Thread: Advice needed

joxydawg is offline New Member

Advice needed

Hello everyone

Appreciate your time... I have never done Tren ... going to do 1 CC per week for 10 weeks... currently doing 100 mg daily of VAR... looking for some strength , but mostly the hardening affect and fat loss.. I'm 56 yrs old and in good shape.. just wanna be ripped ... not gonna do the test with it.... any and all comments appreciated.... THANKS AGAIN

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So you are saying you dont plan on using your dick anymore anytime in the near future? Running Tren without Test is a VERY bad idea.

You say you will run 1cc per week. What is the mg/mL per cc? Tren A or Tren E?

What is your cycle history, how many aas cycles have you ran in the past?

I dont see anything listed about HCG , an AI or PCT. It's FAR from being as simple as just running some gear unless you dont care about some very serous side effects.

What are you stats?
    Weight
    Body fat %
    Training experience
    AAS experience.

Please take the time to read through this and as many of the links inside as you can. It's a gold mine of information and will help you learn to do things the right way, not just the word from some gym rats who are not telling you everything you need to know or they dont know themselves.

Austinite's Educational Article Database
    Last edited by lovbyts; 10-20-2014 at 10:39 PM.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    At 56 you should be educated enough to do the research to know that any cycle without test is a big no no.
    If your adding the tren to the anavar your already taking this will definitely cause some issues like limp dick and gyno.
    If your not on TRT now you will be after doing this.
    Please reconsider and we can help you designs safe cycle.

i appreciate your reply... I'm gonna just pass on the tren period... thanks for looking out Jdawg

thanks for looking out i read all the material you suggested ... I'm going to pass on the teen completely not worth the risks i appreciate your time... Jdawg

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What about a Test only cycle? (with AI and PCT of course)

Fit... I'm just doing anavar ... 75 mg a day.. using it to lean out ... and help recover from a horrid shoulder surgery.... any other suggestions for leaning out diet is clean,.. i train off the hook... and i do balls out cardio and ab work everyday..... i have dumped 27 lbs already... wanna get 20 more off....

PP33..... WHATS AI and PCT ? i been out of the loop a long time ... I'm only doing 75 mg of anavar now

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    AI is an Estrogen blocker and PCT is Post Cycle Therapy . You need both on cycle PLUS HCG which keeps your boys from functioning. You will need PCT even on Anavar to get your body to recover from being shut down.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    So you are saying you dont plan on using your dick anymore anytime in the near future? Running Tren without Test is a VERY bad idea.

You say you will run 1cc per week. What is the mg/mL per cc? Tren A or Tren E?

What is your cycle history, how many aas cycles have you ran in the past?

I dont see anything listed about HCG , an AI or PCT. It's FAR from being as simple as just running some gear unless you dont care about some very serous side effects.

What are you stats?
    Weight
    Body fat %
    Training experience
    AAS experience.

Please take the time to read through this and as many of the links inside as you can. It's a gold mine of information and will help you learn to do things the right way, not just the word from some gym rats who are not telling you everything you need to know or they dont know themselves.

Austinite's Educational Article Database
    He has completly ignored your request for stats and without which advice may be ill advised!!

Funny if the op was 21 he would get flamed.

Lets hope he stops what he his doing before he harms himself

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joxydawg View Post
    Fit... I'm just doing anavar... 75 mg a day.. using it to lean out ... and help recover from a horrid shoulder surgery.... any other suggestions for leaning out diet is clean,.. i train off the hook... and i do balls out cardio and ab work everyday..... i have dumped 27 lbs already... wanna get 20 more off....
    Your diet and cardio will lean you out!!

Anavar wont help you recover from a horrid injury!!

Start doing some research on the compounds you wish to use so you understand the pros and cons.

2iron is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by itsjayman02 View Post
    He has completly ignored your request for stats and without which advice may be ill advised!!

Funny if the op was 21 he would get flamed.

Lets hope he stops what he his doing before he harms himself
    its funny you mention 21. Thats how old he sound with his vocab.

"I train off the hook." "Balls out ccardio"

Thread Information