minimum LBM I put on in my first cycle was 12 Lbs of LBM.

For the first time I grew mass & quick. All gains stopped by week 10 or so.
    Not mistaken Samson you ate a shit load on your first cycle didn't ya? Because you wanted to gain.

12 lbs damn that's good stuff.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodacious View Post
    Not mistaken Samson you ate a shit load on your first cycle didn't ya? Because you wanted to gain.

12 lbs damn that's good stuff.

Yup, done back ass wards

I gained 60 pounds total < yes, really. . . . I was just straight fat & watery. Came off cycle and dropped the water which was almost 25 pounds. Then I started cutting on a low test dose. myself into the low 190's at about 12%Bf.

Garcia13 is offline New Member
    2 weeks. Everybody at work like, "Did you get bigger or something"? "Dude, you got huge"! Lol. This was while running test e /deca and anadrol

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    The thing is if people cant tell you lift prior too your 1st cycle.Your really not ready to cycle!
    lovbyts likes this.

wufo is offline New Member
    Depends on what ur on bro im taking test e 500 mg 10 wks dbol 40mg ed 4 weeks and im 1 week on these compounds and i can definately see the dbol kicking in like a mother ****er and the test e i see super fast recovery dont get tired at the gym, as far as dbol im retaining water like a mother ****er started at 14 % probably,look like 27 % and im up 16 pounds ( probably 10 pounds water , fat and muscle i see my muscles getting bigger tho ) getting my aromasin tomorrow to drop this water

musclesmuscles is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joco71 View Post
    I wish more people would post on this thread.
    I gotchu Joco, for me (test E 300/week) people started wondering around week 5-6 until then it was just strength increases not size...

Quote Originally Posted by musclesmuscles View Post
    I gotchu Joco, for me (test E 300/week) people started wondering around week 5-6 until then it was just strength increases not size...
    Thanks for reply man. I'm on test 400 a week ending week 3 now. Getting stronger slowly now. Haven't really felt it really good yet I don't guess.

Quote Originally Posted by wufo View Post
    Depends on what ur on bro im taking test e 500 mg 10 wks dbol 40mg ed 4 weeks and im 1 week on these compounds and i can definately see the dbol kicking in like a mother ****er and the test e i see super fast recovery dont get tired at the gym, as far as dbol im retaining water like a mother ****er started at 14 % probably,look like 27 % and im up 16 pounds ( probably 10 pounds water , fat and muscle i see my muscles getting bigger tho ) getting my aromasin tomorrow to drop this water
    Dang week one. Wow dbol must be some strong stuff.

musclesmuscles is offline New Member
    Thanks for reply man. I'm on test 400 a week ending week 3 now. Getting stronger slowly now. Haven't really felt it really good yet I don't guess.
    The only thing I gained through week 3 was improved recovery time and some water weight, I was noticeably stronger by end of week 5...by the end of week 6 I look completely different from about 10 days ago. Don't worry it will come, honestly it surprised me how quickly I felt completely different in the gym. Start of week 7 I feel like a nuke in the gym )

Baxter35 is offline Member
    - GAL -->

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    the thing is if people cant tell you lift prior too your 1st cycle.your really not ready to cycle!
    exactly ^^^^^

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wufo View Post
    You should be running your Ai from the start!!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Baxter35 View Post
    An AI will help a little with the water retention but not that much. If you have gains that much water weight then your diet needs some serious adjustments. Personally I would have dropped the dbol LONG time ago.
    songdog likes this.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    That’s an interesting question, and I will give you my thoughts about it.
    I think, everything depends on how much water you retain with test.
    There are people in my gym that after 3 weeks of 250mg EW test, gain 7-8kg loosing some fat doing diet properly.
    You can see them getting larger under your eyes.
    Other like me, that don’t retain even a drop, the whole aromatization gets in gyno. If I gain 5kg on 1000mg test and 600mg of tren its a big gain, but barely visible in the mirror. The difference? The guy that packed 8-20kg water, will loose almost everything after cycle, me, I actually gain weight after a cycle, because I retain some extra fat.
    IMO, for beach-aestetics use, getting big by retaining water is the perfect deal, you don’t need big amounts.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My first cycle I got obsessed with the scale. I started seeing it go up so I just kept eating and eating and eating. I got to the number I wanted on the scale and literally put on 25lbs. However, everyone was asking what the hell I was doing to get so fat. I had major moon face and I looked terrible. I was so bloated and I got a gut. I then had to spend the next 2 months cutting down. I ended up keeping about 7lbs. of that and didn't cycle again for 3 or 4 more years. I actually only cycled again after I got on TRT.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    An AI will help a little with the water retention but not that much. If you have gains that much water weight then your diet needs some serious adjustments. Personally I would have dropped the dbol LONG time ago.
    I think you got me confused a little with the OP, I've never used dbol . You are correct about the water retention though. I was at 200mg/wk prescribed by a doc with little trt experience and I was uneducated myself so I had no clue about AI at the time. Of the 25lbs I originally put on, a good 10lbs was water weight which came off as I got my trt dose adjusted down by a new doc and dialed in appropriately.

Baxter think he got it confused b with another guy not me either. Never used dbol .

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter35 View Post
    I think you got me confused a little with the OP, I've never used dbol. You are correct about the water retention though. I was at 200mg/wk prescribed by a doc with little trt experience and I was uneducated myself so I had no clue about AI at the time. Of the 25lbs I originally put on, a good 10lbs was water weight which came off as I got my trt dose adjusted down by a new doc and dialed in appropriately.

Baxter think he got it confused b with another guy not me either. Never used dbol.
    Yeah, I realized this too after I posted, sorry Bodacious...I know from following your stuff that your not running dbol .

Its cool man. Nah just trying to get through this first cycle. I posted in your thread jw how things was going for ya.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    What would it matter if people start noticing. If this is the motivation then maybe just tell everyone you on steroids . So they don't need to wonder at all.

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    What would it matter if people start noticing. If this is the motivation then maybe just tell everyone you on steroids. So they don't need to wonder at all.
    I think the question is more along the lines of wondering how long it takes for results to be enough for other people to notice other than just in your own eyes. Not so much caring if people think your on steroids or not, just that people can tell something is different.

Slowhand is offline Associate Member
    10 days on Test P while I was in the Army. From my squad leader.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    What would it matter if people start noticing. If this is the motivation then maybe just tell everyone you on steroids. So they don't need to wonder at all.
    I totally agree. I do this for ME as I like the way I look. As a matter of fact my wife doesn't want me to get any bigger and hates that I'm getting ready to bulk. She likes me when I'm lean not bulky. Oh well....

darkcrayz is offline Member
    I have been on steroids for 5 years and weightlifting, powerlifting for 10 years. I am 6'1" at 300 pounds with 243 pounds of lean mass (hydro tested as of June) and people still don't know I am on steroids. I am big and people know I am big but they don't usually realize I am on steroids.

• Thread Information