Thread: finaplixxxxxx

POSH is offline Member

finaplixxxxxx

Correct me if I am wrong, but is the secret solution in the fina kits benzyl alcohol?

Also......If I want to make 10 six week cycles of fina, it would be more cost effective if I buy all of the products seperately, rather than the kits. Does anybody know how much magic solution and oil I should use for each kit? I assume I will need about 20 carts of fina. Has anyone had similiar experiences?
    Any input would be greatly appreciated.

POSH

mammoth is offline Member
    The secret solution could be just BA or it could be a combo of Benzyl Alcohol / Benzyl Benzoate.

It all depends on when you make the fina whether or not the kits would be cheaper. If you make each cycle at seperate times then the kits would be cheaper, but if you are going to make one big batch then buy the ingredients seperately.

I don't know the exact amounts of oil and such but if you do a search then you should find that answer.

POSH is offline Member
    bump

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    IF yoru doing larger amounts its cheaper to do it yourself.

I use a 1:5 blend BA to BB ratio. I extract the hormone from the pellets first, and then dissolve the powder. Then you add as much oil depending on desired concentrations.
    My acetone extraction

POSH is offline Member
    Two questions.
    1. What is acetone, and where can I buy it?
    2. What is BB, and where can I buy it?

I read your "acetone process" and I would appreciate it if you could maybe put it into "meathead" or "laymans" terms for me. Also, how is this better than the normal process. I have made about 5 batchs of fina in my steroid life and have never used this process. I am very interested to find out how it works. Thanks for your help man. I really appreciate it.

POSH

Thread Information