SHBG is offline New Member

Question Given the choice

lets say its your (my) first time on t, and the feeling+way ur body adapts to it is all yet new and u were given the choice:

would you start ur first injection with a long term substence like
    nebido (pharma grade ofc) and than wait to see whats what, orrrr
    would u use a short lasting subs' like test ent' (ug! not pharma) before using a substance that has such a long 1/2 life?

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    I would only use Nebido for TRT purposes (although, I use test c for it).

But using Test E or C would be fine for a first cycle. Technically, it really doesn't matter. Test is test, but with the longer esters, you'll have to pin yourself less often.

would u choose the underground to see how it goes before trying the actual perscribed nebido by your doctor?
    sorry for being redundant - but this is actually my indecision...

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    I wouldn't try any underground steroid to see how it goes before getting an actual prescribed steroid from my doctor. The only reason you go to the doctor is because you have a medical problem (in this case low-test symptoms). You DON'T try to treat yourself first with UGL steroids .

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Have you got nebido ?
    Have you seen a doc ?
    Do you need test ?

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I wouldn't try any underground steroid to see how it goes before getting an actual prescribed steroid from my doctor. The only reason you go to the doctor is because you have a medical problem (in this case low-test symptoms). You DON'T try to treat yourself first with UGL steroids.
    Due to my situation which is self medication, I disagree with that statement.

Where I lived TRT isnt popular with doctor and most feel uncomfortable prescribing it.
    In my case they refuse to treat me because to their say, because its statisticly normal to be in the low end then they wont do anything, regardless of my symptoms.

I dont have the budget to use phama grade and UGL stuff are pretty much as good(based on my bloodwork). Therefor Im forced to self medicate which gives me more liberty, which im comfortable with.

But I agree that trying UGL to see how it goes dont make sense, cause trying TRT does not make sense.

You need it or you dont. UGL or pharma wont change that fact...

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I agree, dont go on trt just to try. If your going to do anything just do proper short cycles and see if you like this. You will do the less amount of long term damage and be able to stop quickly if you decide its not for you. I know trt is glamorized, but its not all its made out to be. These young guys will see down the road.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

thanks guys

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    I agree, dont go on trt just to try. If your going to do anything just do proper short cycles and see if you like this. You will do the less amount of long term damage and be able to stop quickly if you decide its not for you. I know trt is glamorized, but its not all its made out to be. These young guys will see down the road.
    Agreed ^^

Thread Information