Mighty Duck is offline Junior Member

Question 1st cycle.......

Hey gang! New to the forums, but been reading a while!

I am in a "plateau" on my workout, and thinking of using a little AS, to rock the system. A couple of friends and I are looking at an 8 wk cycle of Decca-Durabolin . I know I should stack, but cost is a MAJOR factor right now.
    What can I expect on an 8 wk cycle of Decca????

Thanks for the help!
    THUMP

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    newbie cycle would be:
    400 deca /wk
    500 sust/wk
    25-50 (optional) mg dbol /day

i saw in your profile that you are 29... good age for this, however you are a newbie to lifting it self which means you must get your diet and training in complete control before you start anything.
    what sups do you take? what does your training look like?
    making a few changes in your diet can make a huge impact... if you are looking to gain weight:
    8 meals a day, lots of protein (at least 1.5g/lb), 4-500 complex carbs (watch the simple sugars)....
    deca will NOT work unless you eat a lot... its a protein synthesis activation which requires fuel (food)....
    so how dedicated are you? plus there is more to just gaining the weight... more things you may not think of before you start... side effects (gyno, acne, high bp, insomnia) and deca di*k... which some people talk about i have never experienced... but that is why people stack deca with some for of test... i recommend you train another 6 months or so research and then maybe think about it... what is your workout history? how much have you gained in the past 6 months? what is your bf?
    MM

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member

Re: 1st cycle.......

Originally posted by Thump
    Hey gang! New to the forums, but been reading a while!

I am in a "plateau" on my workout, and thinking of using a little AS, to rock the system. A couple of friends and I are looking at an 8 wk cycle of Decca-Durabolin . I know I should stack, but cost is a MAJOR factor right now.
    What can I expect on an 8 wk cycle of Decca????

Thanks for the help!
    THUMP
    What are your stat's bro???

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    Nevermind I just read them. You're 6'3 210lbs. But you got only 6 months trainning experience. How did you figured out that you reached your plateau??? I think that you should eat right and train hard. Forget about the juice.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    I know this isn't what you want to hear but train for at least two years with a good diet. You can put on 10lbs of muscle a year with training and proper diet. Where would that bring you... 230.

Then do a cycle or two. Then where would you be? 250-260 jacked!!!

Mighty Duck is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the insight guy's!
    Good point on holding off on the juice. I am IMPATIENT! I wanna be huge PDQ.
    Right now the only sup's I am taking are creatine, glutamine, and keeping the protien at 1 g+ per lb.

My 1 rep max's are coming up, but not much on the growth. I've lost 2.5 inches on waist, gained 2 inces in chest, lost 1 in arms but gained it plus 1/4 inch back. ( I assume fat loss ) BF is probably 18% ( just a guess )
    I work one body part per day,
    Chest Mon
    Arms Tues
    Shoulders Wed
    Back Thurs
    Legs Fri

And a little Cardio over the weekend.

Thump

Thread Information