Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: testosterone cypionate 2000mg 10ml new user

subaru2014 is offline New Member

testosterone cypionate 2000mg 10ml new user

I'm just about to start the 10 week cycle with test cypionate . I'm 18 years old. I'm also taking creatine and whey protein. how much weight do you guys expect me to gain throughout the whole 10 weeks? i weigh 160 now, and i definitely know what I'm doing in the gym workout wise. so pretty much the question is - If i get the most out of my cycle how much weight could i gain? i'm only 9% body fat btw

bulldoghorn is offline Junior Member
    You wont gain much weight at all without a proper diet. Go to the educational forum and look up meal plans using the benedict formula for starters. 70% or more of your weight gains will be diet. You have a lot of studying to do.

I don't have specific meal plans like on the posts, but i do have a good diet and i eat a sh*t ton as well. diet isn't an issue for me. how much weight will i gain if I'm on a good diet and those supplements i listed before?

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Are you F-ing KIDDING ME????? ANOTHER YOUNG KID DOING STEROIDS ?????? I fvcking give up here. Don't do this you will regret it.

Read this and get rid of your gear. Come back in 7 years.

The young and Steroids

Blog Entries
    how can anyone tell you what your asking when we don't know anything about you exept your way to young to be considering this...your diet not the aas you choose to do will dictate your gains on cycle...steroids are not magic if you don't know how to eat to gain weight now without them then whatever "gains" you make on cycle will be quickly lost and that's the truth straight up bro...I know its not the "high five" you where looking for but it is what it is...

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Ultimately you will gain no weight. After your done screwing up your hormones. You will just end up back where you started.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Any bets on if we see him back in a few months asking for help?

Keep taking the Creatine and protein. Drop the test, concentrate on diet and you will be much further along than most of the guys your age, even the ones who take gear. I know, I was there also but I didnt have the resource about diet you do now that makes it a LOT easier.

Calories are not all crated equally. You need to learn what to eat and when to eat it to help stimulate growth. This is if you are on gear or not. If you take gear and dont have your diet like it should be you will loose all your gains right away. It's not something you fix while on cycle. It's something you do every day as a lifestyle.

Haydenz is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I love it how they make an account and just INSTANTLY start a thread expecting the best, gives me the giggles.

Come back when your 25, or you will do some serious damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Haydenz View Post
    I love it how they make an account and just INSTANTLY start a thread expecting the best, gives me the giggles.

Come back when your 25, or you will do some serious damage.
    i have a great diet. I'm not some stupid kid. i know exactly what i have and what it'll do to me. i have a great post cycle therapy , i was honestly just wanting feedback from people who have used the same stuff. and what kind of results they got. i know i can gain a good 20 lbs off this. I'm not obliviously injecting random sh*t into me i am educated on this stuff. thank you.

swolehead is offline Member
    if your educated on this then why don't you give us some detailed facts about what ur accepting to do to your body and how it may affect you for the rest of your life and why you think these risks are necessary to achieve wat u want to achieve. and btw Ive trained friends at your weigh u can put 20 pounds on naturaly were you at in a matter of months your 160 bro why do u think steroids are needed to hit 180

dfarre is offline Banned
    I gained 37 lbs with my first cycle in 12 weeks, ~12 of it was muscle. Before that I was gaining 1-3 lbs a month with the same diet.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dfarre
    I gained 37 lbs with my first cycle in 12 weeks, ~12 of it was muscle. Before that I was gaining 1-3 lbs a month with the same diet.
    Sounds like a horrible cycle.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by subaru2014 View Post
    I'm just about to start the 10 week cycle with test cypionate. I'm 18 years old. I'm also taking creatine and whey protein. how much weight do you guys expect me to gain throughout the whole 10 weeks? i weigh 160 now, and i definitely know what I'm doing in the gym workout wise. so pretty much the question is - If i get the most out of my cycle how much weight could i gain? i'm only 9% body fat btw

Has nothing to do with whether you are a training guru or not (which you aren't because you're 18) or if you have a perfected diet (Which you don't because you're 18) You can do PERMANENT damage to your endocrine system. Your body IS NOT prepared for what you're going to put into it and if you screw up your natural test production at an early age that could be the stupidest thing you could possibly do because you have so much of it now and you aren't utilizing it because you're lazy.

