Like Tree9Likes
  • 1 Post By darkcrayz
  • 1 Post By XxAndreaxX
  • 1 Post By PistolPete33
  • 3 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By PistolPete33
  • 1 Post By got fina?
  • 1 Post By Times Roman

Thread: Thinking of trying Tren for the 3rd time....

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Thinking of trying Tren for the 3rd time....

So, I've tried Tren twice already and both times I had to come off of it because it's made me really insecure. I'm going to be starting a bulk in the next month or so and planning it out. Def. doing Test E and Deca but was thinking of staying with a low dose of Tren Ace. When I did the last 2 cycles I started with 200mg/week of Tren A and everything was fine. Both times things were great until I doubled the dosage to 400mg/week and that's when I started having issues. I'm thinking of keeping it at the 200mg/week for 6-8 weeks. I know from experience that at the higher dosage I can't handle it but at the lower dosage everything was perfectly fine.

The sides I got were just some anger and I started constantly fighting with my wife. We don't typically fight and I got insecure about things from 15 years ago. Very strange. However, at the lower dosage I didn't have any issues.

Should I even bother with it again? I liked the results besides this that I was getting.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    .........and you are fully recovered from your injuries?

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    .........and you are fully recovered from your injuries?
    I don't think I will ever be fully recovered. The tendonitis is a 2 on a scale of 10 and my neck feels AWESOME!!!! The hip will always be an issue for obvious reasons because it's already been replaced. I honestly feel the best I have in a long time.

darkcrayz is offline Member
    I think you answered your own question. It is dose dependent for you. Just keep the Tren at 200mg/week and don't increase your dose.
    BG likes this.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Running both deca and tren at the same time isn't ideal. Why not run a simple bulk, with test, deca and Dbol for 12-14 wks?
    Last edited by tice1212; 10-20-2014 at 06:54 AM.

tectime is offline Member
    The last double 19 nor cycle/blast I did will be just that...the last double 19 nor cycle that I do.
    Very tough recovery, probly 4 months of issues after that one. My doses were kinda high 400 tes 400 deca 350 tren a.... Great results as far as quality muscle shredded vein popping pure ripped goodness with elevated motivation for the gym but some wicked wicked sides after the fact.

Awesome, thank you guys for the responses. I will drop the Tren and just stick with the Dbol . Glad that I asked.

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    I wont go over 200mg/wk, I did tren e and when I upped my dose to 300mg/wk I had issues, mental and physical. I did really enjoy the positive sides from tren though and will run it again at 200mg/wk.

I ran a cycle with Test P, Tren A and NPP. It was a great cycle. I was on cycle for 6 and a half weeks. I ran Test as 200mg/wk, Tren 200mg/wk, and NPP 200mg/wk. It wasn't a heavy cycle but I still got lean, tight, and strong. I gained about 14lbs and kept about 8lbs 8 weeks after the cycle (was on a cutting carb rotation diet). I was more interested in lean tight muscles over being super big. The reason I stopped my cycle was because I gained the weight I wanted to gain. My bench went from 365lbs to 405lbs. My experience with Test/Tren/NPP cycle was that I stronger and bigger. I should also add that I am also on HGH.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Prob wise for you to just stay away from it if you and your wife are fighting about past issues that you don't usually bring up. That is definitely on you and you could end up with other problems. I personally love tren but it hits me hard especially in the summer when it's hot and I work nights so sleeping is hard anyway but combined with the tren I turn into a bear. I don't think 200 mgs a week of tren on a bulk is worth it along with deca and tes.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Curious why u doubled the dose.....I wouldn't use it.just for the wife factor. Don't cause any unwanted problems. I see u r sticking to the dbol now. But curious why u didn't go to 300mg instead on the other two tries

Quote Originally Posted by Sfla80 View Post
    Curious why u doubled the dose.....I wouldn't use it.just for the wife factor. Don't cause any unwanted problems. I see u r sticking to the dbol now. But curious why u didn't go to 300mg instead on the other two tries
    It's funny you say that because BOTH times I ran Tren I started it at 200mg/week and I didn't have any issues. And BOTH times after not having problems I doubled it to 400mgs/week. BOTH times I was fine for a few weeks and then BAM it hits me hard and I start fighting with my wife. We're not talking about little petty fights we're talking about my walking out on her. We don't fight often either and never blow-outs like we did when I was on Tren.

