Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By XxAndreaxX

Thread: Max Dosage per ML/cc

CHUDmac is offline Junior Member

Max Dosage per ML/cc

I heard that it is physically impossible to have more than 300mg of Test per ML, or 75mg of Winny (molecule size, I'm guessing). Kinda makes you wonder about these magic labs coming out with Test 400 and 500. What's the rest of the stuff I'm throwing in my quad?

Each compound, therefore, must have its limit. Does anyone know a chart or source for determining the upper limit per mL/cc for other compounds? I am looking forward to my next cycle but want to make sure I'm getting something that, at least on the label, looks legit. Curious mainly about Tren and "cutters" like primo, mast, etc.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    The more you pack, the more probability of crystalization. I'm really curious to know how much could be the limit for tren enth
    CHUDmac likes this.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No it's not impossible. It use to be difficult because it would not hold due to the carrier but now they use EO and I think another carrier instead of GSO that allows you to go with higher concentration and it not crashing.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive seen a lab carrying 1000mg/ml of EQ(that it bullshit)

I dont know whats the volumic mass of EQ powder but even if he use only BA im pretty damn sure it would not be enough...

Some.product can be dosed pretty high.

Test 400 isnt uncommon.
    I have some NPP 200 with EO(which crystalize pretty easely I had to heat it almost every injection.) But was not more painful that tren -a 100mg/ml

Deca 300mg/ml is fairly common too Ive seen deca 400 mg/ml which may be a bit instable I think.

It depends on the compound and how he did it. I like High dosed gear(less volume to inject).

But I think for longer ester if you see something over 400. Ask.some question.
    Ive seen Tren-e 300mg/ml I think it pretty much the maximum possible if it is possible.

Shorter ester over 200mg/ml... Would be surprising...
    Tren-a... I dont think it can go much higher than that...
    Maybe 125-150mg/ml. Maximum...

But hey... Im not the cook, so maybe im wrong, but high dosed is very cost efficient. So if it was possible of dosing really high we would see more of it.
    Last edited by qscgugcsq; 10-21-2014 at 12:00 PM.

djs2224 is offline Junior Member
    On YouTube rich piana talks about this but think he only mentions injectable Winstrol
    Test and somethjng else

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djs2224 View Post
    On YouTube rich piana talks about this but think he only mentions injectable Winstrol
    Test and somethjng else
    I have no idea what this moron said about but im pretty sure it was bullshit like 99% he say.

badmeetsevil is offline New Member
    Yeah I agree I like low mg volume with most compounds. I used the Test 400 a couple of times and each time I seemed to get flu like symtoms. The most mg I use per ml is with test or eq. The other compounds I prefer 100 mgs a ml. Seems like some underground labs make custom blends with a 100 mgs of this and that adding up to 400mgs a mil, but I always prefer separate injections on each compound.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I know of test e 500mg/ml and have used it. It has quite a kick to it but it doesn't crash. I have never seen a higher concentration than that of test.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ^^^ That's basically been my experience also, using a combo of esters.
    Last edited by almostgone; 10-22-2014 at 12:43 AM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

CHUDmac is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the feedback. I didn't think about the different carriers.

Thread Information