Jb818 is offline Junior Member

Steroids and the legal system

So last night i was give 2 citations for paraphernalia because i had a pack of syringes and my gear in the car. Does anybody know that possible outcome for this? i have my court date in one month. I had a clean record prior to this so idk if they would just drop it or what. I live in La but i was in ventura country picking up my gear when this happened if that helps. Thanks

bulldoghorn is offline Junior Member
    I am no lawyer.

Not sure if this is a misdemeanor and what class misdemeanor. Lawyer up, and it should only cost you money and minimal time(court appearances). Get deferred adjudification if at all possible.

swolehead is offline Member
    no record your not gunable go to jail if that's what your worried about completely drop it highly unlikely continued without a finding would be something you should talk to a lawer about

fastman9 is offline Junior Member
    What did you get cited for?

Was it a syringe and needle? It is legal to have 30 needles or less, FYI. How did you acquire them? "If acquired from a physician, pharmacist, hypodermic needle and syringe exchange program, or any other source that is authorized by law to provide sterile syringes or hypodermic needles without a prescription." Look up H&S 11364.1

Are you clean otherwise? Are you a wrestler, who uses them to drain "cauliflower ear"?

This is a non-violent misdemeanor yes, so no jail time would be given. Drug diversion if you plead out. But recommend contacting a lawyer if your worried.

2iron is offline Associate Member
    Steroids are class III. should be felony possession. Grease the tracks. $$$ lawyer. Should be no big deal if you mind your p's and q's. Should end up with felony probation. Stay out of trouble stay out of jail.

curious. Why did you get pulled over in the first place? And why did you get searched?

got fina? is offline Member
    I personally would not waste money on a lawyer for this but thats just me. If you have no record, you are more than likely going to get dismissal if you dont get arrested in 6 months.

Good luck!

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    As evidenced by several of the responses above, this is not the place to seek legal advice.

I will, however, mention that steroids are class III scheduled drugs, so you are looking at felony charges.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    What did they cite you for?

You might want to think about looking at a site like this:

California Drug Crime Lawyers: CA Lawyer, Attorney, Attorneys, Law Firms
    Last edited by Honkey_Kong; 10-21-2014 at 09:46 PM.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Do they want you to appear in Simi? Or Ventura?

Thread Information