Although, I honestly think at 200mgs/week Tren is great for me. But I guess Dbol and Tren don't make a good combo. It's all a learning curve.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hell as much as I fight with the wife, or at least use to I could not imagine what would have happened if I was on gear and it was effecting me. Id probably be in jail or divorced. lol

I'm stubborn as it is and she is one who likes to push buttons and escalate the littlest things to and above the limits. It makes no sense to me because I HATE to argue but she loves it, wont stop until it gets crazy out of hand and when we finally get to the point I tell her to just get the fvck out she calms down, wants to hug and talk calmly and apologizes.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 10-20-2014 at 11:11 PM.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    haahhahaha welcome to the tren experience. Everytime I start tren, I loose my GF, but I always get a new one. If you want to stay with her, don't mess around with tren.
    PistolPete33 likes this.

I'm fine at the lower dose but then get all cocky and bump it up. Then BAM I'm an insecure mofo. Lmao. Funny how a hormone can make you super confident and on top of the world and at a different dose makes you all insecure. Haha

got fina? is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    I'm fine at the lower dose but then get all cocky and bump it up. Then BAM I'm an insecure mofo. Lmao. Funny how a hormone can make you super confident and on top of the world and at a different dose makes you all insecure. Haha
    This is the reason why they say a poison is in the dosage and not the substance. Everybody is different and you have to find the dosage that doesnt turn a chemical into a poison for you.

Taking 200 sounds good and believe with Tren one should not take the amounts some people recommend taking. Tren is very powerful and there just is no reason to take a high dosage. I get ripped to the gills on 50mg/EOD, and have dont like 5 cycles this dose. I still dont see a reason to go up.

Good luck dude!

I think, I'm the only mudderfcker that can tren high as I want and don't get any sides, besides being a stupid dick hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    I think, I'm the only mudderfcker that can tren high as I want and don't get any sides, besides being a stupid dick hahaha.
    Not sure if you're lucky or not.

tysonfan1 is offline New Member
    That's so funny Pete! Last time I did tren , I got stupidly jealous on one occasion with the wife, & I'm not a jealous type! I felt like such a bonehead & I apologized, full of embarrassment. She still brings it up & we laugh about it.

Quote Originally Posted by tysonfan1 View Post
    That's so funny Pete! Last time I did tren, I got stupidly jealous on one occasion with the wife, & I'm not a jealous type! I felt like such a bonehead & I apologized, full of embarrassment. She still brings it up & we laugh about it.
    HAHA Glad I'm not the only one that turns into a jealous MOFO on Tren ....
    tysonfan1 likes this.

HAHA Glad I'm not the only one that turns into a jealous MOFO on Tren....
    I'm starting the think my wife has been using Tren for the last 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    HAHA Maybe we just found out the secret to women. They are ALL on Tren.... LMFAO
    lovbyts likes this.

or our sperm contains enough tren to make them act like that!

got fina? is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Every girl i have been with, has been on Tren...
    PistolPete33 likes this.

zempey is offline Anabolic Member
    They are born producing tren , then it just gets worse with age, maybe bf% enhances the effects of tren on women, cause the fatter they get the more jealous they become.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    HAHA Glad I'm not the only one that turns into a jealous MOFO on Tren....
    I did it for years and almost ruined my marriage. Thankfully my wife is very strong. I only run 250mgs at most now.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

PP

I think after three times....
    .......yer not "trying" it anymore?

(yer doing it)
    PistolPete33 likes this.

HAHA good point. Going to keep it out of this blast but will try it again for the spring/summer cut blast.

good luck. I'm an irritable SOB even at 250mg/week. Which probably explains why I still have 2+ 30ml vials left................

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    I did it for years and almost ruined my marriage. Thankfully my wife is very strong. I only run 250mgs at most now.
    I think mine use to use 600mg or more but is down to 200mg.

Thread Information