Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: Need help

newfez is offline New Member

Need help

Am male 42, 5"11 182 pounds prior to starting testiviron depot 500 mg every week with armidex .5mg every other day.

Yesterday was third injection and within 3 weeks have put on 8 pounds. I feel strength and endurance already. However, don't want to become too big and gain weight.

Thinking of two options:

1. Discontinue test depot and start winstrol . This will not increase weight but will give strength.

2. Continue test depot for next 9 weeks but also start winstrol with it.

Any suggestions?

All I need is strength, lean muscle and no fat.

Also what should be the cycle for both options along with PCT cycle.

Thanks in advance????

Roughneck82 is offline Associate Member
    I taking that this is your 1s cycle by your questions. Stay with just the test. Winny is hard on joints anyways. Plus you need to know how you react to test alone. Around week 6 need to do blood work and see how things look, total test, lipid panel, E2, Cholesterol, things like that. Being that it's probably your first cycle you are going to see a lot of gains. Some which is just water weight, but if your feeling like you are gaining fat then it's your diet. Have you figured out your TDEE? Are you eating over or under? Are you training hard and doing cardio? AAS are not a magical drugs, they just help out a lot if eating and training right.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    If you dont want gains why did you start a steroid cycle????
    Red Bastard likes this.

I was low on T and E was on the higher side. I swim regularly and would love to have some muscles and gains but the rate I am going its scary. Don't want to gain 20-30 pounds.

Want strength, stamina, lean muscle and no fat, of course solid abs too.

Just scared in gaining too much weight. My libido has increased, anxiety is less and feel a lot better. Prior to starting the doze I was always tired, lazy and sad. Things have definitely changed a lot and I am happy now.

Hope this clarifies....

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

This is a good first cycle read. The way to control weight is through what you eat. If you are on TRT then you don't really need HCG or a PCT. Just watch out for gyno and you should be good. If you are not on TRT then read the article and follow it.

Quote Originally Posted by Roughneck82
    I taking that this is your 1s cycle by your questions. Stay with just the test. Winny is hard on joints anyways. Plus you need to know how you react to test alone. Around week 6 need to do blood work and see how things look, total test, lipid panel, E2, Cholesterol, things like that. Being that it's probably your first cycle you are going to see a lot of gains. Some which is just water weight, but if your feeling like you are gaining fat then it's your diet. Have you figured out your TDEE? Are you eating over or under? Are you training hard and doing cardio? AAS are not a magical they just help out a lot if eating and training right.
    I am not eating a lot. Fully controlling my intake. My food intake has become less intentionally and am very careful with what I eat. Therefore, the weight gain is definitely not the diet. I guess you are right, being my first cycle it's hitting good on the body. Plus, my body is getting hard and I can feel the muscles are getting stronger.

I am a bit careful in increasing weights even though now I think I can. Doing more reps with the initial weights.

I think I need to add some cardio or jogging as this is lacking.

Thanks for your reply. Appreciate

Quote Originally Posted by Roughneck82
    I taking that this is your 1s cycle by your questions. Stay with just the test. Winny is hard on joints anyways. Plus you need to know how you react to test alone. Around week 6 need to do blood work and see how things look, total test, lipid panel, E2, Cholesterol, things like that. Being that it's probably your first cycle you are going to see a lot of gains. Some which is just water weight, but if your feeling like you are gaining fat then it's your diet. Have you figured out your TDEE? Are you eating over or under? Are you training hard and doing cardio? AAS are not a magical they just help out a lot if eating and training right.
    Oh I forgot to mention. I am taking three Carnivore Beef Protein Amino Tablets everyday. Could that be the cause of weight gain also?

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newfez View Post
    Am male 42, 5"11 182 pounds prior to starting testiviron depot 500 mg every week with armidex .5mg every other day.

Yesterday was third injection and within 3 weeks have put on 8 pounds. I feel strength and endurance already. However, don't want to become too big and gain weight.

Thinking of two options:

1. Discontinue test depot and start winstrol . This will not increase weight but will give strength.

2. Continue test depot for next 9 weeks but also start winstrol with it.

Any suggestions?

All I need is strength, lean muscle and no fat.

Also what should be the cycle for both options along with PCT cycle.

Thanks in advance????
    its mostly water swelling at first. adn winny is harsh on body. also you dont want to run other aas without testosterone as main part or atleast an hrt amount. other aas shut down your natural production. stick with your plan IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop
    its mostly water swelling at first. adn winny is harsh on body. also you dont want to run other aas without testosterone as main part or atleast an hrt amount. other aas shut down your natural production. stick with your plan IMO
    Thanks, will do as advised. You guys are experienced and that is why I have joined this forum. To seek guidance and help.

Many thanks

Thread Information