marktbos is offline Banned

Ba alcohol injection please help

Recently got some test e and have came to the conclusion from process and elimination that Im having severe injection pain due to a high ba alcohol content. Does my body get youse to the pain where it dosent hurt as much after a couple injections and is there anything I can do for this to help with the pain. I appreciate as much feedback as possible it hurts where I'm having trouble walking and sitting and I do not want to stop the cycle. This is ba so I also do not think heating the oil and injecting slowly will help.

Thanks

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    This your first cycle?
    and of coarse injecting slow will help it's mostly in the technique.
    fill a needle with water push it down and see how fast that water sprays out and now image that against your muscle.
    when I inject say 2ml it takes me over 1 min.
    why do think as a kid when you got needles from the doctors it always hurt because it just bang inject down.
    whats the rush?
    also virgin muscle will almost always experience pip.

marktbos is offline Banned
    It's my third cycle and I inject properly I'm not dealing with irritation from the needle or the way I inject it's from the ba alcohol content is to high that's y I was seeing if there is any tricks for that to reduce pain or if it will subside on it's after getting more youse to the content

Okay wasn't sure.
    another question you tried heating it.
    Cut it with grape seed oil or something like that
    or it could just be the gear.
    you used same stuff before?

Red Bastard is offline Member
    I obtained a few vials of test,last year, that was too high in BA. Tried everything, even diluting it 4:1 with test from another vial. Nothing worked. Worst pip ever!! I complained, respectfully, to my supplier. He apologized, and made it right. Lab had unknowingly obtained their ba at a higher concentration...

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Doubtful it is the BA. It is probably from Test E raws contaminated with free carboxilic acid, as is very common lately.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Doubtful it is the BA. It is probably from Test E raws contaminated with free carboxilic acid, as is very common lately.
    Makes you wonder what some of these guys are using for filters, if they use them at all.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Makes you wonder what some of these guys are using for filters, if they use them at all.
    Filters don't catch it. Nothing does (that you can do without a legit chem lab).

Filters don't catch it. Nothing does (that you can do without a legit chem lab).
    Well that sucks. Is there a way to remove it from the powder before mixing? I'm guessing it's a pretty intense process.

This is some stuff I found via Google.

carboxylic acid is a byproduct produced during the manufacturing of testosterone enanthate .
    Usually it is removed before the product is sold.
    Lately(the last 5 years or so) it has been left in the mix more and more.
    This is partly due to the fact that the people purchasing the raws dont really give a shit if its 99% Test E or 95%.
    If its 95% WTF is the other 5%?
    Some of it is carboxylic acid....some of it...who really knows...
    Good AAS manufacturers, even UG, will only buy higher grade powders because they value their customers.
    Alot dont give a shit.

Enanth should not hurt.
    Its especially suspect if you have used Test E before with no issues.
    BA needs to be at pretty high % to cause lasting pain. Like 7-10%

I also found one process for removing it that sounds interesting, very similar to making Tren A from pellets.

Removal of Phenol (aka carboxylic Acid) from Testosterone Enanthate powder is as easy as it gets friends. carboxylic Acid is soluble in water but Testosterone Enanthate isn't. Mix/stir your Testosterone Enanthate with distilled water for a couple of minutes in a beaker or some other glass vessel (tap water will work to but may discolor your testosterone enanthate) and then drain through a coffee filter. The purified Testosterone Enanthate is the powder left on the filter. Dump the water down the drain as it now contains the carboxylic acid. Air dry the Testosterone Enanthate on the coffee filter. That's it!!!!!
    Last edited by lovbyts; 10-18-2014 at 10:30 PM.

Carboxylic acid forms part of the heptanoic acid that normally is fully reacted and bound to the testosterone molecule to form the ester. But if too much acid is added to the batch (due to poor measurement/calculations), you end up with some free acid.

Carboxylic acid forms part of the heptanoic acid that normally is fully reacted and bound to the testosterone molecule to form the ester. But if too much acid is added to the batch (due to poor measurement/calculations), you end up with some free acid.
    Ive decided to take this discussion to the lab

Thread Information