Maxgrowth is offline New Member

Collagen synthesis and Injury

Hey Guys, First POST!
    NEED ADVICE:

I'm 25yrold Aussie!

I read a post on Collagen synthesis of certain types of AAS. I've been reading for months now and it has been the most informative.

I'm a complete rookie to AAS and never thought to consider it an option until everything broke down around me.
    Been a Personal trainer, Fighter, Extreme sport enthusiast for my whole life. The standard weak guy at the start of my life - Asthma, Anaphalaxia, Cealiac Diesease, Osgood Schlatter syndrome, Denied from the military due to cealiac diesease and the breaking point for me--

Bilateral shoulder surgery due to Downward lateral overgrowth of the acromion process causing full thickness tears of my supraspinatus tendons.

I have beat everything except the cealiac diesease but it has become dormant due to my strict diet.

I have had the first shoulder repaired ( 2months ago- Rehab now ) with two anchors holding the tendon back in place and sutured for the tear. My surgeon tells me there will always be weakness there with possible re-tearing later on in life. I'm still on the waiting list for my second shoulder.

I can't handle that, i want to be be fully repaired and stronger than ever so i can do everything i love and am passionate about, break records be something worthwhile! --- instead of a 25yrold guy back in his mum and dads home with no income or drive.

i started looking and have been taking the amino acid breakdowns of collagen- Glycine, Proline, Hydroxyproline( lysine and proline) and Arginine.
    BUT of course the natural way, the body only takes what it needs.
    AND I WANT TO BE stronger than i was before! Which has led me for the first time in my life to AAS.

I can see by all my reading by far that GH is the best for dramatic increase in collagen syn, and NOT ironically decreasing collagen cross-linking integrity.
    OR
    Equipoise will increase procollagen III by approximately 340% -- slightly better than deca .

Oxandrolone has over a hundred studies documenting its effectiveness at treating patients needing rapid increases in collagen syn to enhance healing.

I am only doing rehab so my MAIN FOCUS IS increase joint/tendon/ligament strength and repairing. Then later on go back to training.

I don't know where to go to talk to someone about cycling properly in Australia and so have gratefully found this forum.

Once again i am at my wits end and massively need some encouragement and help from some, who look to make someone stronger than before and looking at all options. Rather than people like my tunnel visioned negative surgeon and docters.

Hope you moderators and experienced users only can give me some advice.

Looking for best for dramatic increase in collagen syn, AND increase in collagen cross-linking integrity.

Maxgrowth
    Last edited by Maxgrowth; 10-22-2014 at 11:10 PM.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sorry to hear about your situation man it must be hard, I too am very passionate about what I do and couldn't imagine being out like that.

Look into tb500, it's a healing peptide without the array of potential side effects GH has, times Roman has a great log on it documenting it's effectiveness. Look up TB500 in the search bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Khazima View Post
    Sorry to hear about your situation man it must be hard, I too am very passionate about what I do and couldn't imagine being out like that.

Look into tb500, it's a healing peptide without the array of potential side effects GH has, times Roman has a great log on it documenting it's effectiveness. Look up TB500 in the search bar.
    Thanks man, appreciate the emphathy.

I'll have a look into that.

Is it as effective as the other AAS in collagen syn, and collagen cross-linking integrity? Or is it just a powerful healer?

I'm heading over there now to read up.

Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxgrowth View Post
    Thanks man, appreciate the emphathy.

I'll have a look into that.

Is it as effective as the other AAS in collagen syn, and collagen cross-linking integrity? Or is it just a powerful healer?

I'm heading over there now to read up.
    I'm not very knowledgable about the nitty gritty of collagen synthesis and cross-linking integrity. I just don't think steroids and GH are the ideal option for your situation, these have the potential to lead to worse outcomes or even prolonging the injuries.

Do a lot more research on AAS and make an informed decision, stick around. This is a great forum and plenty should be willing to help with your positive attitude.

Btw what are your stats, height/weight/bodyfat%?

Ok thanks man,

I will mate, looks like a good place to really get some tested info.

Haven't trained properly since November last year due to this injury and hospital waiting list so at the moment- 168cm/64kg/15%

Thread Information