Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Bodacious
  • 1 Post By jesse4466

Thread: Planning first cycle of Test E

Meloncap78 is offline Associate Member

Planning first cycle of Test E

Just came off a bulk a little over 4 weeks ago (up to 213) and have been cutting at 2350 since. So far I have lost 12 pounds and am currently sitting at 201 in the morning. I am 6'2 36 years old and have been training seriously for roughly 2 years (wasted some time before that). I plan on going another month on my cut before I start this cycle at which time I will bump to maintenance and then hit 4k somewhere around the 4 week mark. My plan is Test E 500mg/wk @ 250mg/ml for 12 weeks. Already have my Test in hand as well as Nolva and Arimadex. I don't plan on running HCG but I am concerned about the Adex as I have read a bunch of cycle logs describing increased heart rate and palpitations etc. I would like to avoid this if possible. Is there something less harsh? I want this cycle to be as simple as possible being my first. My goal is as much mass as possible without getting fat. I have my diet/macros in place and will be keeping detailed logs. I may run 15 weeks depending on sides and if I am steadily gaining at that point still. I don't really want to have just 3 weeks worth of Test still kicking around the house. Here are a few pics to see where I am currently.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Planning first cycle of Test E-image.jpg   Planning first cycle of Test E-image.jpg   Planning first cycle of Test E-image.jpg   Planning first cycle of Test E-image.jpg  

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    I would start the adex at .25mg eod and I would run HCG on cycle.
    BG likes this.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Pretty much the standard first cycle read.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    HCG is not needed, but can help. a PCT with clomid and tamox I would rec and worry more about IMO, for 4-6 weeks.
    Read the above sticky ^^ : )

Lee_1978 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    HCG is not needed, but can help. a PCT with clomid and tamox I would rec and worry more about IMO, for 4-6 weeks.
    Isn't HCG pretty much essential on cycle as it helps with recovery?

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee_1978 View Post
    Isn't HCG pretty much essential on cycle as it helps with recovery?
    Have you read this?
    HCG: Why you should use it on-cycle only & how to prepare your hCG for injections

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    A couple of things here that u need to fix..
    1. Never cut in pct. Ur just going to loss all ur gains.
    2. Time on +pct = time off. Let ur body recover.
    3. Adex .25 EOD
    4. if u want a faster recovery and ur balls to still be working run HCG . (faster recovery = more gains kept
    5. Ur a pretty high bodyfat i would find ur TDEE a sit at that number until ur bf% is around 11-12%.
    6. Since u cut ur calories in pct probably means u cut more if not all ur gains u gained in ur last cycle..
    7. Don't be afraid of low mid cardio it does wonders..
    Good luck bro..
    Last edited by tice1212; 10-20-2014 at 04:15 PM.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    You can replace Adex with aromasin . 12.5 mg Ed is a good starting point and adjust as needed. Hcg is a matter of choice. Do you want to maintain some testicular function during your cycle or not?

jesse4466 is offline Member
    Def use HCG .
    BG likes this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    Why try to recover when you dont have to be shut down in the first place? Makes for a lighter pct and those are the nasty chemicals you want to use the lease amount of.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    A couple of things here that u need to fix..
    1. Never cut in pct. Ur just going to loss all ur gains.
    2. Time on +pct = time off. Let ur body recover.
    3. Adex .25 EOD
    4. if u want a faster recovery and ur balls to still be working run HCG . (faster recovery = more gains kept
    5. Ur a pretty high bodyfat i would find ur TDEE a sit at that number until ur bf% is around 11-12%.
    6. Since u cut ur calories in pct probably means u cut more if not all ur gains u gained in ur last cycle..
    7. Don't be afraid of low mid cardio it does wonders..
    Good luck bro..
    This is my first cycle. I cut my calories after a 3 month bulk. I am sittin around 16% BF.

First pin today Test E (250mg/ml). Went smooth as can be. A tad bit of pip tonight but nothing serious. Been loading on hawthorne berry and bumped calories to 3200 (maintenance) a few days back. Have adex on hand but I am going to see how I fare with erase pro (have read several successful logs) Got Nolva in place for PCT. I am very excited to see where a good diet, some progressive lifting and gear gets me.

Thread Information