Once you start injecting you lose all your innocence in a sense. Your parents can't bail you out of this one if you **** yourself up permanently. Don't do it. Think about what your guardians would think about you making this decision...I'm sure they wouldn't want you to do it either. So now you're at the point where EVERYONE is tell you NO and giving you plenty of reasons.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Sounds like you are planning on taking 200mg per week. I'll wager you are producing that much test naturally and it'll make no difference and you will be shutting down your natural test production for nothing.

Head over to our diet section. If you can't gain weight at 18 you don't eat enough. See you over there.
    BG likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

djs2224 is offline Junior Member
    Around 15 plus lbs maybe more if diet is on point but your will go back to they way your looking now months after stoping

Craze1 is offline Junior Member
    Everybody here is right, At your age you shouldn't even be thinking about AAS a good diet and training regime will get you great gains and then on top of that you have supplements that you can use to amplify those results before even touching AAS. Wait till your 23-25 and have a good base and you won't regret it.

But i also completely disagree with a lot of people here saying just because you are 18 that you know nothing about training or nutrition or anything in general, what you all have to realise is that majority of teens and young people are naive and immature BUT! not all of them! I'm 22 which a lot of people would consider young and i think i have a lot of knowledge in regards to training and nutrition (mostly because I'm the sort of person that researches the shit out of everything before i do it) and life experiences and am more mature than 90% of people i know i work hard have my own house a 45k car and a young family. I know a lot of you VETS and older blokes around here are knowledgeable but some young blokes including myself just might surprise you.

I in no way condone anyone under 23+ using AAS (including myself, i won't be touching it till i hit 23-24. also missus wants another kid out of me first before i touch anything lol) but just keep what I've said in mind when you speak to these young guys.

Morning rant over.

dfarre is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Craze1 View Post
    Everybody here is right, At your age you shouldn't even be thinking about AAS a good diet and training regime will get you great gains and then on top of that you have supplements that you can use to amplify those results before even touching AAS. Wait till your 23-25 and have a good base and you won't regret it.

But i also completely disagree with a lot of people here saying just because you are 18 that you know nothing about training or nutrition or anything in general, what you all have to realise is that majority of teens and young people are naive and immature BUT! not all of them! I'm 22 which a lot of people would consider young and i think i have a lot of knowledge in regards to training and nutrition (mostly because I'm the sort of person that researches the shit out of everything before i do it) and life experiences and am more mature than 90% of people i know i work hard have my own house a 45k car and a young family. I know a lot of you VETS and older blokes around here are knowledgeable but some young blokes including myself just might surprise you.

I in no way condone anyone under 23+ using AAS (including myself, i won't be touching it till i hit 23-24. also missus wants another kid out of me first before i touch anything lol) but just keep what I've said in mind when you speak to these young guys.

Morning rant over.
    Having kids at your age is million times worse than using steroids . Serious.

dfarre is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    Sounds like a horrible cycle.
    Why? It's normal, can't gain more than a pound of muscle a week. If anyone says he's gaining more he's just delusional, it's all fat and water.

tectime is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dfarre
    Why? It's normal, can't gain more than a pound of muscle a week. If anyone says he's gaining more he's just delusional, it's all fat and water.

The why is because a good cycle would have given you that pound of muscle a week without all that fat and water retention. Just getting swelled up and puffy is nothing to brag about! Hahaha !

dfarre is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tectime View Post

The why is because a good cycle would have given you that pound of muscle a week without all that fat and water retention. Just getting swelled up and puffy is nothing to brag about! Hahaha !
    You ****ing idiot, it has nothing do with cycle. It has to do with diet. You yourself are bloated in your avi.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dfarre View Post
    You ****ing idiot, it has nothing do with cycle. It has to do with diet. You yourself are bloated in your avi.
    Watch your attitude, no need to swear at members, that statement could have been said without the insult. That much bloat has to do with your e2 not just your diet.

Craze, I agree with you about disagreeing with the statement that younger people are unknowledgable.. I'm 19 and wouldn't call myself unknowledgable, especially since I spend a lot of my time over in the training and diet sections helping people who have been been training for 5+ years when I myself have been training for 18 months.

