Thread: Ipamorelin

Leanandmean24 is offline New Member

Ipamorelin

first off i moved this thread from hgh section to here for a response, i need help.

Is this safe to take at a low dose of 100 mcg 3 times a day at the age of 18? It is much different than normal gh as it doesn't affect your natural gh production. So yeah, need to know, because I am going to take it no matter what, and I am just looking for solid advice at this point.
    stats: 5'10, 147, 18 (only reason i am at 147 is cause of boxing, or else i would be much higher)

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    ipamorelin, is not as efective as hgh. you won't get much out of it.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My solid advice to you is to eat more food and get in the gym. I'm 19 as well, and was struggling to gain weight while I was doing mma, but the solution was simple, I just needed to eat more. I was training/fighting at around 130-135 (12-13% bf) 8 or so months later I'm 155 at 16% bf, half way through a cut.

You just need to eat more and train hard, any amounts of drugs isn't going to fix that.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Khazima View Post
    My solid advice to you is to eat more food and get in the gym. I'm 19 as well, and was struggling to gain weight while I was doing mma, but the solution was simple, I just needed to eat more. I was training/fighting at around 130-135 (12-13% bf) 8 or so months later I'm 155 at 16% bf, half way through a cut.

You just need to eat more and train hard, any amounts of drugs isn't going to fix that.
    Good advice but in his words
    " i am going to take it no matter what"

Im out on saving this one!!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So you are going to do it no matter what? Even if it means you could have long lasting consequences?

Well this is one of those cases where if someone asks you to help them commit suicide because they are going to do it or not it's always a good idea to still NOT help.

Best of luck

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Good advice: don't do it

If ur not going to take anyone advice then why even ask for advice? This is a pointless thread.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    At 18 your natural Growth Hormone levels are very high, as is expected when you are still growing up.
    So Ipa will do almost zero for you. Ipa is a ghrp which coupled with a ghrh can give a litle boost in GH... But it is much more usefull used when the natural levels of GH lower as we age... So something to use when you are over 35.

Thread Information