Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Haydenz

Thread: Ready to take plunge

BeingSwole is offline Junior Member

Ready to take plunge

Just turned 37 yesterday and ready to take my body to next level. I'm 5'10" 220-222lb, bf at 12% maybe 12.5%, training since I was 19 and weighing a mere140-150lb. Before three years ago my training was off and on, but for the last three years I've been going hard and very consistent to the point everyone thinks I'm always in the gym.

I can bench 315 for about 11 reps with 6-7 of those being unhelped. Benching 225 for 25 reps is a walk in the park. Squats went as high as 545lb with a spot. Felt like My eyes wanted to pop. I can get 20 squat reps of 335 without any help. Deadlifts is 495lb. Hit 545 on DL but that's with a friend assisting when I got stuck and knee height. Wish I could do more with deadlifts but often times when I'm close to my one rep max my mind says I can't do it.

Anyways, I think I'm in a better place naturally than some people who actually take Gear. Often get challenged by gym buddies on gear so now I feel it's time to even out the scale a bit. Only dudes bigger than me in gym are the ones that take, and now that I'm cool with them all they've shared what they do with me.

This post is getting long. Lol. I know the protocol is to go with test only first cycle as suggested on here but all my friends tell me that I could get away with more. One did suggest that test only is good and that I'll see gainz. I want to do a 12 week cycle of test, tren , dbol and in the following manner. Test e 250mg twice week for 1-12, tren ace 300-350wk twice injected wks1-8, and dbol 20-30mg weeks 1-5. HCG will be 250ui twice weekly through whole cycle. Adex and Letrozol will be taken and caber as well will be on hand.

My pct will be Nolvax and clomid as per outlined million times on this site. No need to add that.

Would include pics of physique but don't have enough posts yet. Now give me some feedback.

Two things I want to know specifically. Does taking dbol and tren together make sense? Also, is it still okay that my test is higher than tren.

My goal is to get to a clean 230-235lb and be at around 10-11% with that poundage increase. Thinking the dbol will help deliver that and the tren will help with body fat and doesn't aromatize, and the test will help with manly functions and provide the base.

Sorry for the long as post.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    NO you dont want to take tren , especially 1st cycle, maybe 4th or more. It's a bad idea to mix/stack thing the 1st cycle. 1st cycle should be test only.

You will have a lot of people tell you a lot of things because someone told them or something they read in a magazine somewhere but most of those articles are not for beginners as in cycle virgins.

There is also a LOT more than just taking aas and I bet your friends dont know most of this also.

This is a good place to start reading and learning.
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

uhit is offline Member
    If you really want to add more compounds, you could kickstart the cycle with dbol . But as lovbyts said just stick to test and see how your body reacts.

If you start with all those compounds then you won't know whats giving you the dirty side effects/ whats giving you the good gains etc

Haydenz is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    If your friends put your health first , they would all say, test first.
    Dillydil likes this.

Well the test is in stock now and the dbol and tren isn't. I already knew I was going to get the Test only speech and I respect everyone for it.

I probably could run the test only but isn't that something that takes 8 weeks to build up? Guess I can kill them with the tren come summer. Who needs to be rock hard during winter in New York anyways. Lol

Would anyone suggest front loading with 750mg test first week with initial pin being 500mg and second pin being 250mg?

Elias0086 is offline Junior Member
    Hey bro I don't know about taking tren on a first cycle. I have never used tren before but man I hear too many negative sides from it as it is a very powerful compound. A few buddies of mine that were on it experienced absolutely no sex drive and extreme mood swings even when they were on test. I personally would not take tren.

It wont make much if any difference but if it makes you feel better sure. Most everyone puts to much thought into the 1st cycle trying to improve it but then placebo is a wonderful thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Elias0086
    Hey bro I don't know about taking tren on a first cycle. I have never used tren before but man I hear too many negative sides from it as it is a very powerful compound. A few buddies of mine that were on it experienced absolutely no sex drive and extreme mood swings even when they were on test. I personally would not take tren.
    Did your friends understand that Tren causes prolactin issues thus possibly causing the sex drive lose?

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    It wont make much if any difference but if it makes you feel better sure. Most everyone puts to much thought into the 1st cycle trying to improve it but then placebo is a wonderful thing.
    haha. Well yeah people do seem to overthink it, but it's more out of anxiety and excitement. Been planning this moment for months. Serms and AI already on the way so now it's no more stalling. Time to order my Aas.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just test, use prop if you want to see results earlier. You'll more than likely experience some pretty bad PIP though.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Just test thats my advice. You have time to try other compounds in the future, trying one product at a time is usefull to deal with the side effects.
    Dont expect only the good parts, you need to expect some bad side effects too, and who knows maybe the test alone can really give you desired results so why mess with other stuff?
    Only take the plunge if you are ok and ready to deal with the problems that can happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB
    Just test thats my advice. You have time to try other compounds in the future, trying one product at a time is usefull to deal with the side effects. Dont expect only the good parts, you need to expect some bad side effects too, and who knows maybe the test alone can really give you desired results so why mess with other stuff? Only take the plunge if you are ok and ready to deal with the problems that can happen.
    Sound advice. You're right, people don't think really about dealing with the problems it may cost as much as they consider the positives.

I'll do test but with the order I need to add something to meet the minimum order threshold. I'm willing to deal with any potential problems that adding dbol may bring. Plus I only plan to use 20-30mg dbol. No tren any longer.

Thanks everyone.

Always get more than you need. Accidents happen. Ive seen to many post where someone looses, drops and breaks or ??? a vial and then they are short. It will keep for a long time. I have some 3years old or more that is perfectly fine. It's doubtful you will only do one cycle so you might as well get enough to do 2 or???

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts
    Always get more than you need. Accidents happen. Ive seen to many post where someone looses, drops and breaks or ??? a vial and then they are short. It will keep for a long time. I have some 3years old or more that is perfectly fine. It's doubtful you will only do one cycle so you might as well get enough to do 2 or???
    Ordered 200 tabs and pretty much about 20 weeks worth of Test E. Ordered way more than enough HCG and made sure I have enough pct and Ai on hand. I'm out a good chunk of money. Source is domestic so if anything happens it's 3-4 days to get more stuff.

shaunjohn242002 is offline Associate Member
    Do not underestimate test, you will be surprised

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Just run test only! You are already big and strong based on your stats. At your age your test levels should be declining. With that said test only and a tight diet your results will be awesome!! You already know how to work hard in the gym. Run the test only you will be very happy!! IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Joco71
    Just run test only! You are already big and strong based on your stats. At your age your test levels should be declining. With that said test only and a tight diet your results will be awesome!! You already know how to work hard in the gym. Run the test only you will be very happy!! IMO
    Going to just do test 12 weeks with kickstarter dbol for 4 weeks. Nothing else.

Thread Information