You dumbass ! If your cycle had been good your estrogen wouldn't have been so elevated. And diet is part of cycling you ****ing punk ! If you knew anything about sny of this you would know it goes hand in hand dumbass ! And in my avi I'm at about 10% bf so what you see isn't puffy ***** boy! Hahaha!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails testosterone cypionate 2000mg 10ml new user-image-4292545400.jpg  

Puffy huh ! You little Weinie boy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails testosterone cypionate 2000mg 10ml new user-image-704825964.jpg  

dfarre is offline Banned
    You dumbass ! If your cycle had been good your estrogen wouldn't have been so elevated. And diet is part of cycling you ****ing punk ! If you knew anything about sny of this you would know it goes hand in hand dumbass ! And in my avi I'm at about 10% bf so what you see isn't puffy ***** boy! Hahaha!
    That's nowhere near 10% bodyfat, that's a fat old man. Do you even lift, mate?

dfarre is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Khazima View Post
    Watch your attitude, no need to swear at members, that statement could have been said without the insult. That much bloat has to do with your e2 not just your diet.

Craze, I agree with you about disagreeing with the statement that younger people are unknowledgable.. I'm 19 and wouldn't call myself unknowledgable, especially since I spend a lot of my time over in the training and diet sections helping people who have been been training for 5+ years when I myself have been training for 18 months.
    Most of it was fat, I ate around 6000kcal a day. You know, wanted to gain more.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That's nowhere near 10% bodyfat, that's a fat old man. Do you even lift, mate?
    I didn't notice the pics you posted?

You should pray you can pull this off when your my age! That's right now junior no prep no pump just the way it is Straight off the couch just to shit on your soup opera ! Pop a shot right now and price me wrong you sniveling little smart ass!

dfarre is offline Banned
    I didn't notice the pics you posted?
    I'm not confident enough to post my pics. I don't have an all bloated, unreasonable confidence to do it. I think a person should achieve something before posting any pics of their physique on the internet.

I'm not confident enough to post my pics. I don't have an all bloated, unreasonable confidence to do it. I think a person should achieve something before posting any pics of their physique on the internet.
    Even if you arent using them (lounge post) you need to grow some balls. It's not that big of a deal. Look at my profile, I have my picture of from pre TRT and training. It's a good reminder and motivation to always keep moving forward. It's also at the very least to take pictures and keep them monthly as a personal record to show improvement because the scale many times lies.

Scared you say ! No confidence ! You Weinie!
    How's this for some achievement ! Don't let your alligator mouth overload your hummingbird ass !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails testosterone cypionate 2000mg 10ml new user-image-3351959300.jpg   testosterone cypionate 2000mg 10ml new user-image-1903475972.jpg  

Craze1 is offline Junior Member
    Having kids at your age is million times worse than using steroids. Serious.
    You must be joking... Having kids in your early 20's isn't bad let alone comparing it to AAS use.. Not sure if your joking or if you are the joke?

Cheers mate, Perfect example!
    Last edited by Craze1; 10-20-2014 at 12:04 AM.

Scared you say ! No confidence ! You Weinie!
    How's this for some achievement ! Don't let your alligator mouth overload your hummingbird ass !
    Nice job. It makes you feel good when you look back at the before and after pics, doesnt it?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	101_0080-2.jpg 
Views:	1044 
Size:	423.4 KB 
ID:	153430Click image for larger version. 

Name:	user87020_pic1210_1271461438.jpg 
Views:	2381 
Size:	32.4 KB 
ID:	153432

Yes indeed !

Good job yourself Lovbytes !

Elias0086 is offline Junior Member
    18!? My god lol. Good luck destroying your natural hormones while they are at their peak.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Nice job. It makes you feel good when you look back at the before and after pics, doesnt it?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	101_0080-2.jpg 
Views:	1044 
Size:	423.4 KB 
ID:	153430Click image for larger version. 

Name:	user87020_pic1210_1271461438.jpg 
Views:	2381 
Size:	32.4 KB 
ID:	153432
    Looking solid...

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by subaru2014 View Post
    i have a great diet. I'm not some stupid kid. i know exactly what i have and what it'll do to me. i have a great post cycle therapy, i was honestly just wanting feedback from people who have used the same stuff. and what kind of results they got. i know i can gain a good 20 lbs off this. I'm not obliviously injecting random sh*t into me i am educated on this stuff. thank you.
    you are not finished development till age 25!!! doing any aas can screw you up for good, can halt development and have you on injections the rest of your life. dont be a hard head and actually listen and research....

APIs is offline Knowledgeable Member
    An 18 y.o. should be more concerned with pvssy, getting into college & more pvssy. In that order. Your current fixation(s) will only lead you to becoming a big sterile "Zero" in life...
    Juced_porkchop likes this.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    scared you say ! No confidence ! You weinie!
    great work!! : )

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information