Thread: while on cycle

david romero is offline Junior Member

while on cycle

Hi there bros:

On a cycle with eq, sust....... looking for quality gains......may I eat a lot....... with no fat on food......... and get no fat on my body, only muscle........... for that..........donŽt have to eat carbos after 5pm......

thanx DR

KeyMastur is offline VET
    What exactly are you asking here ??

ok

may I eat lots of food, without getting fat?
    do I have to stop eating carbos at 5pm?
    obviously, for quality gains!

DR

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If I can remember right - I think you are from Brazil. And English is a second language... but I think I know what you are referring to...

Hunger on Equipoise is incredible. Just try and fill yourself up with protein rich foods that will fuel the anabolic environment from the gear.

Foods higher in fats (best choices are unsaturated fats) will fill you up more. For example - try some peanut butter in the evening times. And try to stay away from simple carbs that will just cause an insulin overshot from your body... resulting in hunger again.

This is why I think Eq is better for mass - although general vascularity can be improved - the hunger brought up on it could benefit any mass cycle. If you feed your body enough, it will be able to produce the maximum amount of gains. I believe the main reason Equpoise is manufactured is as a post convalecent aid for horses... to increase hunger and general disposition... as well as being a strong anabolic.

think cycle is ok

cycleŽll look like

eq 500mg/week1
    sust 500mg/week1

weeks 2-10
    sust 250mg/wk
    equ 400mg/wk

For who? You need to give some stats about you. Age, weight, bodyfat...

iŽm

IŽm 23y/o
    152lb
    1.73meters
    12% bf

152lbs? You just need to eat... you need to focus on building up that muscle weight so you can dial in easier. If you don't have the muscle - than what is there to cut up? Get yourself up to about 190... just eat.

And at your current stats I would not have recommended any gear for you at all. You are just beginning. I would adivise you to run this cycle through and then train yourself without AAS for awhile. Learn a bit more on diet and training so you can maintain results from AAS.

The Sust once a week is not a good idea. By the end of the week many of the esters have left there half life - if not all of them. And then you adminsiter again - and the short esters elevate your testosterone for a few more days... like an anabolic roller coaster. You should have ran a longer/heavier ester 2X per week at about 400mg/wk.

Its hard to fix this... especially since you already started. I could say, start administering 2 Sust shots spread out per week - but I still think you should be using a heavy single ester testosterone with the Eq at a pretty conservative dose given your stats.

EAT - get a couple boxes of this with some of these...

Thread Information