broncojosh is offline Senior Member

Cycle help, suggestions...

Okay guys, it's coming about that time...time to start planning out my next cycle. Don't really like where I'm at physically right now. 6'2" a hair under 230 at or around 11% bf. Honestly, feel fat and small. I'm not looking for any miracles, but am hoping for 240's and the bf in the 8-10 range. I have access to just about anything, and money's not really an issue, so let the suggestions come. Last cycle got fucked up due to being stuck out of the country 3 weeks longer than expected. Anyway, gimme some suggestions. No hgh this time around. I was thinking something like:

fina 100mg 700mg week weeks 1-4, 10-14
    Galenka test 250 500mg week weeks 1-12
    QV deca 300 600mg week weeks 1-12
    winny 50mg 50mg/ed weeks 8-14
    clomid

whatcha think? Lemme know, changes, or completely something new, open to anything right now.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I wouldn't do Fina and Deca in the same cycle. I'd switch it out to EQ , switch the winny to Var and run it like this:
    wk1-4 75mg Prop ED(or even use var at the start here)
    wk6-15 100mg Fina ED
    wk1-12 500mg Test
    wk1-12 600mg EQ
    wk10-15 50mg Var ED

Personally, I'd run the Fina 12wks-15wks but I don't know your experience with Fina so I put down 10.

I've always run eq, and was just thinking about trying deca again...it's been a while. And as far as the fina goes, I don't see a bit of difference from it after 5 weeks, and that last week is close to nothing. I have friends that use my shit and go 8 weeks, growing like a weed the whole time, but it just doesn't hit me much after 4-5 weeks, so i like to split it up. And why the Var instead of winny? Good idea about the prop though...I do have some Virormone amps lying around...

Originally posted by broncojosh
    I've always run eq, and was just thinking about trying deca again...it's been a while. And as far as the fina goes, I don't see a bit of difference from it after 5 weeks, and that last week is close to nothing. I have friends that use my shit and go 8 weeks, growing like a weed the whole time, but it just doesn't hit me much after 4-5 weeks, so i like to split it up. And why the Var instead of winny? Good idea about the prop though...I do have some Virormone amps lying around...
    I just mentioned to switch to EQ because of the progesterone problme that may oocur with Deca /Fina combo.

I suggested VAr mainly because I hate winny, some love it but I've had nothing but bad experinces with it so a biased opinion has surfaced.

wk1-8 50mg Var ED
    wk1-6 100mg Fina ED
    wk1-14 500mg Test (may run nile sust instead of galenika)
    wk1-14 600mg EQ
    wk12-17 50mg Var ED
    wk12-17 100mg Fina ED
    Throw some hcg in weeks 16-17 followed by clomid? Oh, and the Var I can get is oxanabol. The stuff by British Dragon. Go with those, or look for the spanish ones? I know there is a pretty big quality issue with the different Anavars if I remember correctly? So what do you think about this cycle? Appreciate the help

That looks solid to me. HCG at the end would be a smart idea. I'd aslo extend your clomid by a week.

I've heard nothing but good things about BD's so I think you should be happy with them. I've never used them myself though.

what about running hcg at the beginning as well...kinda help me keep my nat. test production going as long as possible, until the test kicks in? Or maybe just a little prop in the beginning as well

HCG in the begining wouldn't be feasible. The Var will shut you down so Prop at the begining would be a better option

so keep the 500mg/week sust, and go like 100mg every other day. Don't mind the shots every day, just don't want to be running 1000+mg/week of test, or do I?

so keep the 500mg/week sust, and go like 100mg every other day. Don't mind the shots every day, just don't want to be running 1000+mg/week of test, or do I?
    Yeah, I'd run the Sust from wk 1 and shoot 75mgED of Prop for the first 4wks.

can i run the anavar straight through? you think 17 weeks will be toxic?

can i run the anavar straight through? you think 17 weeks will be toxic?
    I think if you can monitor your SGOT and SPGT levels through a bio-chem profile once a month, then you could go for it. I know of a couple of guys that run some 17aa's up to 6 months but they get monitered by a doctor frequently.

Or you could run 6wks of var at the start, break through wk11 and then continue through to the end. Thta will give you 2 6wk periods with a 5wk break in the mid.

Thread Information