daVinci is offline New Member

Question Do you get fat after t3 cycle?

Just curious, been searching a bunch of threads and have seen people say that you gain weight back (fat) after a t3 cycle, and I'm curious if this is the case if you are still on and ECA stack and coming off a full cycle (winny/clen /NYC/ECA/t3)? Any bros who have experience with this please let me know.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    some folks experience a rebounding effect...it can be attributed to several factors, continuing to diet as if their metabolism is a still on "super high"..or they tapered improperly and their thyroid did not have a chance to self regulate. I have seen some bros use it with No problems afterward...others have had problems. The rebound is what has kept me away from it.

roidmanraging is offline Junior Member
    Taper down your t3 usage when going off. Also, you shouldn't be consuming the same amount of calories OFF of t3 and gear than when you were on. Think of it like this... you switch your metabolism from a Stealth Bomber to a Volkswagon, which one needs more fuel? If you put the same type and amount of fuel in a Volkswagon how will it run? Won't the tank spill over (fat gain)?

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    It really matters your experience level of dieting. T3 can be used for bulking or cutting. When bulking if you naturally eat 3500 cals with T3 you could bump to 4500-5000cals and use all the nutrients you intake.

When cutting you should eat what your natural bulk calories or maintenance calories are during the T3 cycle....
    For inexperienced dieter's they tend to indulge their hunger attacks even after the T3 cycle is done.
    Then there are some experienced bros that mess up by bulking with high saturated fats and protein and can't clean up their diet after the T3 cycle

IMO--- T3 is best when used in a bulking cycle. The hunger is there, the metabolism is at the speed of light... I'd bump 1000 to 1500 up of your natural bulk cal intake. The trick is to plan out your strategy... if your running a 6 week T3 cycle I'd be downing .99 double cheese burgers every 1-2 hours for a good 3 weeks.... Then start a clean up and cut all refined sugars out week 4 then the fifth week cut out all fried foods anything high in saturated fats then 6 - 10weeks good bodybuilding foods, non-processed complex carbs, protein from chicken, beef, fish, and high fiber simple carbs....

People that don’t know how to diet will sooner or later foul up with T3...
    I always say if you don’t know how to diet down to begin with then why start a bulking cycle.... I see so many people say I'm just bulking.... have you ever cut your cals and dieted down? Ya know....
    To me it should be the other way. Get in good lean shape.... learn your body’s natural metabolic speed (not than easy).... some people should stay away from a higher complex carbs to simple ratio... why... cause their metabolism is slower than the average bear and alot of that complex carb is going from glycogen to fat stores.... (EX...then you have people that love cake right... Jesus that’s the worst thing a slow running bro can down... the body doesn’t even process the carb properly cause of the refined sugar is being used as fuel and a larger portion of the processed carb in the form of bread is going straight to being converted to adipose tissue...)
    Again IMHO.... I think people that don’t know how to diet need to learn first. Even if your a big bro with high BF.... don’t just cut cals… clean up your calories.... eat to your sleep and workout schedule.... that means no baked potatoes before bed...lol... ya know build up glycogen stores with good complex carbs before your training for energy... indulge in simple carbs & protein post work out... Then try taking the T3/cynomel with your clean cal intake.... and well see the dramatic results of fat melting away.... just my .02

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    One thing to add... I'm not saying cutting is for everyone... I have some pretty large friends and they got that way buy eating over their maintenance of clean calories... and they have built a huge amount of muscle... They don’t compete and they don’t model... some play arena football and others are just old school power lifters.... these bros are good at what they do and cutting doesn't ever really come into play....
    You gotta figure out what you’re trying to achieve for yourself... Then simply...plan...
    I didn't want a bro like I just described to read the above post and bust my balls... so for all you defensive ends playing ball... don’t worry about cutting... ya know....

Thread Information