• 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 4 Post By Khazima
  • 2 Post By fit2bOld

Thread: Test Enanthate Tren Enanthate, anavar cycle

g-jacked is offline New Member

Exclamation Test Enanthate Tren Enanthate, anavar cycle

whats going on guys. this will be my 5th cycle. im 22, 6 foot 2, and weigh 198 lbs. im around 11-14% bf. my previous cycles consisted of test and dbol . im trying to finally get "shredded" and make better gains for myself. so here it goes....
    week 1-10: test enanthate 500mg a week
    week 1-10: tren enanthate 400 mg a week
    week 6-10: anavar 60 mg ed (will taper up or down depending on how i feel from it but no more than 80 mg)

im planning on running pramipexole throughout the cycle to avoid lactating nipples, i think its called progestin..? sorry i forgot the word. I JUST NEED HELP WITH THE DOSAGE PLEASE AND HOW LONG SHOULD I RUN IT?
    i also plan on running adex throughout to control the gyno from the test and tren. possibly .5 mg eod or 1 mg eod.

PCT: im stuck on what to run for pct. should i touch letro? i feel like i have a bit of gyno due to my previous cycles. should i touch nolva? clomid? more adex? sorryguys thats really all that im bumping heads on. people keep saying different things. so please let me know what you guys think! as far as my nutrition and training, everyhting looks good.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    22, 5th cycle?
    Why jump on the tren ? Deca might be a little better since tren can be pretty harsh. If you insist on tren it would be advisable to run only 200mg a week, it's a lot stronger than you think and especially with tren more is not better. A lot of people start getting negative sides when they run over 300mg. Everyone is different but no need to start high. You are young and have a lot of time ahead of you if you do it right. BTW, right would have been waiting a couple of more years.

I think I would run the test 2 weeks longer than the tren just to be safe.

You need to run HCG on cycle also.

If you already have some gyno you should read the gyno reversal stick and get that 100% under control before doing another cycle or you could have a big flair up, especially using tren.

Have you had blood work done recently? Have you done blood work on cycle to check your sensitive E2?
    PCT should be Nolva/Clomid. No adex.
    RigPig likes this.

g-jacked is offline New Member
    The thing with deca is that isn't it more used for a bulking cycle due to the high water retention? I'm trying to cut bro. As afar as avoiding the flair up, should I just use the letro as I mentioned? During or after cycle ?

Yes and no. Most all water retention is from poor diet. Some gear is a little better and helping your get shredded or dry but again, 99% is diet.

No dont use letro unless you have to, rebound can be a bitch.
    This is a good read about gyno. A lot more information in the link below than the short piece I posted.
    Estrogen, Prolactin, Progesterone Management + Gynecomastia Prevention & Reversal

*** Letrozole (Femara)

- Half Life:
    48 hours
    - Recommended dose: 50 mcg (micrograms) daily. Do not abuse this drug. Typical milligram doses are nonsense and likely underdosed gear.
    - Common side effects: Hot flashes, fatigue, insomnia, headache, depression, cough, flu-like-symptoms, elevated bilirubin, vision disturbance, elevated chromium, loss of appetite, stomach discomfort. letro is one of the most powerful AI's out there. Be cautious especially with this one. It's power could be good but also could be bad as it can easily crash your E2 fairly quickly, rendering you useless. Blood work blood work!!
    - Drug interactions: Lowers the effectiveness of both Nolvadex and DHEA. Double your dose of DHEA/Nolvadex in the presence of letrozole.
    Jaydenn likes this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    4 completed cycles, 22 years old, 6'2 and only 198lbs? WTF?

Dude you obviously don't know how to eat or train. So don't tell us your diet and training look good, because if they were you'd be bigger than 198lbs after 4 cycles.

I honestly don't know what compels me to even respond to trolls like you.
    Dillydil likes this.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    I’d stay on 400mg of tren EW, and then build from there. If you feel fine you pin, if you feel bad, you wait until you feel fine again. 200mg of tren enth won’t put you in a sudden overdose like it happens with ace. You will simply feel the tren on you, making pressure.
    Due its long half-life, you might have to wait 1-2 days to feel better.
    Take prami or caber, take an AI.
    For the Anavar , maybe masteron enth will do the same, but its less toxic and much cheaper.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX View Post
    I’d stay on 400mg of tren EW, and then build from there. If you feel fine you pin, if you feel bad, you wait until you feel fine again. 200mg of tren enth won’t put you in a sudden overdose like it happens with ace. You will simply feel the tren on you, making pressure.
    For the Anavar, maybe masteron enth will do the same, but its less toxic and much cheaper.
    Don't listen to this guy.. He's like the town drunk, except instead of being drunk he just uses ridiculous amounts of gear with poor results.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    For the Anavar, maybe masteron enth will do the same, but its less toxic and much cheaper.
    This guy is dangerous, one day he wanted to harvest dead bodies to get Hgh.
    Red Bastard and Khazima like this.

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    hahaha I forgot about all that. Another one that needs to go into the hall of shame.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    I thaught it was as easy as sucking HGH out from the pituitary gland with a long syringe.
    but its not that easy.
    Last edited by XxAndreaxX; 10-21-2014 at 09:15 AM.

Slowhand is offline Associate Member
    too short to edit

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    I thaught it was as easy as sucking HGH out from the pituitary gland with a long syringe.
    but its not that easy.
    Wait.. What?

badmeetsevil is offline New Member
    I think you should run tren ace. I have run tren e and at 800mgs a week the gains were crazy. BUT the migraines were incredible almost felt like I was going to have a stroke. I couldn't get the tren out of my system and had to wait for it to clear. It was hell and i was wishing i pinned ace. Each cycle is diffferent and the previous experiences with tren e before didnt effect me like that. I also liked tren ace results better. Otherwise, the cycle is good. Having an oral like anavar will make a big difference in strength and hardness as well.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX
    I thaught it was as easy as sucking HGH out from the pituitary gland with a long syringe. but its not that easy.
    Lol......I can't believe I am hearing that!

got fina? is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by g-jacked View Post
    The thing with deca is that isn't it more used for a bulking cycle due to the high water retention? I'm trying to cut bro. As afar as avoiding the flair up, should I just use the letro as I mentioned? During or after cycle ?
    This is the biggest mistake i see many assuming. You can cut or bulk on anything. What will allow you to cut or bulk is not the steroid but the way you change your diet around to meet these goals of cutting or bulking.

Good luck...

Thread Information