Thread: under 25?

Leanandmean24 is offline New Member

under 25?

opinions on a sarm under the age of 25? specifically gw, i plan on running that as a standalone for primarily fat loss and recovery, and i am also planning on using this with ipamorelin.

my stats are: 5'10/147 im 18. im at 147 for boxing, and im trying to shed off a good amount of fat to drop weight. im not looking to get bigger at all, if anything im trying to get smaller if that makes any sense. again, this is for boxing. so gw, reasonable under age of 25? no? yes? no difference? i read every reply and always truly consider the advice given. I should also mention im planning on taking it at 5mg a day, so its definitely on the low side. (i posted in this section for higher view rate, because when i post in a different section i never seem to get any replies)

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    You shouldn't run anything as your natural hormones are peaked and you can achieve very nice goals with a good diet. Your going to suppress your natural levels when they are at their best, its sense less , then you will have lower levels there after which will make the future much harder. Go into the diet section and let them advise you in that area and get tough and hit some good cardio to get the bf loss. The risk vs reward isnt there at your age. Some hard work and dedication you get where you want to be and feel great and be in great shape too.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Tried GW didnt feel anything from it, useless.

Thread Information